What's new

The spy master Gen.Hammed Gul at Roza-e-Rasool (PBUH)

Legendary spy, no one caused so much damage to the cause than he did.

Is not he the one who glorified Pakistan Intelligence Agencies in hiding Osama Bin Laden ?

Obviously he did`nt do a good job, letting you get away alive.

I agree with you His job was to catch and kill terrorist not let them escape to England ,but since i am still living in pakistan and you in England i can see why you wanna praise him.

Yea he did a great job and no award given to him and today some pakistanis even bark at such heroes.
Yea someone said it right "You can,t fix the stupid"

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Euripides

Last edited:
I agree with you His job was to catch and kill terrorist not let them escape to England ,but since i am still living in pakistan and you in England i can see why you wanna praise him.

Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish.
Euripides

He did his job and what was required of him. You wouldnt want a communist on the West with a communism ispired India on the east.

Looks like i got my directions wrong.

majority of Pakistani hate democracy and want iron fisted dictator to rule them .. y not make him khalipa of riasat e khudada e Pakistan with nagina e pakisani zihad hamid as sipah e salar

It`s true no Indian spy could do much damage,but never the less your kind did their best.

Our best is the only Reason pakistan still stands Because you terrorist did your best to destroy pakistan.

He did his job and what was required of him. You wouldn't want a communist on the West with a communism inspired India on the east.

Looks like i got my directions wrong.

Better to remain silent and be thought a fool than to speak out and remove all doubt.
Abraham Lincoln

I hope ISI gets lots more Hamid Guls in future. Both Pakistanis and Indians would love that.

Pakistan Affairs Latest Posts

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom