What's new

The Top 10 Armies You Don't Want to Fight.

Conventional

1.USA
2.China
3.Russia
4.France
5.UK

Unconventional

1.USA
2.Russia
3.China
4.France
5.UK

Except long range missiles India have anything (even more fire power) than make India better army then both France and UK

Do u think a country of 7,624,600 with 20+% arabs would all fight? or just the standing army?

why not..? everyone xcept the physically handicapped will fight....israeli arabs are israelis too...

On specs AK beats Merkavas plus we have the numbers.

merkavas are probably most advanced mbts after abrams, challenger and leo.

We have both numbers and tech ...

but israeli tech is far better...only america and sometimes french produce better tech than israel....and their numbers too are not that small..

American support is all i could think off.

lol..i did not even consider american support...if american support was considered israel trumps every single time...

No they have 3 dolphins we have 5 with AIP MESMA and 6 on order...while they have 3... also U-212s are not superior to Agostas... U-214s are.

u have no idea...the u 212 (dolphins) with israel are german configuration....they are the only country to which germany has exported them to..and u214s are the watered down export variants of u 212s...

larger no (214) doesnt mean better than 212..:lol:

Even turkey doesnt operate more than 232-4 F-16s and they produce them... israel also leased us jets...

well turkey is no barometer of israeli af....the references are provide and go through that...number wise and technology wise isaf is better than paf...

their sufas are said to be the most advanced f-16s...

We have 8-9 awacs more than enough to cover our entire country.

8-9 awacs..?lol

pakistan was supposed to get 4 saab awacs and 3 zdk-03....

while 1 saab has been confirmed delivered...not much info regrding te rest..and only only zdk-03 has come...

talk with what you have..not what you are supposed to get...because israel is supposed to get f-35..

HQ-9,SPADA-2000 etc etc

nothing compared to patriot, spyder,barak,arrow..

KJ-7,(Vixen or Chinese 1200 mod AESA on JF-17).... MAR-1,MAR-1B,SD-10B,AMRAAM,AIM-120C...indigenous BVR progs etc..

US made EW suites on our f-16s,european,chinese,indigenous on others.. even KG-300 based on israeli techs being used on JF-17s.

dude they sport the latest US aesa radars and their elta radars....decide for yourself if the radars u mentioned are better than that...

amraam, aim 120c..? they have better...120 Ds, pythons etc...and coupled with far better avionics and radars there is no contest....

and you can rest sure that anything usa gives to israel is far better than anything it gives to pakistan...less said about chinese rip-offs the better...

and they have apaches...the best combat heli in the world...pakistan has like..? cobras..?

The same tht got enormous help,aid,weapons,manpower frm USA... the same tht got its behind handed over to them in lebanon.

even pakistan gets massive military aid from usa,china...

back handed to them in lebanon..? u mad dude..? they flattened like half of lebanon...what more you can do against a enemy that hides behind civilians..

Bad list, I would India at 10th and put ?? at 9th.

---------- Post added at 04:55 AM ---------- Previous post was at 04:53 AM ----------

It seems kinda conclusive the everyone is agreeing on the Top 4 list:

1) USA
2) Russia
3) China
4) India
France is ahead of India.
India should be at 5

nice bs....... im really tired n dnt want to reply to u ppl more,

2499e31b-83c5-4f81-bbcb-3250f14c6abe.jpg

Except long range missiles India have anything (even more fire power) than make India better army then both France and UK

i agree. india indeed is stronger than france and uk which is why i rated india #9 and ?? #10 which can either be for turkey, uk, france or germany.

1. usa
2. russia
3. china
4. north korea
5. vietnam
6. iran
7. pakistan
8. israel
9. india
10. ??

i agree. india indeed is stronger than france and uk which is why i rated india #9 and ?? #10 which can either be for turkey, uk, france or germany.

1. usa
2. russia
3. china
4. north korea
5. vietnam
6. iran
7. pakistan
8. israel
9. india
10. ??

NK and Vietnam above UK and France, are you kidding me?

north korea,iran,pakistan,vietnam better than india, conventionally...:lol:

If a population of 1,200,000,000 has an army of anything other than the fourth strongest will make India look like a joke.

Even if every million people make a mistake, there will still be more successful people in India than France's entire population.

even pakistan gets massive military aid from usa,china...

back handed to them in lebanon..? u mad dude..? they flattened like half of lebanon...what more you can do against a enemy that hides behind civilians..

Lebanon can was in a civil war reason why Israel destroyed it. 2006 war different.

one on one nk or vietnam can take on uk or france. remember vietnam humiliated the superpower usa.

Vietnam got backed by both USSR and China, otherwise it would be quick handy fight for USA.

But i do agree that France and UK don't have the power to invade and to occupy Vietnam or NK, except the big three like USA/China/Russia have the capability to do that.

Back
Top Bottom