What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

well i don't know about turkish economy but it strange for me that even turkey needs to cancel it's defence projects.
it would great if you don't take that russian's words seriously. milgem ahas nothing to do with Turkey's economy.

it would great if you don't take that russian's words seriously. milgem ahas nothing to do with Turkey's economy.

Okay, i will try to educate you my little Boy. Please listen carefully.

Ships (The Milgem is a ship) costing MONEY (With money you buy things).

If you are out of money, than you cant buy ships. If you are out of money, you are broke. Broke means you are bankrupt.

Bankrupt is the state when you have no money. I hope you understand this. o_O

Okay, i will try to educate you my little Boy. Please listen carefully.

Ships (The Milgem is a ship) costing MONEY (With money you buy things).

If you are out of money, than you cant buy ships. If you are out of money, you are broke. Broke means you are bankrupt.

Bankrupt is the state when you have no money. I hope you understand this. o_O
Oh great seems like you learned something new today in kidergaden, but tell your teacher tomorrow that deals also can be cancelled because of new bids or better offers for exsample. :tup:

Don't forget about maintenance.
How many money you lose on services,spareparts,regular maintenance of the equipment.
For that reason some projects are doomed to fail.
Some military experts targeting the F-35 as a highly unacceptable program, for these reasons.

wiki says 6 Milgems are under construction. MILGEM project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be honest, Turkey cannot rely on NATO. NATO is not a country, just as the EU is not a country, the UN is not a country. If a NATO country is attacked, it is the same as an attack on all other NATO countries. But, if Russia attacks Turkey, all the other NATO countries can say, Russia attacked me and I'm not going to do anything about it. Nowhere does it say any other NATO country must be militarily involved if a NATO country is attacked. And who's to say Russia would not be in a military alliance akin to NATO?

Sevastopol is within 550 km of Istanbul and Ankara. Su-27 / 35 jets based in Sevastopol can pose a big aerial threat to Turkey.

How do Milgem corvettes compare to Steregushchy corvettes? Steregushchy-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Last edited:
But, if Russia attacks Turkey, all the other NATO countries can say, Russia attacked me and I'm not going to do anything about it. Nowhere does it say any other NATO country must be militarily involved if a NATO country is attacked.

Article 5 of the Washington Treaty:
The Parties agree that an armed attack against one or more of them in Europe or North America shall be considered an attack against them all and consequently they agree that, if such an armed attack occurs, each of them, in exercise of the right of individual or collective self-defence recognised by Article 51 of the Charter of the United Nations, will assist the Party or Parties so attacked by taking forthwith, individually and in concert with the other Parties, such action as it deems necessary, including the use of armed force, to restore and maintain the security of the North Atlantic area.

Any such armed attack and all measures taken as a result thereof shall immediately be reported to the Security Council. Such measures shall be terminated when the Security Council has taken the measures necessary to restore and maintain international peace and security.

What does Article 5 mean?
Article 5 is at the basis of a fundamental principle of the North Atlantic Treaty Organisation. It provides that if a NATO Ally is the victim of an armed attack, each and every other member of the Alliance will consider this act of violence as an armed attack against all members and will take the actions it deems necessary to assist the Ally attacked.

This is the principle of collective defence.

http://www.nato.int/terrorism/five.htm

wiki says 6 Milgems are under construction. MILGEM project - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

To be honest, Turkey cannot rely on NATO. NATO is not a country, just as the EU is not a country, the UN is not a country. If a NATO country is attacked, it is the same as an attack on all other NATO countries. But, if Russia attacks Turkey, all the other NATO countries can say, Russia attacked me and I'm not going to do anything about it. Nowhere does it say any other NATO country must be militarily involved if a NATO country is attacked. And who's to say Russia would not be in a military alliance akin to NATO?

Sevastopol is within 550 km of Istanbul and Ankara. Su-27 / 35 jets based in Sevastopol can pose a big aerial threat to Turkey.

How do Milgem corvettes compare to Steregushchy corvettes? Steregushchy-class corvette - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Wikipedia is not up to date. Milgem Project is cancelled. Turkish Budget can´t afford Milgems anymore.

Russian defence Budget is still rising. Today its 90 billions and until 2020 it will be 100 billions. I doubt Turkey will continue to exist until that date as a unified state. :coffee:

Wikipedia is not up to date. Milgem Project is cancelled. Turkish Budget can´t afford Milgems anymore.

Russian defence Budget is still rising. Today its 90 billions and until 2020 it will be 100 billions. I doubt Turkey will continue to exist until that date as a unified state. :coffee:

Doubt it.Russian economy is downhill,most likely contract this year.No more pessos for you.

It's quite simple. If Nato doesnt help Turkey, Nato will lose a strategic country that is among the most progressive country within nato. Sure nato can drop Turkey, but are they willing to lose one of the most important nato country? Turkey switching to the anti-Nato camp will be very disadvantageous for Europe. Especially once Turkey also has pipeline connection from central Asia. Anyway, i don't believe in a war with Russia in the short term. Neither do i believe that nukes will ever be used to solve any problems between Turkey and Russia.

Doubt it.Russian economy is downhill,most likely contract this year.No more pessos for you.

celeb-rundown-111.gif%3Fw%3D490%26h%3D368

You should try to use glasses. Russia only has 10% of its GDP as debt. We can easily take 500 Billions of credits any time in war situation. Reserves are also 500 billion. That makes 1 trillion dollars for Wartimes and weapon purchase. Enough for a lot of Goodies to bulldoze half of the world.

You should try to use glasses. Russia only has 10% of its GDP as debt. We can easily take 500 Billions of credits any time in war situation. Reserves are also 500 billion. That makes 1 trillion dollars for Wartimes and weapon purchase. Enough for a lot of Goodies to bulldoze half of the world.
And the world will enjoy another Soviet Collapse.

135.gif

It's quite simple. If Nato doesnt help Turkey, Nato will lose a strategic country that is among the most progressive country within nato. Sure nato can drop Turkey, but are they willing to lose one of the most important nato country? Turkey switching to the anti-Nato camp will be very disadvantageous for Europe. Especially once Turkey also has pipeline connection from central Asia. Anyway, i don't believe in a war with Russia in the short term. Neither do i believe that nukes will ever be used to solve any problems between Turkey and Russia.

Turkey cannot win against india,forget russia.

No offence to turks but its just not happening at least in another 30-40 years

Turkey cannot win against india,forget russia.

No offence to turks but its just not happening at least in another 30-40 years
What is not happening in 30-40 years? And my msg was about Nato, not about Turkey being able to beat Russia or India.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom