What's new

The USA has classed MQM as a "Tier 3 terrorist" organization

and now dou kori k nationalist apnay kapray utarnay per agaey hain... poor nationalist dont start panjabi muhajir fight Pakistan ki tamam siyasi party totaly haram mai palti hain... koi bhi doodh ka dhula nahi... get a life go and do haram ki sehri :lol:

please don't deviate from the topic, you BS about karachiites leaving the city and going to lahore, do you have any statistics to back it up or gossip stories?

lahore and islamabad like everybody knows don't have any real economy, karachi is the real economy and everything is traded via KSE or karachi stock ex, so don't BS now, the city is in ruins, as it doesn't get any development fund, all is used on punjab and islamabad

balochistan and sindh followed by KPK are the most mineral rich province of pakistan, punjab only has agriculture and thts it

Property prices shoot up in Islamabad and Rawalpindi - thenews.com.pk

Your words show that you have never really left Karachi. You need to travel more my friend. Salt range area of Punjab/Potohar is a resource rich area. Pakistan's cement industry relies almost exclusively on the gypsum extracted from salt range. Khewra salt mines are one of the largest salt mines in the world, which feeds you namak haram people with cheap salt for dinner. Attock oil fields are one of the few discovered oil fields of Pakistan. Now oil fields have also been discovered in Jhelum. Salt range is also full of low quality coal used in brick kilns around the country. You don't hear about Punjab's resources, because we don't bitch complain like other ethnicities in Pakistan.

if haqiqi is tier 3 terrorist organisation does that mean government of pakistan and military is also tier 3 terrorist organisation which supported and aided haqiqi?

about haqiqi
[1]
“The Haqiqi, or ‘real’ MQM, split off from the main group in 1991 in opposition to
the leadership of Altaf Hussain. According to Jane's Intelligence Review, the
MQM-Haqiqi were originally covertly backed by the military in an attempt to
undermine the MQM (ibid.). Thus the MQM (A) still frequently refers to the MQM- Haqiqi group as ‘state-sponsored terrorists’

[2]

The dissidents attached Haqiqi
meaning real or authentic in Urdu as a suffix to the MQM acronym as an
assertion of the outfit's legitimacy. Many former MQM members who were
expelled from the Altaf faction due to alleged criminal links joined the Haqiqi

[3]

“In 1992, a breakway MQM faction, led by Afaq Ahmed and Aamir Khan,
launched the MQM Haqiqi (MQM-H), literally the ‘real’ MQM. Many Pakistani
observers alleged that the MQM-H was supported by the government of Pakistan
to weaken the main MQM led by Altaf Hussein
, which became known as the
MQM-A (Jane's 14 Feb 2003).

in conclusion: all the expelled criminals from MQM were taken by the military and recruited for MQM haqiqi faction to counter MQM

Refworld | Pakistan: Information required on the MQM - Haqiqi Party, particularly in Karachi. Information on its activities, objectives, policies, leadership, membership, history and current situation in Pakistan

Property prices shoot up in Islamabad and Rawalpindi - thenews.com.pk

Your words show that you have never really left Karachi. You need to travel more my friend. Salt range area of Punjab/Potohar is a resource rich area. Pakistan's cement industry relies almost exclusively on the gypsum extracted from salt range. Khewra salt mines are one of the largest salt mines in the world, which feeds you namak haram people with cheap salt for dinner. Attock oil fields are one of the few discovered oil fields of Pakistan. Now oil fields have also been discovered in Jhelum. Salt range is also full of low quality coal used in brick kilns around the country. You don't hear about Punjab's resources, because we don't bitch complain like other ethnicities in Pakistan.

ohh my god :lol:

you are saying that karachi people are namak haraam because punjab feeds us cheap salth ahahaha

beta you are so innocent i ddint know, karachi people are not namak haraams of punjabis, we get out salt from the sea :enjoy:

you said Karachi is a dump but the very same article says, Karachi is the most 'developed' district of Pakistan

I called Karachi a dump due to all the violence and the fact that you have to pay bhatta. Of course it is developed. It was the best city in Pakistan in 50s, 60s, and 70s, when it was liberal and full of beautiful colonial era buildings. Now, it's like Pakistan's very own Detroit.

I called Karachi a dump due to all the violence and the fact that you have to pay bhatta. Of course it is developed. It was the best city in Pakistan in 50s, 60s, and 70s, when it was liberal and full of beautiful colonial era buildings. Now, it's like Pakistan's very own Detroit.

and what is pakistan's newyork and chicago?

lahore :lol:

the problem you are highling is because of no funding and huge immigration to karachi so much so now karachi is over populated by shanty tows or kutchi abadis, its not because of political violence, the immigrants should stop coming to karachi and go to lahore, the paris

you are saying that karachi people are namak haraam because punjab feeds us cheap salth ahahaha

beta you are so innocent i ddint know, karachi people are not namak haraams of punjabis, we get out salt from the sea :enjoy:

where did he said karachi people he said you since when are you a representative of multi ethnic city that has Pashtuns, Punjabis, Balochs, Sindhis, Gujratis, other urdu speaking people + some Biharies.etc

ohh my god :lol:

Oh bhai, I was just saying at least recognize the fact that our resources benefit the rest of the country too. Aur oh bhai, sea salt is not usually used for food. Most pakistani salt comes from Khewra and Kalabagh. You have no answer for the gypsum mines and oil fields any way lol.

and what is pakistan's newyork and chicago?

lahore :lol:

the problem you are highling is because of no funding and huge immigration to karachi so much so now karachi is over populated by shanty tows or kutchi abadis, its not because of political violence, the immigrants should stop coming to karachi and go to lahore, the paris

Man what's your problem with Lahore? Karachiites always seem to have a problem with Lahore lol. And Lahore is actually quite a livable city with great heritage buildings. As for the immigrants, Islamabad is also suffering from the same issues but you don't see Islamabadis arming themselves with guns and killing everyone. The locals of Islamabad have even complained about all the katchi abadi people and criminals mostly coming from FATA and Afghanistan.

And ask Sindh coalition government for development fund instead of Lahore lol.

The party you support is the most notorious for bhatta. Blaming immigrants for all your vows won't change anything.

The party you support is the most notorious for bhatta. Blaming immigrants for all your vows won't change anything.

pakistan is notorious for exporting terrorism, lets differentiate between facts and fiction

pakistan is notorious for exporting terrorism, lets differentiate between facts and fiction

Ironically the party you support is also a tier 3 terrorist party lol. And don't trash talk Pakistan. Do you consider yourself a Pakistani?

Ironically the party you support is also a tier 3 terrorist party lol. And don't trash talk Pakistan. Do you consider yourself a Pakistani?

first answer my question, USA also says pakistan is terror exporter, do you believe on those charges, im a pakistani but im a MQM supporter as well i can argue both accusations that neither pakistan nor MQM are terrorists

These court rulings nothing have worth if you believe on democracy ... People of Karachi don't consider to MQM as terrorist organization that's why they have been electing to MQM since 1987 ... Nobody can say that all court rulings are in 100% correct direction ... MQM's activists are still working in USA & Canada and nobody is stopping to them to working ... MQM also arrange protest over there ... If USA & Canada governments consider to MQM as terrorist then they can stop to them by force .........

Bhai think Tank kuch research app bhi kar liya kare, read all above post it's all his case and summary, it's in court and not USA govt put mqm in tier 3.
That really doesn't change my argument, in fact, that is what tier 3 designation is.

did you expect Babar Ghori will accept your allegations? usey dubara corner main khara ne hona
Not really, I'm just surprised he's doing this with so much zeal, even though it's been years of him making these tired old arguments of "MQM is persecuted" argument.

Back
Top Bottom