What's new

The Uyghur issue

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why aren't they punished for making racial attacks?
@Edison Chen
@Fattyacids
@Kiss_of_the_Dragon
They started racial attacks on Nepalis.

I am tired of indians here. Compare territories that islam snatched from India and territories that China took in past 1000 years.China took barely nothing ,Islam took Afghanistan,pakistan,Bangladesh and has filled the natives there with hate And china barely nothing compared to islam. I know who is the real enemy of India. What happened with China was just short term,relations with china will change.

I'm done with this thread, Anatolians and Pakistanis don't know how to debate in a civilised manner.

Keep calm and let those and those two parties discuss the topic.

Do you have a Nepali's best interests at heart here? Maybe we should harass you for being low-caste, and if you protest, we can demand that you swallow your pride and take the insults for the benefit of others who pretend to be your allies.

He started with racial attacks, i really hope the Admins will take care.
Read from page 2, a Turkish member starts referring to Indians are "gypsies". I told him to talk with respect and then I get told to go back to my British masters. Now tell me who started it?

Turk member called me a Dalit as well, why is that allowed?

I also experienced it earlier .A guy in another thread racially attack me and first I try to correct him.But when i report to mods I am the only one banned by the modsfrom that thread for derailing threads.China is Pakistan best friends and Turkey is also another good friend of Pakistan.It is too complicated.Their forum ,their rules .

Last edited:
Do you have a Nepali's best interests at heart here? Maybe we should harass you for being low-caste, and if you protest, we can demand that you swallow your pride and take the insults for the benefit of others who pretend to be your allies.

who is swallowing pride here??

Gurkhas are not Dalits, logic is wrong.

Chinese should worry about Xinjiang here ........ India will take care of Nepal.

Based on the things and the policies of CCP, I am sure they are screwing their economy , foreign policy and Internal peace of Middle kingdom.

47278336.jpg

Nepali ^ :lol:
@DESERT FIGHTER @Kaan @Sinan @xenon54

Bro this is not an issue of religion. This is an issue of Turks and Hans let them deal with that.

Lol We have been taking care of Turks centuries ago during Tang Empire while Han fight eastern Turkish front, the Uighurs fought the western turkish front (irony isn't it :sarcastic:) and finally chased them our of Mongolia step plain, we don't have any more problem with Turks beside the fake ones in Anatolia trying to stir up trouble, they claim to be taking the lead in turkish world and want to be the leader of Turan...muhaha...not untill we chinese have the last word over the legitimate turkish leader...remember this where the turkic word come from --->突厥

Dumb Baloch slave, Pakistani army is coming for your family. Protect them big man.:rofl:
I am tired of indians here. Compare territories that islam snatched from India and territories that China took in past 1000 years.China took barely nothing ,Islam took Afghanistan,pakistan,Bangladesh and has filled the natives there with hate And china barely nothing compared to islam. I know who is the real enemy of India. What happened with China was just short term,relations with china will change.

Stop looking at every issue from the prism of religion. Turkey has never done any harm to India.

Hey man .stay on the topic.Its not about India or Nepal .Its about China and Turkey.Someone here attack our friend and he cant prevent his anger.If he again try to resist he may be banned and he is only victim.And you also know that.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Back
Top Bottom