What's new

The Truth about Dr Abdus Salam & a background on Pakistan's Nuclear Bomb

Look my friend, I do not doubt your honesty, but I do know for fact that your knowledge pertaining to the subject is not adequate. Please review back my posts, I have never said that Pakistan's nuclear project was work of a single person. I also gave you the example of Manhattan project, I told you the nature of such programs is top secret, I wrote that in a series of his columns, Dr. Qadeer did mention the names of various team members and acknowledge their contribution. Munir and Salam were good friends but their contribution towards nuclear program was minimal. After all there was a reason (security clearance to be precise) why PM Bhutto decided to keep Munir (who was not Ahmedi for instance, if that is the excuse) away from Kahuta. I am sorry my tone was a bit harsh.

its just a bomb man....take it easy.

He has met Pakistan's nuclear scientists. Joker.

Quoted for posterity. :D

Dr. Khan's talents and contributions were far beyond his academic qualifications.

Just found this. Dr Pervez Hoodbhoy gives a detailed account on Pakistan's greatest scientist and tells the background on the Nuclear Bomb.

Full of lies a new lie being promoted by retarded liberals another liar promoter is Yasir Latif Hammdani who I exposed on twitter

Full of lies a new lie being promoted by retarded liberals another liar promoter is Yasir Latif Hammdani who I exposed on twitter
Just go to QAU and talk to the faculty and enjoy their opinion about this Hoodbhoy joker. He is not only a joker but a security risk and on the watch list of the agencies.

Just go to QAU and talk to the faculty and enjoy their opinion about this Hoodbhoy joker.
QAU teachers are known for ........ I have many knowledge of it as for this man his lies and half truth are well known.

I do not doubt your honesty, but I do know for fact that your knowledge pertaining to the subject is not adequate.
And how do you know that? I might belong to a scince background myself :D
Munir and Salam were good friends but their contribution towards nuclear program was minimal
here I disagree with you , and I explained why in my previous posts.

And how do you know that? I might belong to a scince background myself :D

here I disagree with you , and I explained why in my previous posts.
You do not otherwise you would not have ignored the obvious. You can disagree but since you are spinning the issue from the sectarian angle, you are playing on a very weak wicket.

Looks like the Qadiani mafia is out to advertise their own. Abdus Salam choose Qadianism over Islam and Pakistan and settled in UK with his master.

The Qadiani activist Yasser Latif Hamdani has been involved hate campaign against Pakistan and Muslims for long time.

And this is the Ahmedi-phobia which keeps people from appreciating abdus salam.
He was more patriotic Pakistani Scientist

You do not otherwise you would not have ignored the obvious. You can disagree
kindly go back to previous pages , i posted number of articles and counter them logically.
As for sectarianism I am not the one abusing hoodbhoy or latif hamdani for belonging to a different faith---
counter their views logically.

kindly go back to previous pages , i posted number of articles and counter them logically.
As for sectarianism I am not the one abusing hoodbhoy or latif hamdani for belonging to a different faith---
counter their views logically.
I have said enough. You are more than welcome to live with what you honestly believe in. I will only interject when I'll notice distortion of historical facts and spreading of propaganda against Pakistan and its institutions.

Well, my name ain't Jon Snow. :lol:

Now may we please get back on topic? :D

Pakistan's nuclear program was a team effort from beginning to end. It was contributed to by many dedicated individuals and the end result is a tribute to all of them, without any need for personality worship or ridicule.
I agree,
not just the scientists and engineers but both civilian and military personale, diplomats , businessmen and ordinary citizen.

I agree,
not just the scientists and engineers but both civilian and military personale, diplomats , businessmen and ordinary citizen.

And couriers, and typists, and many foreign nationals too.

Last edited:

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom