What's new

The unreasonable criticism on Pakistan's defense budget

Ya as usual now again diverting a topic....makes no sense dude. Better be at your job good as an a Army man, when you live, fed and enjoy on 220 milllion Pakiatanis money, my money and my taxes.

LoL ask a Kashmiri what freedom is? I reiterate no dirty indian scumbag will get near our women and children, end of story.

LoL freedom comes at a cost, do you think Kashmiri people would trade all the money in the world, for what we have.

Our sisters and wives can hold their head high in a free country, and not live fear of a rss rape squad.

What I certainly think is 1962 oppurtunity lost by Pak Army when Kashmir could be freed. Rather than laugh at poor Kashmiri muslims lives and RSS rape sqauds...either get it free or leave it. Donot waste our money and blood on it, when you donot have the will to get indepedence, very well after 5 august already lost it.

LoL ask a Kashmiri what freedom is? I reiterate no dirty indian scumbag will get near our women and children, end of story.

When you have Colonel ki Biwi cases allover Pakistan and Uzma khan Prostitutes using ISI names, no dirty scumbag need to come near anyway.

What I certainly think is 1962 oppurtunity lost by Pak Army when Kashmir could be freed. Rather than laugh at poor Kashmiri muslims lives and RSS rape sqauds...either get it free or leave it. Donot waste our money and lives on it.

Live free, or die fighting.

What I certainly think is 1962 oppurtunity lost by Pak Army when Kashmir could be freed. Rather than laugh at poor Kashmiri muslims lives and RSS rape sqauds...either get it free or leave it. Donot waste our money and lives on it.

When you have Colonel ki Biwi cases allover Pakistan and Uzma khan Prostitutes using ISI names, no dirty scumbag need to come near anyway.

You and your indian friends will never cross the border my son, it will be the last thing they will ever do.

Live free, or die fighting.

You and your indian friends will never cross the border my son, it will be the last thing they will ever do.

Haha. Idiot do i need to when I am sitting in Islamabad now working hard while you agents enjoy AC life and batmans in Pindi barracks on 1406 billion budgets. I can see the tall claims live free or die fighting coming from. You really need a free pizzza now.

Have you ever bought a gun from your own pocket or is it Pakistani tax payers money again kid?

Why are people going cuckoo about our defence budget?

Lets put things in perspective,

Iran,
1- Role in fueling sectarianism for 40 years
2- Fueling terrorism in Baluchistan for 20 years, maybe longer
3- Supporting anti-Pakistani groups in Afghanistan
4- Providing space to India for terrorist activities in Pakistan

Afghanistan
1- Full-blown civil war for 40 years and counting
2- Millions of refugees living in Pakistan for 40 years and counting
3- Fueling terrorism in Pakistan
4- Aiding anti-Pakistani groups to operate from its soil
5- Massive source of massive drug smuggling into Pakistan
6- Massive source for goods smuggeling, thus effecting Pakistani domestic industry
7- Massive source of illegal weapons of every kind
8- Giving a free hand to India to spread terrorism in Pakistan
9- Possibly giving a free hand America to spread terrorism in Pakistan
10- Source of the instability of every kind for over 40 years

China
1- A friendly but a powerful power, even as friends, we still need to have the strength to be respected
2- Instability in Western China creates a source of potential instability in Pakistan
3- Our triangle with China and India forces us to keep and stay strong

Central Asia
Source of periodic instability that reaches into Pakistan, resulting in terror activities in Pakistan

India
1- Primary enemy and aggressor for 70 years and counting
2- Kashmir dispute, India having murdered 100,000 Kashmiris
3- Possible water dispute in the future
4- Over 70 years of terror activities in Pakistan
5- Six times larger than Pakistan
6- Aggressive military power, always wanting to attack, only our capabilities keep them in check
7- List of dangers from India is endless and constantly changing

NOW, just a quick glance at our potential threats produces so many active and potential threats. We need to have a strong defence capability and grow economically at the same time, I think we have clicked a good balance.

You will not have a country if you cannot defend yourself, unless you wish to live as slaves of India, especially with its Hindu extremist mindset.

It’s hard to unpick these stats of federal expenditure on defence vs federal + provincial on health and education. If one compares the full picture, army budget seems more reasonable.

However, what’s worth criticising IMO is how we can afford such a big percentage increase in the army budget when the economy has barely grown previous fiscal year and may shrink in the coming year. All while IMF is instructing us to cut expenditure everywhere else in order to continue with reform. This is where people argue.. but look at India’s growing budget and capabilities, army needs more because of xyz threat etc.

However, I don’t think this giant increase in expenditure given the current situation can be justified. Not when the government will be saving on expenditure elsewhere (relative to % change in gov exp in comparable nations in covid related stimulus packages). Also, comparisons with Indian budget increases are wholly incorrect. Their GDP growth rate has and continues to outstrip ours, and they have the fiscal space and aren’t in the midst of a financial crisis with IMF breathing down their necks. Also, their expenditure as a % if GDP is obviously smaller than ours to begin with. And that dollar terms budget OP used is also invalid, our budget has increased faster if percentage growth in PKR and INR terms is used, we also had massive devaluation that the chart misses.

So some criticism of the army budget is completely justified. And with this government, that criticism is understandably amplified anyway.

Haha. Idiot do i need to when I am sitting in Islamabad now working hard while you agents enjoy AC life and batmans in Pindi barracks on 1406 billion budgets. I can see the tall claims live free or die fighting coming from. You really need a free pizzza now.

Have you ever bought a gun from your own pocket or is it Pakistani tax payers money again kid?

My own family have suffered for loyalty to this country, I have lost brothers for this land, I have suffered PTSD.

Shove that pizza up your ***.

Ya as usual now again diverting a topic....makes no sense dude. Better be at your job as an a Army agent, where you live, fed and enjoy on 220 milllion Pakistanis money, my money and our taxes.
What taxes you are crying about?
I live in Britain.
I pay minimum 27% tax on my income. It increases to 45% depending on my income. I also pay £ 80 monthly council tax for collection of garbage and policing.
I also pay 20% tax on everything I buy.
I also pay 300£ monthly council tax on the commercial property I own.
Now tell me what taxes you pay in Pakistan?

Why are people going cuckoo about our defence budget?

Lets put things in perspective,

Iran,
1- Role in fueling sectarianism for 40 years
2- Fueling terrorism in Baluchistan for 20 years, maybe longer
3- Supporting anti-Pakistani groups in Afghanistan
4- Providing space to India for terrorist activities in Pakistan

Afghanistan
1- Full-blown civil war for 40 years and counting
2- Millions of refugees living in Pakistan for 40 years and counting
3- Fueling terrorism in Pakistan
4- Aiding anti-Pakistani groups to operate from its soil
5- Massive source of massive drug smuggling into Pakistan
6- Massive source for goods smuggeling, thus effecting Pakistani domestic industry
7- Massive source of illegal weapons of every kind
8- Giving a free hand to India to spread terrorism in Pakistan
9- Possibly giving a free hand America to spread terrorism in Pakistan
10- Source of the instability of every kind for over 40 years

China
1- A friendly but a powerful power, even as friends, we still need to have the strength to be respected
2- Instability in Western China creates a source of potential instability in Pakistan
3- Our triangle with China and India forces us to keep and stay strong

Central Asia
Source of periodic instability that reaches into Pakistan, resulting in terror activities in Pakistan

India
1- Primary enemy and aggressor for 70 years and counting
2- Kashmir dispute, India having murdered 100,000 Kashmiris
3- Possible water dispute in the future
4- Over 70 years of terror activities in Pakistan
5- Six times larger than Pakistan
6- Aggressive military power, always wanting to attack, only our capabilities keep them in check
7- List of dangers from India is endless and constantly changing

NOW, just a quick glance at our potential threats produces so many active and potential threats. We need to have a strong defence capability and grow economically at the same time, I think we have clicked a good balance.

You will not have a country if you cannot defend yourself, unless you wish to live as slaves of India, especially with its Hindu extremist mindset.

I really admire How our Pakistan Armed Forces and ISI, in the most difficult circumstances have fought 40 + countries agencies trying to make us Iraq, Syria and Libya. Its an unbeleivable job done for past 20 years.

But what pains everyone now as you can see on social media, twitter facebook and TV channels is when alot of waste is done by Army, and then NUST, 100+ Army companies fine, but put that money in Pakistani exchanger, in Pakistan treasure, they donot add it up, the income is never added back in Pakistan economy, then comes our high budgets with no audits, no checks no oversight and no management, look at the health and education budget. Pakistanis are dying with Covid-19, no beds, no ICUs, look at how badly Lahore is affected coronavirus, and look at our economy....and yet why the Armed Forces donot see it because they donot understand it how crucial our economy is linked to Pakistan's ultimate survival.

My own family have suffered for loyalty to this country, I have lost brothers for this land, I have suffered PTSD.

Shove that pizza up your ***.

My known relative did in Kargil because of idiots like you.

See a chicken will remain a chicken, you have been eating and making pizzas of Pakistanis for so long, when somebody comes and exposes you, can not talk but blame others.

Not one decent argument of why Military has high budget as compared to Education and Health? You know why because these Army men know jackasss about it.

I really admire How our Pakistan Armed Forces and ISI, in the most difficult circumstances have fought 40 + countries agencies trying to make us Iraq, Syria and Libya. Its an unbeleivable job done for past 20 years.

But what pains everyone now as you can see on social media, twitter facebook and TV channels is when alot of waste is done by Army, and then NUST, 100+ Army companies fine, but put that money in Pakistani exchanger, in Pakistan treasure, they donot add it up, the income is never added back in Pakistan economy, then comes our high budgets with no audits, no checks no oversight and no management, look at the health and education budget. Pakistanis are dying with Covid-19, no beds, no ICUs, look at how badly Lahore is affected coronavirus, and look at our economy....and yet why the Armed Forces donot see it because they donot understand it how crucial our economy is linked to Pakistan's ultimate survival.

My known relative did in Kargil because of idiots like you. See a chicken will remain a chicken, you have been eating and making pizzas of Pakistanis for so long, when somebody comes and exposes you, canbot talk but blame others. Not one decent argument of why Military has high budget as compared to Education and Health?

Not one decent argument of why Military has high budget as compared to Education and Health?
Yeah because Pakistan is surrounded with enemies and defence costs money.
Pakistan has the longest active borders in the world.
Countries like Danmark who have no known enemies and no internal terrorism also have army and military budget despite not needing one.
Reduce the Pakistani military to half its size then go sit on a stone penis while sipping cow urine.
I rather have a high military budget than doing the above.
About education, Pakistani nation spends a lot on sending their kids to expensive schools and universities. What benefits it brings? None.

What taxes you are crying about?
I live in Britain.
I pay minimum 27% tax on my income. It increases to 45% depending on my income. I also pay £ 80 monthly council tax for collection of garbage and policing.
I also pay 20% tax on everything I buy.
I also pay 300£ monthly council tax on the commercial property I own.
Now tell me what taxes you pay in Pakistan?

You are playing on my turf. I paid 40% tax on income tax in UK as I come on higher end earnings.

I do admit UK has very high taxes, but at the same time free education, free health, Universal health insurance, free benefits are available for me in UK, which are not available in Pakistan.

If you are talking about Pakistani taxes, totally agree, Tax base is very lesa, middle income and salaried people of Pakistan arw hardest hit and not the army men.

But in UK corruption, mismanagement is very less as compared to you see in Pakistan, Army with DHAs, politcians, beaurocrats, everyone included which has cut the roots of Pakistan.

See a chicken will remain a chicken, you have been eating and making pizzas of Pakistanis for so long, when somebody comes and exposes you, can not talk but blame others.

Not one decent argument of why Military has high budget as compared to Education and Health? You know why because these Army men know jackasss about it.
Compare the Officer Grades and their salaries of civil vs military, I really back the idea of getting a small rise for Military salaries, After all the ACTUAL WORK they do, unlike the namak haram lot of Many civil services...

LoL your people will never touch a Pakistani women as long as we live, shove that pizza up your arse once again, my little indoin friend.

Yeah because Pakistan is surrounded with enemies and defence costs money.
Pakistan has the longest active borders in the world.
Countries like Danmark who have no known enemies and no internal terrorism also have army and military budget despite not needing one.
Reduce the Pakistani military to half its size then go sit on a stone penis while sipping cow urine.
I rather have a high military budget than doing the above.
About education, Pakistani nation spends a lot on sending their kids to expensive schools and universities. What benefits it brings? None.

You do know General Mushraff and India said 0 chance of full fledge war when huge stockpiles of Nuclear weapons are in the region. So we need to get our kibblah correct, invest where its most required....look at example of China...need i say more.

Back
Top Bottom