What's new

The two hindu girls who were allegedly forced to convert are flirting with their husbands.

Don't know what's the truth behind this is but the girls are saying on media that they reverted willingly, here is the video.
They are 14 and 16 and this too young to decide in addition being open to manipulation. If this was the other way around and they were Muslim would you be saying the same?

oh shadup.what do you know?Our eastern neighbors have already said that the views and photos are all fake so just shadup.

Age is not the issue here. What I feel is that the likes of dawn are dishing it out in a way as if this marriage took place under the direct supervision of khan and bajwa.
No one is even censuring and reminding the sindh govt about its priorities

@Indus Pakistan

They don't really look 14 or 16 to me. But if they really are underage then the crime should be punished.

They are 14 and 16 and this too young to decide in addition being open to manipulation. If this was the other way around and they were Muslim would you be saying the same?
Fathima Rifqa Bary became a Christian at age 16 & everyone loved her. here is the west. Individuals have converted to various religions and even young ages and not reverted back.

Underage, it doesn’t matter. They should be sent back and the husbands can find brides somewhere other than the minority community which for some reason always have the same memo I.e. underage, converted willingly and are as happy as the sun.

Age is not the issue here. What I feel is that the likes of dawn are dishing it out in a way as if this marriage took place under the direct supervision of khan and bajwa.
No one is even censuring and reminding the sindh govt about its priorities

@Indus Pakistan
Dawn and Sindh government are villains in this love story

Whether they convert or not is their personal matter. The issue of marriage is a legal one. 14 is too young to be married in Pakistan. I thought 16 was the legal age? Or has this risen?

If they willingly converted to Islam, it should not be allowed to send them back to their parents to revert them back to Hinduism by force.

That is a hypothetical, as we are not sure of the details.

There needs to be some exception to the law for underage marriages, especially if there is the threat of abuse or violence from their families or other extraneous circumstances.

Saying that, if they were forced to become Muslim, these men and their supporters need to go to jail and these women need to go back to their families.

If they willingly converted to Islam, it should not be allowed to send them back to their parents to revert them back to Hinduism by force.

That is a hypothetical, as we are not sure of the details.

There needs to be some exception to the law for underage marriages, especially if there is the threat of abuse or violence from their families or other extraneous circumstances.

Saying that, if they were forced to become Muslim, these men and their supporters need to go to jail and these women need to go back to their families.

The girls are still under-age and as per Pakistan's law their marriage is illegal.

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom