What's new

The war on Iran begins…in Syria

Should Iran 'eliminate Israel from the Earth'?

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
I am not surprised though and I could not expect more from you to show your true nature. You once again showed that you are not civilized. You are acting according to your nature, keep going like that. Almost every time most iranian members response is same. Either they insult or attack stupidly. I am not going to downgrade myself to your level.

I guess you were not on earth when we declared the engagement rule was changed after our aircraft was shot down. After we changed the engagement rules, every attack from Syria was retaliated much more stronger than we got. So before you mumble make a search!

Mutual defense pact is an international agreement obligating the signatories to come to each other's defense in circumstances laid out in the terms of the treaty. The pact between Iran and Syria (as your officials declared many times) requires to defend Syria from any aggregation of another country. So your pact has not been tested yet (Actually your pact was r@ped many times by Israel, but let this aside). Today, I also read a news saying your one of the generals said if US attacks Syria, you can attack Israel (As usual, it smells a big propaganda from your mullahs). So, your pact has not been activated yet. we will see what you will do after talking too much propaganda.

----

To all iranian, stop changing the subject, the subject is a coming war of Syria and your defense pact with her. If you have anything about the topic, say so or get lost!

Typical Pan-Turk bullshits that you self-feed yourself to be able to sleep at night? I regret even replying to you in the first place, you and atawolf have the same intellectual caliber of that of a Amoeba and should just be ignored.

Apparently Turkish propaganda machine have affected your brain function so much that even in U.S. you couldn't recover the loss of your brain function.

I guess being a religious nutcase is bad for brain after all.

I guess that is it. You came to your brain level limit so that you are not able to respond the things like a human being and start BS. I am assured that I am not going to find a civilized human being in iranian section to discuss the issues.

I wonder what all these people say if tomorrow night come and pass and no attack against syria ?

Much Much worse stuff has happened since then. The embassy was 1979, most people have moved on. Just because Hollywood makes a movie about it to keep the hostiles that doesn't mean people are still holding on to it.

America has done much worse

America overthrow our government in 1953 through an illegal coup.

It helped Saddam Gas 50,000 Iranian.

America shut down a civilian airline and killed 400 people.

America kills, torture and detains Iranian scientists and citizens abroad and inside Iran.

America also gave your family refuge when they fled in 1979. :coffee:

I hope your right:)

You are safe here regardless. :)

I don't think she is offspring of 79 generation.Sounds more like a recent migrant.

She said her family supported the Shah. :pop:

My family left Iran in 1976 and 1978 :)

and No I don't want my taxe dollarz spent this way, I rather they spend it here.

How much do you actually contribute tax wise madam, are you a secret millionaire? :woot: Want to buy me an escalade? :whistle:

She said her family supported the Shah. :pop:

How much do you actually contribute tax wise madam, are you a secret millionaire? :woot: Want to buy me an escalade? :whistle:

Your assuming im the only person that feels this way, I don't know ne person at work, school, etc that supports more wars in the Middle East.:woot:

I'm friends with people from different ethnic and diff background as I live in a very nice and diverse place. NO one is supportive of another war in the Middle east.

And the majority of Iranian people voted for Obama, because we thought he offered "change" , you know different foreign policy than Bush. But im confident every one of us will register as indepent from now on.

Your assuming im the only person that feels this way, I don't know ne person at work, school, etc that supports more wars in the Middle East.:woot:

You are right but most people do not support a ground intervention while they would be indifferent aerial bombardment.

School, I thought you were like 30 or something. :P So no escalade? :sad:

Typical Pan-Turk bullshits that you self-feed yourself to be able to sleep at night? I regret even replying to you in the first place, you and atawolf have the same intellectual caliber of that of a Amoeba and should just be ignored.

Apparently Turkish propaganda machine have affected your brain function so much that even in U.S. you couldn't recover the loss of your brain function.

I guess being a religious nutcase is bad for brain after all.

So much irony in these two words, its cant be discribed... mullah zealots going to lecture us, why am i not surprized.

The war in Syria is already won by Turkey and its allies yet these idiots keep denying.

Back
Top Bottom