What's new

The Turkish Navy Superior To The Russian Black Sea Fleet ?

hahah what russian bear you talking about..? you barely saved your own butt from afghans... don't mention chechens even.. and now try to imagine you fight with us... yes its scary... now leave the room and close the door behind you

Evstafiev-helicopter-shot-down.jpg

LOL Afghans vaporized their own country. Be my guest and follow their example.

Turkey 2020

183828.jpg

:enjoy:

Last edited:
LOL Afghans vaporized their own country. Be my guest and follow their example.

Turkey 2020

183828.jpg

:enjoy:

I don't think that will happen to us but no need to be genious to see what will happen when your resources finished. despite all of oil you sell still economy is not in a good shape. you won't see the dark future maybe but next gens of russians will face the nightmare.

I don't think that will happen to us but no need to be genious to see what will happen when your resources finished. despite all of oil you sell still economy is not in a good shape. you won't see the dark future maybe but next gens of russians will face the nightmare.
I don't know who said it but they called Russia third world gas station. Quite true I must say. Without Turkic oil fields they would be just another Belarus. Even with all that natural resources. Russia's economy is dire. Their population is shrinking between 20/30 million in the next decades. They won't have millions to throw into the meat grinder to save their arses like in Stalingrad. Only turkeys population will be bbigger than Russia's white population abd I'm not even counting Azerbaijan and all the Turkic states.

The new sanctions will hurt Russia hard. Last time they did this Soviets fell apart. It might be very possible that Russian federation will fall apart soon too. Putin knows that Russia has to make a move now they have time. Imho Russia even has plans to annex Armenia. Some say Russia and Turkey won't clash but imho it is just matter of time. If Turkey builds those oil and gas pipelines it will take all the cards out of Russia's hands against nato. They will do everything to undermine it.

Your country is an Amateur in the international Bussiness. :coffee:

You notice that there is no phone leakings of Putin and his fellows on the internet? NSA cant spy into Russia. GRU is protecting Russia like S.H.I.E.L.D from the avenger movies. 8-)

And what about Turkey? Every day another leaked phone call scandal. You are a big joke.

:lol:

If we compare the Turk navy to just the Ruski Black Sea fleet then maybe, but if we talk about the entire Ruski navy then I believe the Ruskis win without contest....

There is simply 0 competition between russia and turkey

Pointless discussion.

Plus russians have started expanding navy again and in 2020 it will be a monstrous force again

There is simply 0 competition between russia and turkey

Pointless discussion.

Plus russians have started expanding navy again and in 2020 it will be a monstrous force again

Russia has plans to massively modernise it's Navy.

Project 21956 destroyer - In total 16 of these will be built and will have formidable air-defences on par with AEGIS destroyers.

Admiral Gorshov class frigate - 15-20 of these will be built.

The idea of Turkey matching the Russian Navy is laughable, even when you take out the Russian SSNs which are the on par with the US designs.

In the far, far future like 2050 then Turkey may have a chance with competing with Russia.

Russia has plans to massively modernise it's Navy.

Project 21956 destroyer - In total 16 of these will be built and will have formidable air-defences on par with AEGIS destroyers.

Admiral Gorshov class frigate - 15-20 of these will be built.

The idea of Turkey matching the Russian Navy is laughable, even when you take out the Russian SSNs which are the on par with the US designs.

In the far, far future like 2050 then Turkey may have a chance with competing with Russia.

True and they plan on building new subs too under plan 2020 .

The biggest thing is russians can make all on their own.

Even germany and japan cannot do that

Defence INDUSTRY made Soviets big. And it will also pump up Russian Federation.

muscles-muscles-.jpg

There is a diff between missile cruiser and destroyer.

Aircraft carrier>cruiser>destroyer

But these are very very old steam powered super non stealthy ships
They would never see this stealth ship coming.
TCG_Heybeliada_(F-511)_-1.jpg

No need to dicuss with these fan boys. They don't look objectively.

They would never see this stealth ship coming.
TCG_Heybeliada_(F-511)_-1.jpg

No need to dicuss with these fan boys. They don't look objectively.

Thats the truth
Plus they have old radars,even upgradation will have at the most pesas,only new ones will have aesas and none hasen't been even laid down(destroyer)

Although I agree if it sees u then u are finished,these cruisers are dianosaurs

Russian cruisers are the biggest in the world. 8-) Even the new American Zumwalt destroyers under construction are smaller.

Kirov-class battlecruiser - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

That post shows you have small military Knowledge. Zumwalt destroyers are the top notch ship technology. Russia has no ambition to compare its old Soviet Models to modern Stealth Ships. Thats the Reason why Russia is building also Ships with Stealth qualities.

Like this Baby.

dSO14r7.jpg

21956_model_SPKB_MVMS-2009_021karp.jpg

Russia will also build 6 of these Baby

Admiral Gorshkov class frigate

800px-%D0%A4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%82_%22%D0%90%D0%B4%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BB_%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%22_%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8F_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%83.jpg

Until 2020 Russian defence Budget will rise to 100 billion dollars. Turkey will remain under 10 billions. They are no match for Russia. 8-)

You can also get this in a toy shop. You are planning to built this. Turkey already has it. Comparing Russia's army in 2020 is like comparing Turkish army in 2050 to Russia's army in 2020.

Russia will also build 6 of these Baby

Admiral Gorshkov class frigate

800px-%D0%A4%D1%80%D0%B5%D0%B3%D0%B0%D1%82_%22%D0%90%D0%B4%D0%BC%D0%B8%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%BB_%D0%93%D0%BE%D1%80%D1%88%D0%BA%D0%BE%D0%B2%22_%D0%B4%D0%BE%D1%81%D1%82%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B8%D0%B2%D0%B0%D0%B5%D1%82%D1%81%D1%8F_%D0%BD%D0%B0_%D0%BF%D0%BB%D0%B0%D0%B2%D1%83.jpg

Until 2020 Russian defence Budget will rise to 100 billion dollars. Turkey will remain under 10 billions. They are no match for Russia. 8-)
Russia has bigger geography to defend. And against you are comparing what Russia will have in the far future with what Turkey has today. The truth is that if there is a battle on black sea. Your ships won't know what hit them and from where they hit them by the stealth ships because of your outdated raders and ships. Those ships would be nice homes for the fishes in the black sea.

Back
Top Bottom