What's new

The speech that got Morsi killed

According to you,nobody has a point on this thread. Everyone's posts are pointless,everyone is lying and everyone tries to change the subject. Probably because that's exactly what you've been doing from the beginning. So,how old are you?

LOL you're still here? Is it my fault you people have zero rational thinking ability?

"Everyone's posts are pointless,everyone is lying and everyone tries to change the subject."

I said Jamahir's were pointless b/c they are. Neither I nor the Syrian are living in Saudi so yes, he has no point. I said YOU were shifting the subject & lying b/c you did. Is this my fault? It's time you do some introspection.

I'm showing that greek guy how silly he is sharing videos showing ppl supporting Sisi & passing that off as if Sisi had majority support.
And you're talking and talking as if Morsi has majority. Then when you get told by Hydration,you change it and say "it's debatable". Come on,we're not going to agree. It's useless.

I said YOU were shifting the subject & lying b/c you did. Is this my fault? It's time you do some introspection.
I never changed the subject and didn't lie. Somehow in your mind,you think I did. Maybe you understood something wrong? I could say the same about you,when you were shifting the subject pages and pages ago,last night.

And you're talking and talking as if Morsi has majority. Then when you get told by Hydration,you change it and say "it's debatable". Come on,we're not going to agree. It's useless.

lmao you're putting words in my mouth. See? this is what I mean by blatant lying. ALL my statements were in RESPONSE to you 2 claiming Sisi had overwhelming support. I said there's no proof of it. How does this equate to saying Morsi had majority support? I wasn't the one sharing pics & vids & passing them off as proof. YOU 2 were.

I never changed the subject and didn't lie. Somehow in your mind,you think I did. Maybe you understood something wrong? I could say the same about you,when you were shifting the subject pages and pages ago,last night.
Yes, you did. But it's obvious you're too stubborn to admit it so I'll leave it this time. But don't try this sh*t with me again.

And no, you can't say the same about me. I wasn't the one who shifted the original debate about labelling others to talking about Hamas & then shifting to talking about how much support they had. YOU 2 did that. And now jamahir has come in with his own nonsense about Assad. And as seen above you've also been telling lies.

I apologized when you said that you've indeed spoken against india & Israel. I didn't confirm it but took your word for it. You know why I apologized? B/c unlike you, I don't let my pride control me & I can admit when I'm wrong.

Last edited:
Why do you like jumping into convos without understanding what's being said? I'm showing that greek guy how silly he is sharing videos showing ppl supporting Sisi & passing that off as if Sisi had majority support.

I very well understand the context of the convo and @Foinikas has replied aptly.

And no. where they live doesn't affect their view. Are Australians pro or anti-assad? Are Syrians living in the west pro or anti-assad? The answer is both. It doesn't matter where u live. Like I said, get out of your shell.

Would Assad himself live in Saudia ?

How Muslims got killed when they try to eat cow. Idiot. Dont lie ..

What is my connection to Hindutvadis ?

Yes, you did. But it's obvious you're too stubborn to admit it so I'll leave it this time. But don't try this sh*t with me again.

And no, you can't say the same about me. I wasn't who shifted the original debate about labelling others to talking about Hamas & then shifting to talking about how much support they had. YOU 2 did that. And now jamahir has come in with his own nonsense about Assad.

Hamas is just the Palestinian "M"B so Hamas being brought into the discussion is relevant.

OK, I am logging-off.

I very well understand the context of the convo and @Foinikas has replied aptly.

What is my connection to Hindutvadis ?

Hamas is just the Palestinian "M"B so Hamas being brought into the discussion is relevant.
It is big connection when idiot like you talking shit about people who he hardly know about....

Would he live in USA? You keep coming up with these illogical questions. Like I said anti-assad Syrians also live in liberal countries. Your example doesn't work b/c your basic assumption is flawed.

The original point of labelling was that he doesn't get to label certain muslims with loaded terms such as "fanatic" simply based on his own preferences. So no, bringing Hamas in is not relevant here.

Last edited:
lmao you're putting words in my mouth. See? this is what I mean by blatant lying. ALL my statements were in RESPONSE to you 2 claiming Sisi had overwhelming support. I said there's no proof of it. How does this equate to saying Morsi had majority support? I wasn't the one sharing pics & vids & passing them off as proof. YOU 2 were.
If I'm "lying" then how is it that both Hydration and jamahir have called you out on the same thing?

Just accept that you prefer Morsi and I prefer Sissi and just stop this. I mean we're going in circles,it's useless.
I wasn't the one who shifted the original debate about labelling others to talking about Hamas & then shifting to talking about how much support they had. YOU 2 did that. And now jamahir has come in with his own nonsense about Assad. And as seen above you've also been telling lies.
But the original video implies that Morsi was taken out because he opposed Israel and wanted to support Gaza and Hamas. Morsi is MB,Hamas is MB and that's why we started talking about Hamas.

The MB in Syria had a Vendetta with the Assad family and that's how Assad came into the picture.

Do you understand now?

If I'm "lying" then how is it that both Hydration and jamahir have called you out on the same thing?

Just accept that you prefer Morsi and I prefer Sissi and just stop this. I mean we're going in circles,it's useless.

Call me out on what? Find a quote from me implying that Morsi had a majority. I've checked the 1st 2 comments on this btw & I know I didn't even imply it, at the beginning at least. But let's see if you can find one. I'll even apologize.

But the original video implies that Morsi was taken out because he opposed Israel and wanted to support Gaza and Hamas. Morsi is MB,Hamas is MB and that's why we started talking about Hamas.

The MB in Syria had a Vendetta with the Assad family and that's how Assad came into the picture.

Do you understand now?

Where did I refer to the original video in the 1st place? My issue was with your labelling based on your own preferences. Your opinion on Hamas is irrelevant b/c YOU don't get to decide for us if they, MB or Morsi are "fanatics".

I agree, we're going in circles so let's stop.

Meet Mufti Azizur Rehman of Lahore, arrested for sexually exploiting male students including one who found the courage to complain. The picture's right panel hides what he is doing :
Look this is the difference between you and me. I follow what is written in Quran and Sunnah instead of following random people. If Allah has said in Quran that homosexuality is a major sin then I will believe it even if a billion bearded and cap wearing people indulge in it.

Meanwhile the person you have referenced is also not a follower of Quran but seems like a follower of Gaddafi:

1650821112144.png

Where did I refer to the original video in the 1st place? My issue was with your labelling based on your own preferences. Your opinion on Hamas is irrelevant b/c YOU don't get to decide for us if they, MB or Morsi are "fanatics".
Who is "us"?? Muslims? I can't have an opinion because I'm not Muslim?
Man come on! What is Hamas in the religious and political spectrum? Moderates? 😋 They're hardcore conservative militant Sunnis.
You said I shifted the subject,the thread is the subject,that is considered the norm.
Meanwhile the person you have referenced is also not a follower of Quran but seems like a follower of Gaddafi:
Source? Why did you hide the source? Because it's from a British tabloid?

Where are his salafi pals? My relatives live in Egypt and they swear down all Egypt is Salafi.

@jamahir @Mujahid Memon
Only solution is to send your photos and we'll share it on hot or not site and we'll let the ladies decide.
Well I can not share my real photo for privacy reasons but for a reference I am close in looks to this guy below:

1650821316201.png

And @jamahir probably looks like this beautiful young virgin:

1650821428544.png

Now please share both of these images to that site and share us the results

Who is "us"?? Muslims? I can't have an opinion because I'm not Muslim?
Man come on! What is Hamas in the religious and political spectrum? Moderates? 😋 They're hardcore conservative militant Sunnis.
You said I shifted the subject,the thread is the subject,that is considered the norm.

Go ahead & have your opinion. But westerners don't get to decide for us whether the leaders we choose are extremist or not based on your own political preferences.

MB are definitely not seen as "fanatics" in the wider muslim world. You see them that way b/c of your own ideological bias. It'd be silly to label Biden a fanatic just b/c I don't like his ideology or politics. On the other hand, someone like modi (I'm making the naive assumption that most hindus are not hindutva) or ISIS CAN legitimately be labelled as such.

Last edited:
Go ahead & have your opinion. But westerners don't get to decide for us whether the leaders we choose are extremist or not based on your own political preferences.

MB are definitely not seen as "fanatics" in the wider muslim world. You see them that way b/c of your own ideological bias. It'd be silly to label Biden a fanatic just b/c I don't like his ideology or politics. On the other hand, someone like modi (I'm making the naive assumption that most hindus are not hindutva) or ISIS CAN legitimately be labelled as such.
Bhai,you tell me "westerners don't get to decide for us",but you live in Ireland. Come on!
MB are seen as fanatics even in Egypt and most of Syria. Half of Libya is anti-MB and many in Turkey as well. Now if the Jazeera monarchies and everything east of Iran considers them as moderate...what can I say.

Bhai,you tell me "westerners don't get to decide for us",but you live in Ireland. Come on!
MB are seen as fanatics even in Egypt and most of Syria. Half of Libya is anti-MB and many in Turkey as well. Now if the Jazeera monarchies and everything east of Iran considers them as moderate...what can I say.

Stop being disingenuous. You know very well that by westerners I mean those in western countries who follow the morals & values of western civilization.

Again with the "most" language? Have we not gone over this already or do you want to repeat everything? If you think "most" are anti-MB then that's your view.
I'm not going to continue arguing this point b/c it's clear you can't seem to understand that your own bias is not the view of muslims around the world.

Back
Top Bottom