What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

http://www.nato.int/terrorism/five.htm

That treaty is as worthless as the one given to Ukraine by US and UK to protect it's territorial integrity in return for given up nuclear weapons in the 1990s.

It is hilarious that Russia was also a signatory to that as well.:lol:

Now can a Turk explain why Europeans would die for them when they don't even allow them into the EU?

That treaty is as worthless as the one given to Ukraine by US and UK to protect it's territorial integrity in return for given up nuclear weapons in the 1990s.

It is hilarious that Russia was also a signatory to that as well.:lol:

Now can a Turk explain why Europeans would die for them when they don't even allow them into the EU?
Your completely mixing things up, how can Russia sign Nato arcticles if they are not even a member? :crazy:

NATO is not EU, article 5 will be supported, Turkey and EU are a different matter with a different cause.

It's irrelevant, nobody in this world would dare attack a NATO country and test USA's resolve in the matter

NATO is not EU, article 5 will be supported, Turkey and EU are a different matter with a different cause.

It's irrelevant, nobody in this world would dare attack a NATO country and test USA's resolve in the matter

:lol:

They have given up comparing Turkish navy to Russian navy :lol: Sore loosers :sarcastic:

He didn't say Turkey was western. Their weapons are, though.

I wouldn't say Russian 'junk', but compared to US military tech... the whole world is junk.

The point is turkey vs russia.
Even with western weapons they can't sustain war for a week without nato help

Even they know it.

The russians have a shitload of missiles,they just need to press a button

I didn't say anything about our identity but our technology.

Now that is the thing you should cry me about.

Just like after buying rafale it dosen't become india's tech..same goes for ur f-16 and f-35(soon to come)

Be a little objective here.even a declined russia has the capability second only to usa as far as military is concerned as it can make all on its own.

Other nations have no right to laugh at russia

The point is turkey vs russia.
Even with western weapons they can't sustain war for a week without nato help

Even they know it.

The russians have a shitload of missiles,they just need to press a button

I can see that you have plenty of time to share your silly predictions based on pure fantasies from the mud you are living in. But i can assure you, nobody is interested to hear them.

"Turkey has superior quality and technology but they wouldn't have built half the stuff they have without Western tot" should be your main argument. You should hold on to it and try to make a point over it instead of saying some retarded shit like how Russia could defeat Turkey by two submarines and by push of a button. :disagree:

Back
Top Bottom