What's new

The ship of IK is sinking, maryum nawaz.

When Musharraf feels better, I want him to be allied with IK.

Musharraf put himself above Riyasat. His crimes are so high that no one will ever vote for him. He gave NRO to criminal and due to that we lost 50 billon dollars and we are stuck with 18 amendment. Musharraf politics is over. IK is not in need of anyone, especially not Musharraf.

Musharraf put himself above Riyasat. His crimes are so high that no one will ever vote for him. He gave NRO to criminal and due to that we lost 50 billon dollars and we are stuck with 18 amendment. Musharraf politics is over.
No doubt Musharraf made mistakes. But he is better than PMLN and PPPP.

No doubt Musharraf made mistakes. But he is better than PMLN and PPPP.

Forget about Musharraf, he is not coming back to Pakistan. It’s a liability for Army and they will not allow him to come back into politics.

Establishment needs to stop playing games with Pakistan. These MoFOs don’t want any political party to get too strong. They want to hold all the trump cards.

Spend crore rupees to run the campaigns etc etc and then people may start voting for you and then you do these things after spending your life savings and money. Will see if you can do that or not.
Bhai that was tongue and cheek.

I earn halal and eat halal. I would never want to be around such vile people and belive me they are vile

The situation is grave both internally and externally. Establishment is trying to settle the political chaos so pressing issues can be dealt with effectively. Imran won't like it but Pakistan comes first.

DI KHAN Mayor elections results from today:

PTI Umar Amin Gandapur 63753
JUI Kafeel Nizami 38891
PPP Faisal Karim Kundi 32788
PML N 73

Forget about Musharraf, he is not coming back to Pakistan. It’s a liability for Army and they will not allow him to come back into politics.

Establishment needs to stop playing games with Pakistan. These MoFOs don’t want any political party to get too strong. They want to hold all the trump cards.
Musharraf may come back to politics. We will have to wait and see.

This is what I heard too. We will have to wait and see.

Musharraf is not coming back. Even if he comes back, he is not taking part in any politics or running in elections.
Save this and tell me that I was right in 2024.

Back
Top Bottom