What's new

The ship of IK is sinking, maryum nawaz.

PMLN's Ayaz Sadiq, with the support of PPP, will probably be the next PM of Pakistan. Its getting increasingly hard for IK to complete his tenure. A rift between Jehanghir Tareen is the single biggest problem.

Can she be PM? Is there a rule against convicts being PM?

This question doesn't arise in an utterly lawless country, like Pakistan. Here, everything is possible.

Khan will show them their aowkat in next election , just wait and watch
I would like to be as optimistic as you my dear, but the ground realities in Pakistan have changed. Khan would be lucky if he manages to retain even 50% of the seats he got in the last elections.

Why isn't this wicked witch rotting in jail for the crimes against Pakistan and its people? because she's a women? How the hell did the corrupt judge get away with such idiotic reasoning is beyond me..

Why isn't this wicked witch rotting in jail for the crimes against Pakistan and its people? because she's a women? How the hell did the corrupt judge get away with such idiotic reasoning is beyond me..

She is not out, only because of the corrupt judges.

"Iss main kuchh parda nasheenon kay bhi naam aatay haen" :lol:

Stop watching Geo reality channel , PTI is still much more popular then thug league , khan is going to be PM for the second time in a row

TV Channels are always biased towards one party or the other. I’m talking about ground realities no tv reality or internet reality.
One can only learn about ground realities if you move around in the country and interact with people from different walks of life, rich and poor and compare than with the past.
I understand your unconditional love and passion towards Khan but don’t let it manipulate your understanding of reality. Times have changed and pTi is no longer the voice of the people. Infact the general public hates it.

Last edited:
TV Channels are always biased towards one party or the other. I’m talking about ground realities no tv reality or internet reality.
One can only learn about ground realities if you move around in the country and interact people from different walks of life, rich and poor and compare than with the past.
Ground reality is clear , there is absolutely no difference of the PTI members opinion, only filthy patwaris who did not voted khan are busy whining against PTI , you just need to wait until the PDM march , people will reject them again like they tried twice before and failed miserably

Ground reality is clear , there is absolutely no difference of the PTI members opinion, only filthy patwaris who did not voted khan are busy whining against PTI , you just need to wait until the PDM march , people will reject them again like they tried twice before and failed miserably

This PDM and opposition march is all a drama. It’s the elections which will show what is what and who stands where. Well I can’t argue with you however, i would recommend you take a trip from lower Punjab to Northern KPK, that’s the only way you ll understand what I mean and interact with people on the way.

Back
Top Bottom