What's new

The two hindu girls who were allegedly forced to convert are flirting with their husbands.

with such mindset nothing will be proven ever
hence people from Nawaz Sherif to these abductors think they are better than saints and angels and they cant be wronged
How do anyone knows they were abducted and married against their own will? The recent media interview of the "children" suggests otherwise.

Besides this is a golden opportunity to thrash peoples party's govt

Don't know what's the truth behind this is but the girls are saying on media that they reverted willingly, here is the video.

They are saying in the video that they reverted "willingly", they are still too young to get married though.
A) Why is it always unmarried minors who convert and are married off?

B) Minors cant be married under Pakistani laws.

How do anyone knows they were abducted and married against their own will? The recent media interview of the "children" suggests otherwise.

Besides this is a golden opportunity to thrash peoples party's govt
Because their family says so.

Because it is illegal to marry minors.

Because its not the first time such a thing has happened?

I am really proud of most members here that are standing up for the right of the minor girls regardless of religion

Because their family says so.

Because it is illegal to marry minors.

Because its not the first time such a thing has happened?
Bro they shouldn't be directly handed over to their family. Send them to darul amaan for some months

I am really proud of most members here that are standing up for the right of the minor girls regardless of religion

Meh, I always end up on the opposite side of the popular party.

In Univ, it was the Jamaatis.

In real life its people like these.

B) Minors cant be married under Pakistani laws.
That’s the crux of the issue - doesn’t matter if they’re flirting or not, if they ran away willingly or not. If they’re minors and under the legal age of marriage a crime has been committed and they should be returned to their families.

So you would have no issue if your 14 year old sister or daughter was taken by strangers (lets say Christians) to another province and married off?
A lot of girls run from their homes and than take shelter in darul Aman sometimes they take money and jewelry with them

Latest posts

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom