What's new

The spy master Gen.Hammed Gul at Roza-e-Rasool (PBUH)

I hope ISI gets lots more Hamid Guls in future. Both Pakistanis and Indians would love that.

With Military being sent back to barracks and slowly slowly losing control on foreign and domestic policies these kinds of extremist are own their way out.

Only ones jumping up and down and calling him hero are the ones who benefited most from these extremist in power.

With Military being sent back to barracks and slowly slowly losing control on foreign and domestic policies these kinds of extremist are own their way out.

Only ones jumping up and down and calling him hero are the ones who benefited most from these extremist in power.

I'm not sure what to think about that. Most Pakistanis on this forum worship him and consider him to be a hero. My guess is that it is either because they all benefited from extremism as you say, or more likely because they just happen to love him for being extremely anti-Indian and pro-islamist. Being anti-Indian is enough in their minds to worship him, despite the fact that his policies harmed Pak a lot more than they harmed India.

The Zia-Gul combo harmed Pakistan from within to such an extent that India could not have dreamed of doing. The pernicious effects of that reign will take one generation to be reversed, and that is assuming that the majority of Pakistanis want it to be reversed - from the responses I see here, I can only assume that most Pakistanis want it to continue.

Our best is the only Reason pakistan still stands Because you terrorist did your best to destroy pakistan.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln
My brother In law and two of my nephews, all ranking officers, agreed with me,that Pak Army still have people with Tilinga mentality. Loving to be called tiger and what not, bragging about their intellectual prowes by qouting westerners and occasionally reciting 786, after wetting their lips.They regard colleagues old fashioned, who mention mashaheer of Islamic history or national scholers like Iqbal(ra),Shibli Nomani, Alif Sani, etc etc.Gen.Hameed Gul Sahab is the kind of Ghazi who stood first against russians and now against american invaders of brotherly country Afghanistan.I admit its difficult for people like you in the sub continent, whom the English call WOG, to appericiate, let alone admire, what this Great patriot did for us.

This maybe part of Masjid e Nabawi but certainly not a part of rauza.
Personally this is not a subject to open a thread about. This is his journey qnd whatever benefit or otherwise he gets from it is His and nothing to do with Pakistan and its defence.
Araz
This is off course the topic the Spy Master reporting on duty to the real Master the master for our lives are always ready to get sacrificed this is always the topic

Funny to see indians hiding their jealousy/insecurity behind their regular bullshit.

Hameed Gul is better than any spy-master india could ever produce.
Yes and Indians along with General Akthar and General Javed Nasir (Beard General) and now the fourth in the list in General Shuja Pasha are most hated ISI heads by India

Yes and Indians along with General Akthar and General Javed Nasir (Beard General) and now the fourth in the list in General Shuja Pasha are most hated ISI heads by India

Ummm,

AFAIK, India didn't publish its annual hate 100 list this year or last. And if we did, am pretty sure several local politicians would be at the very peak, head, shoulders and butts above the rest.

Relax, No ISI Chief is lucky to be on our hot 100 hate list; well, atleast now yet

Ĺ

It`s nice to know that you have quite a number of admirers,the pity is they all are from across the border.

My brother In law and two of my nephews, all ranking officers, agreed with me,that Pak Army still have people with Tilinga mentality. Loving to be called tiger and what not, bragging about their intellectual prowes by qouting westerners and occasionally reciting 786, after wetting their lips.They regard colleagues old fashioned, who mention mashaheer of Islamic history or national scholers like Iqbal(ra),Shibli Nomani, Alif Sani, etc etc.Gen.Hameed Gul Sahab is the kind of Ghazi who stood first against russians and now against american invaders of brotherly country Afghanistan.I admit its difficult for people like you in the sub continent, whom the English call WOG, to appericiate, let alone admire, what this Great patriot did for us.

Before Zia was taken out, he did fill up the ranks of Armed forces with extremist and as I said people who benefited from this is upset now.
I see you live in west yet you hate west there is word for people like you oh yes Hypocrite.

Ĺ

It`s nice to know that you have quite a number of admirers,the pity is they all are from across the border.

I do thank you for noticing, yet you have none from both sides of the border other than Terrorist and their supporter.

Last edited:
Go away across the border and live among the people who take notice of your borrowed western and anti UMMA "wisdom".There,I am sure,Terrorist wont bother your twisted and wrong directional ego.

how is it that head of ISI is so well known and revered figure among pakistani, nobody knows Indian RAW chief. :p:
I bet not many know MI5 or MI6 head here too.

how is it that head of ISI is so well known and revered figure among pakistani, nobody knows Indian RAW chief. :p:
I bet not many know MI5 or MI6 head here too.
He has been a retired person since 1993.Ever since then, busy in social and sometimes political activities.

Go away across the border and live among the people who take notice of your borrowed western and anti UMMA "wisdom".There,I am sure,Terrorist wont bother your twisted and wrong directional ego.

“Sometimes the Bible in the hand of one man is worse than a whisky bottle in the hand of (another)... There are just some kind of men who - who're so busy worrying about the next world they've never learned to live in this one, and you can look down the street and see the results.”

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom