What's new

The speech that got Morsi killed

Wasn't it you who exploded with fake-moral outrage by my description of when I entered a restaurant and a young, married burqa-wearing-but-unveiled perhaps Iranian girl had a fraction of a moment of shy eye communication with me and her husband got aggressive ? And just last page you insinuated that I was homosexual. Well, which is it ? Do you write for the sake of being snarky ?

As for me liking voluptuous females I don't care for the Western fake-feminist and religious leaders inspired and media and Hollywood reinforced image of the female to be thin and "fit". Perhaps you visit the webpages of the British news agency Daily Mail where the pages are full of male homosexuals and gym-going fashionably muscular androgynous females.
Yet that religious bearded guy got a beautiful young wife and what you got? Nothing, null, void :omghaha::cheesy:

I thought you mullahs did the boy-boy thing. And just yesterday you declared that I and @Foinikas are the same person with multiple id and now you say we are different. You are confused.
Homosexuality and gay marriage are the epitome of atheist communists

@jamahir About your beloved leader

Its natural anyone who look like this cannot get any attention from woman at all

1650807827815.png

Yet that religious bearded guy got a beautiful young wife and what you got? Nothing, null, void :omghaha::cheesy:

He's not religious, he's a fake-pious pretender-religious person as per the teachings of Islam. I won't be surprised if he does three hajjs every five years.

And show us his "beautiful wife" young or not.

Homosexuality and gay marriage are the epitome of atheist communists

Meet Mufti Azizur Rehman of Lahore, arrested for sexually exploiting male students including one who found the courage to complain. The picture's right panel hides what he is doing :
60d078636cb68.PNG

Lahore police have registered a case against Mufti Azizur Rehman after a harrowing video clip showing the cleric allegedly sexually assaulting one of his students was widely shared on social media, it emerged on Thursday.

The case has been registered at the North Cantt police station on the complaint of S* under Section 377 (unnatural offences) and Section 506 (punishment for criminal intimidation) of the Pakistan Penal Code.

According to the first information report (FIR) registered on June 17, a copy of which is available with Dawn.com, the victim said that he got admission to the Jamia Manzoorul Islamia in 2013.

He said that during the exams, Mufti Rehman had accused him and another student of cheating by getting someone else to sit for the exams. "Over this, I was also banned from giving exams at the Wafaqul Madaris for three years," he said in the complaint.

He said that he pleaded to Mufti Rehman, but the latter was unmoved. But Mufti Rehman said that he might be able to think of something if I engaged in sexual activities and "make him happy", the victim said, adding that he had no choice but to be subjected to sexual assault.

"Mufti Rehman claimed that the ban would be removed and that he would also pass me in the exams. But despite a passage of three years, during which I was assaulted every Friday, he did nothing and started to blackmail me more," S* said.

The victim said he complained to the madrassah's administration but they refused to believe him as Mufti Rehman was an "elder and a pious man" and instead accused him of giving a false statement.

S* said this was when he began recording the abuse and showed it to Wafaqul Madaris al Arabia nazim. "After this Mufti Rehman started threatening me with dire consequences as well as my life," he said.

He said because of audio and video recordings, the administration of the Jamia Manzoorul Islamia removed Mufti Rehman which angered the cleric. He added that he was now being threatened by Mufti Rehman and his sons and asked for action to be taken against them.

The disturbing video, which surfaced a couple of days ago, stirred up a storm on social media as citizens called for action to be taken against the JUI-F leader.

Meanwhile, Mufti Rehman — in a video message that was circulating on social media — claimed his innocence and said that the boy in the video had drugged him due to which he was not in his senses.

He said that if he was "in his senses" how could the boy have made a video using a mobile phone without him knowing. He said that this was a conspiracy to have him removed from the madrassah.

On June 3, the Jamia Manzoorul Islamia had removed Mufti Rehman. The directives, issued by Muhtasim Asadullah Farooq, said that some people from the neighbourhood had visited the madrassah and showed the video of the alleged sexual assault to the administration and to Mufti Rehman's son and asked the latter to leave.

"On the basis of their complaint, and after consulting with the administration, you have been relieved of your duties, " the letter issued by the seminary to Mufti Rehman said.

Meanwhile, Punjab Child Protection and Welfare Bureau (CPWB) Chairperson Sara Ahmed took notice of the video and contacted the victim and his parents, the CPWB said in a statement.

Ahmed termed the abuse as "extremely saddening" and assured that the victim and his family would be provided justice and complete legal cooperation.

And this is from my thread from 2015. It's from India :
ALIGARH: An Aligarh Muslim University professor's alleged comments on madrassas that they are "dens of vice and homosexuality" has triggered a storm of protest in the campus.

The professor, Waseem Raja of the university's history department, has been accused of saying in a WhatsApp message that he sent to a TV channel that "maulanas are involved in such activities" and that the fortunes of Muslim youth will only change for the better if madrassas in the country are banned.

Chat grabs show Raja saying, "We want removal of madarsa... Where homo sexuality is rampant...Maulanas are part of it".

The professor, who has been teaching in AMU for the past three decades, has, however, denied he said any such thing. "I did not say anything like that," he told TOI on Tuesday. "I have been part of SAARC conferences in the past and I have always spoken about reformation of the community. Are madarsas not part of the community? That does not mean I said such things, my phone was hacked and I have blocked the chat group now."

But students have taken to social media to condemn Raja's remarks. Shah Alam Turk, a research scholar, said, "I was chatting on the group when Raja popped saying such things -- his personal views. I messaged him saying 'You have constitutional rights to express (your views), but don't defame (madrassas) without verifying facts first. This is prejudice, not logic, and will weaken the community, not strengthen."

Other students hit back equally hard. One of them said: "People like you spoil the name of the university. God has given you reason, so think before speaking."

Mustafa Zaidi, AMUTA secretary, said the professor should have "calculated" what to say. "Such statements can be misconstrued and can result in anger," he said, adding, "If he said so in the first place."

Rashid Shaz, director of AMU Bridge Course that deals with madrassa students, condemned Raja's views and said, "Students of madrassas are very cultured and have standards of morality. One should show evidence before questioning them en masse."

AMU PRO Rahat Abrar said course of action against the professor will be decided only when the VC returns. "VC is away, decision will be taken only when he returns," he said.

@jamahir About your beloved leader

Its natural anyone who look like this cannot get any attention from woman at all

View attachment 837459

As against this playboy ?
1280x720-8w7-1280x600.jpg

As for Gaddafi he was quite dashing in his younger days :
1200px-Moamer_el_Gadafi_%28cropped%29.jpg

abdel_nasser_and_gaddafi_arrive_together_in_rabat_to_attend_the_arab_summit_in_december_1969._getty_images.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

And whatever you say about him this Libyan girl held him very beloved because of his work for Libya, Africa and the world :
I don't think this girl would profess admiration for some gay Talib mullah.

Last edited:
Buddy,there were millions and millions of people in Egypt that didn't want Morsi. The army eventually stepped in to restore order and stop the chaos. Anti-Morsi and Pro-Morsi protesters would clash on the streets every day.

Buddy, you legitimately have some serious difficulty with reading comprehension. Go take some English lessons & then come back. Where did I say there weren't? Doesn't mean MOST Egyptians did. That is debatable.

Do you know Syrians who hate Assad too ?

Yes, actually I do. Happens when you're not living in your own shell & experience the rest of the world. Try it some time.

And I've known Libyans who're for & against Gaddafi, in case you were going to ask about him next. Both sides are regular people.

Last edited:
Then stop acting like Sissi isn't popular and Morsi is more popular than Nasser!

Why don't YOU stop acting like MORSI wasn't popular. I was simply talking about MAJORITY support which is debatable. YOU & hydration were the ones acting like Sisi is the Messiah

Who the actual f*ck brought Nasser into this? Go take your meds kid. You're going off the rails.

Why don't YOU stop acting like MORSI wasn't popular. I was simply talking about MAJORITY support which is debatable. YOU & hydration were the ones acting like Sisi is the Messiah

Who the actual f*ck brought Nasser into this? Go take your meds kid. You're going off the rails.
I'm going off the rails? You're the one who thinks we elevate Sissi into legendary status. All we said is that Egypt's going very well with him.

I'm going off the rails? You're the one who thinks we elevate Sissi into legendary status. All we said is that Egypt's going very well with him.

No, that's not what you said at all. In fact the discussion was NEVER even about how Egypt is doing today. That's a completely different discussion. So stop lying, take your meds & go back to sleep kid.

No, that's not what you said at all. In fact the discussion was NEVER even about how Egypt is doing today. That's a completely different discussion. So stop lying, take your meds & go back to sleep kid.
You've got a behavior problem. I haven't lied and you have been acting erratic ever since we called you out on your bull.

You've got a behavior problem. I haven't lied and you have been acting erratic ever since we called you out on your bull.

Lmao you're saying I have a behaviour problem after you blatantly lied? :rofl: You've been raging ever since I told you to not label others. Completely off the rails. You're just mad you got called out for your nonsense.

And show us his "beautiful wife" young or not.
You yourself said in one of the recent posts. Now you are proving that you have "short term memory loss" among other diseases as well.
As for Gaddafi he was quite dashing in his younger days :
Nah he was ugly af in his younger days as well 🤮

Shamelessly staring a woman like the misogynistic he was. If this is how he behaved in public on a photoshoot one can only imagine what he would do in private. (Not wondering his followers shamelessly stare at random women at public places like restaurants)

And whatever you say about him this Libyan girl held him very beloved because of his work for Libya, Africa and the world :
Maybe threatened to be raped or being paid to say this because of abject poverty under his regime (despite a vast oil wealth)

Anyways you haven't answered my question: Why are you still single?

Lmao you're saying I have a behaviour problem after you blatantly lied? :rofl: You've been raging ever since I told you to not label others. Completely off the rails. You're just mad you got called out for your nonsense.
Where did I lie? What are you even on?

Nah he was ugly af in his younger days as well
So what are you? A Woman or a man? Who's hiding behind that account?

Yes, actually I do. Happens when you're not living in your own shell & experience the rest of the world. Try it some time.

And I've known Libyans who're for & against Gaddafi, in case you were going to ask about him next. Both sides are regular people.

You didn't get why I asked you. Another Pakistani member had said he knew Syrians where he lived and who hated Assad. And the Pakistani lived in Saudia I think. What kind of Syrian would live in Saudia now ? :lol:

You yourself said in one of the recent posts. Now you are proving that you have "short term memory loss" among other diseases as well.

Other than you being a confused person you are also ambiguous. I thought you were referring to this fellow about whom you said "MashaAllah what a handsome fellow." :
arabian-religious-muslim-man-isolated-36430232-jpg.837380

So show us his beautiful wife. You think females will be falling over for this fake-pious smug chap ? He seems to have a dead personality.

Shamelessly staring a woman like the misogynistic he was. If this is how he behaved in public on a photoshoot one can only imagine what he would do in private. (Not wondering his followers shamelessly stare at random women at public places like restaurants)

You seem to have serious brain problems. Can't you follow his eye sight ? Can't you see where Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto is looking too ? And do you know what misogynist means ?

Maybe threatened to be raped or being paid to say this because of abject poverty under his regime (despite a vast oil wealth)

LOL. And abject poverty ? Watch this vid :

Anyways you haven't answered my question: Why are you still single?

LOL, are you the family aunty who is always in a hurry to arrange marriages for her nephews and nieces ?

Last edited:
You didn't get why I asked you. Another Pakistani member had said he knew Syrians where he lived and who hated Assad. And the Pakistani lived in Saudia I think. What kind of Syrian would live in Saudia now ? :lol:

Funnily enough, the Syrian I know, his family lives in Saudi. A lot of Syrians live there, I guess. Don't know why this is relevant, but sure.

Where did I lie? What are you even on?

Yeeaahh, if you have to ask that then it's clear we're finished here. You're a joke.

Back
Top Bottom