What's new

The Siachen reality

indians are the eternal enemy of the Pakistani people, our valiant armed forces are there to protect our nation, from their vile Godless hordes.

Well if they are moranic no need of you diving down to their depths? Well Siachen no. Norway yes.

Well if they are moranic no need of you diving down to their depths? Well Siachen no. Norway yes.

It is plain as anything, that you are indian, please do not deny the tricolor.

According to the indian army chief, they have only two days worth of ammunition, and most of their equipment is obsolete, these are his words not mine. ;)

Which country doesn't have 'single poor' in their country? If I have $100 and spend $2 on buying knife to protect myself and spend other $98 for my living is not same as having $10 and spending $3 to buy knife. You cannot compare your country's spending with our country's spending. There is big difference.

It is plain as anything, that you are indian, please do not deny the tricolor.

According to the indian army chief, they have only two days worth of ammunition, and most of their equipment is obsolete, these are his words not mine. ;)

your reply is blah blah blah

130 of my country men are not buried under snow.

fart fart fart about my flag but still does not change the fact you are sitting safely in front of your computer while they lie buried under snow.

:coffee:

this just fearmongering no need to worry indians are no position to take k2 or pakistani kashmir they couldn't even if they tried if anything they should be more worried about us since they're low on ammo and pakistan went from having none of kashmir at the time of it's birth to having about 40% of it today lol

your reply is blah blah blah

130 of my country men are not buried under snow.

fart fart fart about my flag but still does not change the fact you are sitting safely in front of your computer while they lie buried under snow.

And how many indian soldiers have been buried under the snow over the years, you pollute the air with your noxious mutterings, hiding behind the British flag, whereas everyone knows you are a little indian.

India should not worry about Siachen anymore.

Pakistanis cant do shyt and can only watch Indian Army sitting on top of Siachen and whine about it.

Rest they are free to stay in Siachen and keep killing themselves, suits us anyways.

You are the poster boy for indian inferiority complex. :)

And how many indian soldiers have been buried under the snow over the years, you pollute the air with your noxious mutterings, hiding behind the British flag, whereas everyone knows you are a little indian.

And what about you ? A pakistani with no imagination who hides behind his computer and wishes his soldiers to do something he will never have the guts to do?

Remember Churchill was little yet, he achieved more than you have! Not tha I am one. You are nothing but pathetic.

And what you ? A pakistani with no imagination who hides behind his computer and wishes his soldiers to do something he will never have the guts to do?

Remember Churchill was little yest he achieved more than you not tha I am one. You are but pathetic.

Pathetic is the one, hiding behind the British flag, you know nothing about me indian, and my soldiers are defending their country from your countries ie indian aggression.

Regarding Churchill and your pathetic attempts at wit.

Bessie Braddock: “Sir, you are drunk.”
Churchill: “Madam, you are ugly. In the morning, I shall be sober.”

Like Churchill, a perfect response to an injun.

You are the poster boy for indian inferiority complex. :)

Yet 10 British and 8 Indian boxers qualified for the Olympics! care to tell me how many superior Pakistanis did in the manly sport.

Are you stoned?

Why would I have an inferiority complex from a Pakistani? Or fr that matter why would any Indian be envious of any Pakistani.

I think you must have misplaced our pity for your condition as Inferiority, but then I can understand the emotional distress with all those bombs and people being killed around you.

You have my pity.

How many times have you been banned, little fella - but you can't keep away - can you indian, this is the proof of your inferiority complex, now run along, you have school tommorow.

Yet 10 British and 8 Indian boxers qualified for the Olympics! care to tell me how many superior Pakistanis did in the manly sport.

Pakistanis have been world champions at the noble art, how many indians have done it. The Current welterweight champion of Britain Adnan Amar is a Pakistani.

Last edited by a moderator:
Pakistanis have been world champions at the noble art, how many indians have done it. The Current welterweight champion of Britain Adnan Amar is a Pakistani.
^he represents britain. what's your point?

Your proof is your some dumb assumption dummy, now run along and rotify your book.

Me being here in someway makes you believe I am inferior? Or maybe I ain't afraid like you poor fellas to see what hateful little people behave like./

Again, why in the world any Indian be envious of a Pakistani? After all them here are nice little taxi drivers with beards or gas station attendants who can't stop gushing how great India is and how pakistan has gone to the dogs.

No coherency - so therefore - not worthy of a reply, you need to improve your grammar.

^he represents britain. what's your point?

He is Pakistani though. Wears the green shorts with pride. :)

Awesome technique with the speed bag.

I am glad you realized soon enough you can't face up to reality so soon.

However you still have my pity.

Run along indian, school tommorow.

Last edited by a moderator:
He is Pakistani, but also a criminal, just as you have indian criminals.

glad to hear that.
coming back on topic: My 2 cents as follows.
PA is not present on Siachen and we control all heights on the glacier.

The issue will not get resolved for one key reason, IA wants PA to recognize and sign documents detailing the current positions i.e.acknowledge that we hold all siachen peaks right now.
PA is unwilling to admit it, hence the deadlock.

Back
Top Bottom