What's new

The two US 12-year-olds stabbed friend 19 times' to prove 'Slender Man' myth was real

Unbelievable and shocking!!

I blame their henious movies and stupid games all which depict violence and causes desensitized children!

Nopety nopety nope, I played all kind of violent games ever released, was CS champion in college, finished Max Payne 3 in 4 days. Yet I'm the most non violent ever walked on planet earth.

i saw all kinds of f**ked up things when i was young , though i don;t remember stabbing anyone 19 times

Like?

Well, the blames goes to the parents to some extent. As most of them are working, leaving their kids to day care or kindergarten, or school, not observing in which environment their child is being exposed to, or the kind of friends they have. Another reason might be, a majority of the mother is barely out of their teens, not matured enough to raise their kids.

Just an observation.

TV serials, violent cartoons and Hollywood movies are also responsible.

Nopety nopety nope, I played all kind of violent games ever released, was CS champion in college, finished Max Payne 3 in 4 days. Yet I'm the most non violent ever walked on planet earth.
Everyone thinks of themselves as the best ;)

I didnt mean everyone who plays violent games becomes violent but some of those who are playing are already defective and these games and movies just impresses them soo much they get the urge to try!

Well, the blames goes to the parents to some extent. As most of them are working, leaving their kids to day care or kindergarten, or school, not observing in which environment their child is being exposed to, or the kind of friends they have. Another reason might be, a majority of the mother is barely out of their teens, not matured enough to raise their kids.

Just an observation.
yes fair enough!

i saw all kinds of f**ked up things when i was young , though i don;t remember stabbing anyone 19 times
Well, if you had stabbed someone 19 times, 1stly you wouldnt be admitting it 2ndly you would be in jail :agree: Lastly not everyone can digest all they see!

no wonder if after few years we will see this creature in our jungles ..
GODZILLA.jpg

any way these girls are mentally disturbed

"Charged as adults: Morgan Geyser (left) and Anissa Weier (right), both 12, face 65 years in prison after admitting to police that they stabbed a friend, hoping to kill her so they could join the cult of the 'Slender Man"

I don't think 12 year old should be charged as adults, 65 years in prison for pre-meditated murder (fortunately unsuccessful) is ridiculous considering that fact that state treats the perpetrators as minors in all their other affairs.

That said I must say I am fascinated by how this myth of slender man has spread in such a short amount of time. How ironic that superstitions of modern generation are primarily being generated from internet websites.

For those interested, here is the original website in question:

> The Slender Man – Creepypasta Wiki

Slender man has quite a following, there is even a pc game about him (or it)

> Slender Game

Everyone thinks of themselves as the best ;)

I didnt mean everyone who plays violent games becomes violent but some of those who are playing are already defective and these games and movies just impresses them soo much they get the urge to try!

Every nation has a fair share of those nuts, i remember when i was a kid, kids try to imitate Shaktiman on top of their terrace, and many have died doing the same. My blame goes to parental guidance, nothing else.

i played all kinds of violent and gore games

Ye to 'lolwa' wali baat kar di. :lol:

TV serials, violent cartoons and Hollywood movies are also responsible.

Bhai, our generation watched more or less the same movies and serials as they've watched.

Bhai, our generation watched more or less the same movies and serials as they've watched.
Nai yaar we actually watched cartoons not retarded lab experiments with big heads big eyes and inproportional body sizes!

eg.
powerpuffgirls.jpg

Back
Top Bottom