What's new

The USA has classed MQM as a "Tier 3 terrorist" organization

Of course it is a terrorist organization. In Canada, it has long been declared a terrorist organization yet still so many MQM sympathizers are permanent residents/citizens in Toronto. And Karachi has been turned into a George Orwell's 1984 esque place with their "bhai" made into a personality cult. Have a look at this video, and see how they have lined whole roads with images of their bhai and their flags.

No wonder, Karachiites are fleeing the dump for better Pakistani cities like Islamabad and Lahore, where they don't have to pay extortion money.

lahore and islamabad are eating karachi's money dear, how does a city like lahore and islamabad which have no financial infrastructure generate such amount of income of billions for their development? karachi has become a dump exactly because daily 10,000 people immigrate to karachi, so your theory about karachiites fleeing dump of karachi falls flat

I sense MQM followers are totally confused, this is not a court decision, a US government agency has found MQM to be a tier 3 terrorist organization. The court is merely quoting the facts of the case.

I sense MQM followers are totally confused, this is not a court decision, a US government agency has found MQM to be a tier 3 terrorist organization. The court is merely quoting the facts of the case.
Quote that agency please:crazy:

don't lie now, how do you kow babar ghauri made millions? now don't say it was told by your chirya like najam sethi

Maybe it was. Najam sethi is right on many occasions. Chirya is better than facebook and twitter for information.

Maybe it was. Najam sethi is right on many occasions. Chirya is better than facebook and twitter for information.

a million corruption marred organisation does not make profits like the PQA and KPT did under babar ghari's tenure

now this is a fact

Acha wo 35 punctures famous!! How he prove that about Ghori?

what is the meaning or TIER 1,2 ,3 ???

on topic i m muhajir i hate mqm and i hate demoncracy :yahoo: haram k paiso ki iftari :lol:

lahore and islamabad are eating karachi's money dear, how does a city like lahore and islamabad which have no financial infrastructure generate such amount of income of billions for their development? karachi has become a dump exactly because daily 10,000 people immigrate to karachi, so your theory about karachiites fleeing dump of karachi falls flat

A report in 2008 which estimated Karachi's GDP to be 78 billion $ calculated that of Lahore to be 40 bn $ both should have been considerably higher now after 6 years but it gives a good guess. Add to this the factor that Karachi is also a port for the country so will have more GDP obviously, you are making it sound like Lahore is some desert. Values are for PPP nominal would also be in same ratio,

Last edited:

Just as always, a tier 3 terrorist party supporter would never share proper statistics. Even after collecting custom duties from the port of Karachi, only 35% of total taxes are collected from Karachi Karachi as a province - Newspaper - DAWN.COM though I doubt this article's accuracy.

And who said Lahore and Islamabad doesn't have a financial infrastructure lol? Have you ever taken a GT road ride from Gujrat to Lahore? The whole GT road is full of manufacturing industries. Pakistan's exports, which indirectly benefit Karachi more than anything, depend almost exclusively on Punjab. Textiles, surgical equipment and sports goods are what's keeping Pakistan's exports alive. All the major industrialists of Punjab who own factories in Faisalabad, Gujrat, Sialkot etc live in Lahore, hence Lahore has a strong service sector. As for Islamabad, well for one, it is right next to Rawalpindi, the capital of Potohar. Potohar is a resource rich region, which contributes most gypsum to the Pakistan's lifeline cement industry. Cement plants litter Potohari countryside because they depend upon raw materials extracted from Potohari mines. Khewra salt mines, oilfields in Attock are all part of the resource rich Potohar. Now even new oil fields have been found in Jhelum.

In short, Karachi has nothing to do with our hard work. Not to mention the fact that Karachi has only 40-60% electricity bill collection unlike Faisalabad's 99% and Lahore's >80%.

As for 10,000 migrants, do you have any statistics to back it up? And most Karachi bound migrants are from interior Sindh nowadays. I personally know Karachiites who fled Karachi for Islamabad.

Just as always, a tier 3 terrorist party supporter would never share proper statistics. Even after collecting custom duties from the port of Karachi, only 35% of total taxes are collected from Karachi Karachi as a province - Newspaper - DAWN.COM though I doubt this article's accuracy.

And who said Lahore and Islamabad doesn't have a financial infrastructure lol? Have you ever taken a GT road ride from Gujrat to Lahore? The whole GT road is full of manufacturing industries. Pakistan's exports, which indirectly benefit Karachi more than anything, depend almost exclusively on Punjab. Textiles, surgical equipment and sports goods are what's keeping Pakistan's exports alive. All the major industrialists of Punjab who own factories in Faisalabad, Gujrat, Sialkot etc live in Lahore, hence Lahore has a strong service sector. As for Islamabad, well for one, it is right next to Rawalpindi, the capital of Potohar. Potohar is a resource rich region, which contributes most gypsum to the Pakistan's lifeline cement industry. Cement plants litter Potohari countryside because they depend upon raw materials extracted from Potohari mines. Khewra salt mines, oilfields in Attock are all part of the resource rich Potohar. Now even new oil fields have been found in Jhelum.

In short, Karachi has nothing to do with our hard work. Not to mention the fact that Karachi has only 40-60% electricity bill collection unlike Faisalabad's 99% and Lahore's >80%.

As for 10,000 migrants, do you have any statistics to back it up? And most Karachi bound migrants are from interior Sindh nowadays. I personally know Karachiites who fled Karachi for Islamabad.

please don't deviate from the topic, you BS about karachiites leaving the city and going to lahore, do you have any statistics to back it up or gossip stories?

lahore and islamabad like everybody knows don't have any real economy, karachi is the real economy and everything is traded via KSE or karachi stock ex, so don't BS now, the city is in ruins, as it doesn't get any development fund, all is used on punjab and islamabad

balochistan and sindh followed by KPK are the most mineral rich province of pakistan, punjab only has agriculture and thts it

A report in 2008 which estimated Karachi's GDP to be 78 billion $ calculated that of Lahore to be 40 bn $ both should have been considerably higher now after 6 years but it gives a good guess. Add to this the factor that Karachi is also a port for the country so will have more GDP obviously, you are making it sound like Lahore is some desert. Values are for PPP nominal would also be in same ratio,

its not like i compared lahore to a desert, but the lahoriite guy says karachi is a dump (to the only metropolitan city of pakistan with strong financial back), i didn't like his tone, so i replied him in his own tone

Very good ali bro Inshallah our patience will be rewarded and bhai will have to face justice for real next time around!

please don't deviate from the topic, you BS about karachiites leaving the city and going to lahore, do you have any statistics to back it up or gossip stories?

lahore and islamabad like everybody knows don't have any real economy, karachi is the real economy and everything is traded via KSE or karachi stock ex, so don't BS now, the city is in ruins, as it doesn't get any development fund, all is used on punjab and islamabad

balochistan and sindh followed by KPK are the most mineral rich province of pakistan, punjab only has agriculture and thts it

whose is denying it? and biggest thing Punjab can offer to people of Pakistan is place to live in its fertile traditionally affluent lands and Punjab has always been very inclusive for centuries in this regard, Punjab is no blood language identity everyone can assimilate in Punjab and traditionally has, so now you play resources resources card with a province that allow everyone to settle?

whose is denying it? and biggest thing Punjab can offer to people of Pakistan) is place to live in its fertile traditionally affluent lands and Punjab has always been very inclusive for centuries in this regard, Punjab is no blood language identity everyone can assimilate in Punjab and traditionally has, so now you play resources resources card with a province that allow everyone to settle?

beta this is not the topic, stick with the topic

beta why do you associate with MQM haqiqi and lord nazeer than, do you know lord nazeer was kicked out of house of lords for trying to make attempted terrorist statements against american president?

MQM H leader Afaq Ahmed arriving in the UK on 5th of June 2014 on the Invitation of Lord Nazir

British Peer Lord Ahmed suspended after 'offering £10m bounty on Barack Obama and George Bush' - Telegraph

you said Karachi is a dump but the very same article says, Karachi is the most 'developed' district of Pakistan

Karachi is Pakistan’s most developed economic and social administrative entity. In almost every economic and social indicator, it tops the list of Pakistan’s 106 districts.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Pakistan Defence Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom