What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

I can see that you have plenty of time to share your silly predictions based on pure fantasies from the mud you are living in. But i can assure you, nobody is interested to hear them.

"Turkey has superior quality and technology but they wouldn't have built half the stuff they have without Western tot" should be your main argument. You should hold on to it and try to make a point over it instead of saying some retarded shit like how Russia could defeat Turkey by two submarines and by push of a button. :disagree:

U are as stupid as I thought u would be.

Ur nation can't launch a satellite and u are going all gung ho here.

Lol.

On the top of it india is not mud compared to turkey,oh no.

U are as stupid as I thought u would be.

Ur nation can't launch a satellite and u are going all gung ho here.

Lol.

On the top of it india is not mud compared to turkey,oh no.

Turkey can't launch satellite so Russia can defeat Turkey by push of a button? Sorry bud, your arguments still need some improvements. Don't give up just yet though.

I can see that you have plenty of time to share your silly predictions based on pure fantasies from the mud you are living in. But i can assure you, nobody is interested to hear them.

"Turkey has superior quality and technology but they wouldn't have built half the stuff they have without Western tot" should be your main argument. You should hold on to it and try to make a point over it instead of saying some retarded shit like how Russia could defeat Turkey by two submarines and by push of a button. :disagree:

Hahaha. You have superior Technology? You still use M60 tanks and F4 phantoms in your military. Just shut up and run for your life. :lol: :enjoy:

Turkey can't launch satellite so Russia can defeat Turkey by push of a button? Sorry bud, your arguments still need some improvements. Don't give up just yet though.

am I supposed to laugh or cry on that

Turks are so full of themselfs that they cant grasp Reality. It´s a Joke, they think they are westerners but west gives a damn about them. In Germany all Turks are cheap labor or live from welfare. The Germans hate them. In France Turks are under Police control.

Thilo Sarrazin did write a book called "Deutschland schafft sich ab" it selled many million times in Germany and tells how the Turks lower IQ Level of German society.:coffee:
And do you think they have a different view about Russians here? :lol:

Turkey has no destroyers, no nuclear subs, no heavy fighters. Turkey has nothing that can take on Admiral Gorshkov frigates, Yasen subs, Su-35S jets. If other NATO countries fight on Turkey's side, China would fight on Russia's side, and that would be the end of the world as we know it. 8-)

Last edited:
Your completely mixing things up, how can Russia sign Nato arcticles if they are not even a member? :crazy:

No it was not a Nato article but a promise by US, UK and Russia(lol) in 1994 to preserve Ukraine's territorial integrity in return for it giving up nuclear weapons.

The US and UK have clearly not abided by this promise, so no reason to think they definitely will come to Turkey's aid in a conflict with Russia.

When you think about it deeply, even the UK and France do not fully trust the US to come to their aid in the event that they are attacked by a power like Russia, that has the capability to destroy the US(yes the US can do the same to Russia I know), so it seems logical that Turks cannot have a guarantee that the US would get involved in a war between Russia and Turkey.

No it was not a Nato article but a promise by US, UK and Russia(lol) in 1994 to preserve Ukraine's territorial integrity in return for it giving up nuclear weapons.
The US and UK have clearly not abided by this promise, so no reason to think they definitely will come to Turkey's aid in a conflict with Russia.
and what does it say about Russia then? don't try to bring in historic claims or the voting, because it was not whole Ukraine that voted about it. or is this justified because you're against the west?

and what does it say about Russia then? don't try to bring in historic claims or the voting, because it was not whole Ukraine that voted about it. or is this justified because you're against the west?

All it says is that promises do not mean anything concrete.

Turkey gets certain benefits by being part of Nato (access to weapons and training) but it should not believe this "collective defence" doctrine against a country like Russia that can destroy the whole of Western Europe and US if it felt cornered.

Turks should start planning for a multi-polar world, and if they want to be one of the big-fish in the sea then they need to think about building their own nuclear deterrent.

Personally I would love nothing more than a economically and militarily developed Turkey that is one of the key independent powers in the future.

Last edited:

When you think about it deeply, even the UK and France do not fully trust the US to come to their aid in the event that they are attacked by a power like Russia, that has the capability to destroy the US(yes the US can do the same to Russia I know), so it seems logical that Turks cannot have a guarantee that the US would get involved in a war between Russia and Turkey.
This is different than Nato agreement, Nato would loose its reliability if the wouldnt help their ally.

This is different than Nato agreement, Nato would loose its reliability if the wouldnt help their ally.

I don't know why you guys don't understand that the US would much rather Nato disband in favour of not being destroyed in a nuclear war with Russia.

Thermonuclear war is final and complete death - wish some people would understand that.

It depends on the circumstance. If Russia for some reason invades Turkey, by NATO charter that would be an invasion of the US. But it is not really an invasion of the US, so the US may elect to not do anything about it.

I don't know why you guys don't understand that the US would much rather Nato disband in favour of not being destroyed in a nuclear war with Russia.

Thermonuclear war is final and complete death - wish some people would understand that.

Pretty much sums it up

Turkish generals always told their boys that Daddy NATO will save them in War times. But daddy NATO/USA/West cut those Generals down one by one. Now turkish conscripts are toysoldiers in the hands of Western generals

Back
Top Bottom