What's new

The Truth about Dr Abdus Salam & a background on Pakistan's Nuclear Bomb

Munir Khan and Abdus Salam were turncoats in Pakistani Nuclear Program. Our agencies, ISI and Special Wing created to protect Nuclear Program long suspected Munir Khan collaborating with Americans to weaken/slowdown Pakistani nuclear program by fabricating/faking research on Plutonium reactors.

Profiles of Intelligence by ISI Retired Brigadier Tirmizi - DG Counter Intelligence ISI in 1980's.

It was a pipe dream--It was bound to evaporate, he is nowhere to be found and media persons and ''scientists'' who endorsed him stand embarrassed

Your two scientists exposed that water car project is just hoax, but stunned to see that Khan and some of others are supporting and claim to be real with out even knowing the basic principles of science.

Those who are against this hoax project are stamped by many pakistani's as traitors

It was a pipe dream--It was bound to evaporate, he is nowhere to be found and media persons and ''scientists'' who endorsed him stand embarrassed
AQ was doing politics... I dont think he is that dumb.

Nonetheless, he did steal to provide Pakistan with enrichment technology...

I am a biomedical researcher and specialize in recombinant DNA technology. Having working on this for past 15 years and applying it for developing recombinant therapeutic proteins for the treatment of HIV to Dengue and cancers, I have learnt a great deal and these expertise of mine have become sort of a 2nd nature to me. Now if I move back to Pakistan, establish my lab and resume working on what I have been working all my professional life wont be called 'stealing' of technology for this is a knowledge that I have acquired through my research and hard work. In parallel, I have also been creating knowledge base and publishing it both as research papers and patents. That is how science, any science for that mater, works. Only an ignorant fool would call this 'stealing'. Dr Qadeer stole technology... idiocy, ignorance, and immense hatred for Pakistan at their best.

Last edited:
stamped by many pakistani's as traitors
branded traitor by Pakistani masses should be considered a compliment,
Abdus salam ,that patriotic man, shunned and hated because of his ahmedi faith and on the other hand the nuclear proliferater Qadir khan is glorified

and what you did with Dr Abdus Salam
Nobody did nothing to Abdus Salam. He left Pakistan in protest following the declaration of Ahmedi as a minority.

branded traitor by Pakistani masses should be considered a compliment,
Abdus salam ,that patriotic man, shunned and hated because of his ahmedi faith and on the other hand the nuclear proliferater Qadir khan is glorified
Please do not give sweeping statements on a subject you have no clue of. Thanks.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom