What's new

The two hindu girls who were allegedly forced to convert are flirting with their husbands.

These same "children" have approached the district judge for protection.

Don't know what's the truth behind this is but the girls are saying on media that they reverted willingly, here is the video.

They are saying in the video that they reverted "willingly", they are still too young to get married though.

This proves nothing.

If somebody kidnapped you and threatened to kill you/ your family unless you follow their demands what would you do? ...and these are young girls who have even less options as they are frightened/vulnerable.

Even if this was somehow a love marriage, why is a man who looks like he's in his late 20's/30's even courting underage girls in the first place??

Sad. It is unfortunate that Hindus in Pak and Muslims in India have to bear the brunt of the religious right in their respective lands. Everyone should be safe in their homes and free to practice their faith as they deem fit. Good on Pak society for standing up to the bullies.

We regularized Bahria Town, ONE Constitution Avenue and Bani Gala already.. do we have different set of rules for Rich and Poor?
Bahria Town paid a massive fine, money that’s supposed to be paid back to the individuals that were defrauded. The punishment for stealing money (in this case) is paying more money back, and the case shouldn’t stop there, all those in the Sindh government who were complicit should still be prosecuted, though of course the corrupt Zardari and their Jiyalas will never allow that.

What’s the punishment for alleged statutory rape (which is what underage marriages are)? Let the men and Mullah be kidnapped and raped by a bunch of men as well, then we can talk about ‘regularizing underage marriage’.

Exactly bro. I think only Texas requires parents consent for an underage youth
Hazrat Ali RA became Muslim at age 10.

I know several female converts from Hindu backgrounds who after conversion were either ostracized by their families or forcibly reverted back and married off.

We need to find out who is the one forcing these girls, whether husbands or parents.

These girls would be considered emancipated minors in the US and afforded full rights of an adult, if they willfully left home got married.

Bahria Town paid a massive fine, money that’s supposed to be paid back to the individuals that were defrauded. The punishment for stealing money (in this case) is paying more money back, and the case shouldn’t stop there, all those in the Sindh government who were complicit should still be prosecuted, though of course the corrupt Zardari and their Jiyalas will never allow that.

What’s the punishment for alleged statutory rape (which is what underage marriages are)? Let the men and Mullah be kidnapped and raped by a bunch of men as well, then we can talk about ‘regularizing underage marriage’.
I think I am not getting my point across well. In this case the biggest losers would be those two girls (I hope not) and it would be done in the name of justice. Justice should be done to the benefit of those girls and their welfare.

I think I am not getting my point across well. In this case the biggest losers would be those two girls (I hope not) and it would be done in the name of justice. Justice should be done to the benefit of those girls and their welfare.
I do understand what you’re saying, that our society will treat these girls poorly because they’ll be considered ‘spoiled/used’ etc, but that leads us into another issue, that our society needs to change its approach to such situations. By allowing ‘regularization’ of such marriages not only are we removing a deterrent to such acts in the future, but also ignoring the other major problem which is societal attitudes towards such girls/women.

I do understand what you’re saying, that our society will treat these girls poorly because they’ll be considered ‘spoiled/used’ etc, but that leads us into another issue, that our society needs to change its approach to such situations. By allowing ‘regularization’ of such marriages not only are we removing a deterrent to such acts in the future, but also ignoring the other major problem which is societal attitudes towards such girls/women.
We are good people for discussing the welfare of two minority girls of different faith. Unfortunately same is not the case for Muslims, Dalits, etc. in the easterly nation which is a shameful thing for them.

Hazrat Ali RA became Muslim at age 10.

I know several female converts from Hindu backgrounds who after conversion were either ostracized by their families or forcibly reverted back and married off.

We need to find out who is the one forcing these girls, whether husbands or parents.

These girls would be considered emancipated minors in the US and afforded full rights of an adult, if they willfully left home got married.
Hazrat Ali ra was not abducted from his parents

And hidden away unlike these girls he was there among people able to convince everyone what he claimed

These girls are impressed by whose islam? Abductors islam? Molana fazl rehman islam? Or red mosque molana aunty islam? There is hardly an impressive living personality which one can believe would have turned these poor girls

Hazrat Ali ra was not abducted from his parents

And hidden away unlike these girls he was there among people able to convince everyone what he claimed

These girls are impressed by whose islam? Abductors islam? Molana fazl rehman islam? Or red mosque molana aunty islam? There is hardly an impressive living personality which one can believe would have turned these poor girls

Exactly what I said in my third paragraph.

Once the truth is ascertained by the courts, we can do what’s right.

forcibly reverted back and married off.
Ain't that a crime in Pakistan?

What cast were these ladies? If they were lower casts then I could see them converting to Islam to just get away from the discrimination from upper cast brahmins and getting married into Muslim families for protection....
Very likely. Most Pakistani hindus are low caste. It is a genuine incentive to adopt Islam.

Sad. It is unfortunate that Hindus in Pak and Muslims in India have to bear the brunt of the religious right in their respective lands. Everyone should be safe in their homes and free to practice their faith as they deem fit. Good on Pak society for standing up to the bullies.
How is this incident an indication of Muslims bearing the brunt of religious bullies?

This is a simple case of lovers eloping.

I understand that the parents may be heartbroken. But if they are open minded and don't consider Muslims are devils, they will acknowledge and bless their girls.

they are minors they can be told to do whatever
the crime is that they been abducted without the consent of their parents they are minors and they been married by force
its against the law of the state and principles of Islam. only Daesh version can be used to justify this sham marriage after abduction
As per Islam girls aged 14 or 16 are adult but they must need parental approval for marrying first time.

Ain't that a crime in Pakistan?

Very likely. Most Pakistani hindus are low caste. It is a genuine incentive to adopt Islam.

How is this incident an indication of Muslims bearing the brunt of religious bullies?

This is a simple case of lovers eloping.

I understand that the parents may be heartbroken. But if they are open minded and don't consider Muslims are devils, they will acknowledge and bless their girls.

Read the laws. Adults elope. If a 13 year old "elopes", even willingly it is a clear cut case of kidnapping. Adults to help them are culpable and liable for punishment under penal code.

Last edited by a moderator:

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom