What's new

The Secrets of Israel By Junaid Akram

He makes some good points about education and self-reliance.

I don’t follow how recognizing Israel will help us in that endeavor.

I know all the questions he asked. Therefore I advocate against Israel.
Once u get to know their religion. It makes sense why Jews are so evil.
Greafer Israel is entrenched inside the very marrow of their bones so is the Meshiach ben David.

Their ideology is why does God keep BSing us(naoodhbillah) with all these anbiyya we want world dominating leadership/figure/king so we can rule the world. Afterall we are the chosen people. Thats why they rejected Hazrat Isa alai salam and Hazrat Muhammad alai salam.

You can easily come to US and Europe to learn what Yahoodis are doing. You don’t need to recognize them and go to Israel.

Our people don’t understand sometimes when enemy is harming you, to recognize if he is an enemy or not.

Resolve and self-confidence is what is missing in Pakistan today.

He makes some good points about education and self-reliance.

You can easily come to US and Europe’s to learn what Yahoodis are doing. You don’t need to recognize them and go to Israel.

Our people don’t understand sometimes when enemy is harming you, to recognize if he is an enemy or not.

Resolve and self-confidence is what is missing in Pakistan today.

This is just a pattern all over the media . If you watch recently even on PDF such threads have been cropping up. This is the flavour of the month.

Recognizing Israel has no benefit for us, but it seems to be important for the global powers. They must be getting desperate. What pains me more is that a lot of the people on this forum also advocate ties with them. Totally forgetting all of history . Thank God this decision doesn’t lie with us. Hopefully once Palestinian state is restored to it’s original borders and land InshaAllah , we won’t even need to consider this.

This is just a pattern all over the media . If you watch recently even on PDF such threads have been cropping up. This is the flavour of the month.

Recognizing Israel has no benefit for us, but it seems to be important for the global powers. They must be getting desperate. What pains me more is that a lot of the people on this forum also advocate ties with them. Totally forgetting all of history . Thank God this decision doesn’t lie with us. Hopefully once Palestinian state is restored to it’s original borders and land InshaAllah , we won’t even need to consider this.

Israel desperately seeks and needs legitimacy as BDS has effectively isolated Israel from the world in the art/music/scholarly scene. Most grassroots and populist movements around the world give popular support and legitimacy to the Palestinian cause for freedom. It has become an international symbol.

US, EU, and allies are pushing hard for normalization of Israel, but it is still a tough sell for not only Muslim nations, but most nations of the world, particularly South America, Africa, Caribbean, Pacific, and Eastern Asia.

Among all Muslim countries, we have a prominent role in irking Israeli nerves as we have not even recognized their existence. Due to the foresight of Quaid and Allama Iqbal, the Pakistani nation is blessed directly by Allah swt for not abandoning the path of Rasool saws for monetary or political benefit.

Israel desperately seeks and needs legitimacy as BDS has effectively isolated Israel from the world in the art/music/scholarly scene. Most grassroots and populist movements around the world give popular support and legitimacy to the Palestinian cause for freedom. It has become an international symbol.

US, EU, and allies are pushing hard for normalization of Israel, but it is still a tough sell for not only Muslim nations, but most nations of the world, particularly South America, Africa, Caribbean, Pacific, and Eastern Asia.

Among all Muslim countries, we have a prominent role in irking Israeli nerves as we have not even recognized their existence. Due to the foresight of Quaid and Allama Iqbal, the Pakistani nation is blessed directly by Allah swt for not abandoning the path of Rasool saws for monetary or political benefit.

That is quite correct. As was evident from the vote on the resolution put forward by Pakistan in the UN. The majority of the countries in the world are increasingly being made aware of Israel’s Nazism (how ironic).

Pakistan has always been at the forefront for OIC. Seems like we are the only member along with Turkey who takes it as a serious platform. Maybe because we almost dictate the OIC, Israel sees us as the final nail. I would love if we never accept that Israel exists. That land is Palestine and will remain so. I pray we stay on the path of Rasool Allah (PBUH) and keep our principled stance on this issue.

For Junaid Akram and any who are supporting his view on Israel and particularly as he mentioned Armenia. Just saw this.

Baku, April 27, AZERTAC
Azerbaijan`s Defense Ministry has said the Armenian armed forces continue to violate the ceasefire regime. "The Azerbaijani armed forces came under fire from large-calibre machine guns 24 times throughout the day," the ministry said in a statement.

https://azertag.az/en/xeber/Azerbaijans_Defense_Ministry_Armenian_armed_units_continue_violating_ceasefire-1275324

Seems eerily similar to what we witnessed during the Balakot fiasco.

Common denominator is that Israel is a heavy supporter and supplier of both India and Armenia.

For Junaid Akram and any who are supporting his view on Israel and particularly as he mentioned Armenia. Just saw this.

Baku, April 27, AZERTAC
Azerbaijan`s Defense Ministry has said the Armenian armed forces continue to violate the ceasefire regime. "The Azerbaijani armed forces came under fire from large-calibre machine guns 24 times throughout the day," the ministry said in a statement.

https://azertag.az/en/xeber/Azerbaijans_Defense_Ministry_Armenian_armed_units_continue_violating_ceasefire-1275324

Seems eerily similar to what we witnessed during the Balakot fiasco.

Common denominator is that Israel is a heavy supporter and supplier of both India and Armenia.

Ah no Azerbaijan is biggest Israeli ally in the region and Illham Aliyev and Bibi get along real good plus Azerbaijan is the biggest importer of Israeli arms plus Israel does not recognize the Armenian genocide not to offend Azerbaijan

And destroy any relationships with our best friends and allies Turkey, Azerbaijan, and in the case of Israel, Iran.

No thanks. You people are more destructive to Pakistan than Modi.

We are not a backstabbing nation who will sell our heritage for pennies and capitulate to the biggest murderers and terrorist financiers in history.

Azerbaijan has great ties with Israel and there is large Jewish minority there

And destroy any relationships with our best friends and allies Turkey, Azerbaijan, and in the case of Israel, Iran.

We are not a backstabbing nation who will sell our heritage for pennies and capitulate to the biggest murderers and terrorist financiers in history.

Did we cut of our ties when Turkey made relationship with Israel ? China has ties with Israel .. Azerbaijan has ties with Armenia .. You are fool to cut of ties for others and hurt your own self , not me but people like you who are religiously motivated nuts against counties who have no direct conflict with you, and see Yahoodi sajish in everything but dying to live in their Countries , and work in their companies .

lols you are crazy my friend!!

because of chotias like you Pakistan is not united because of your parasites like altar gain supporters and because of chotias like you people hate eacg other!! i dont understand why a chotia like you is still allowed to post on thus forum!!!
nope thats because of our stupid habit of adopting orphan races, who end up biting the very mouth that feeds them! First Bengalis now muhajirs, both un-naturalized races whom we dont share anything in common with.....and adopting both was a great mistake for which we were warned before!

Did we cut of our ties when Turkey made relationship with Israel ? China has ties with Israel .. Azerbaijan has ties with Armenia .. You are fool to cut of ties for others and hurt your own self , not me but people like you who are religiously motivated nuts against counties who have no direct conflict with you, and see Yahoodi sajish in everything but dying to live in their Countries , and work in their companies .
u do realize that is only u right?:rofl:

im still waiting as to how will such a relationship will be beneficial to us to begin with? and dont be a phussey of karachi, answer me this time

well he is right we don`t want unnecessary enemies recognize isreal and solve problem through dialogue and focus on education to improve ourself's and Pakistan.

lol Israel is selling weapons to India and supporting it in every way possible and you think they're still not qualified to become your enemy??

Do they need to bomb the house you live in to become your enemy too?

Will you send them a bunch of mithai and to the blogger too if we become friends with Israel?

What about the dead bodies piling up in Palestine? Whose gonna visit their janazas? Not sellouts like you surely? (not saying any of us will lol but think of it...)

I can go on and on with the really tall list of grievances here buddy....better wake up before someone with harsher words than mine responds to your post. :)

The reasons in the video are exactly why I also agree Pakistan should recognize Israel.

You should consider Israeli citizenship...they'll really like to have you too :D....they'll just throw you across the West Bank and treat you like the rest of the Palestinians......then you'll know how much of a "friend" they really are...

If you thought India treated Kashmiris poorly oh boy....you'll be in for a ride! One bomb on your house (in this case a hut in the West Bank) almost every week...guaranteed!

We have no problem with the Jews our problem is with the Zionists.

Hey now...some of us here want to get that Israeli passport? Can't you see that??

Btw.....you hit the nail on the head. :enjoy:

Pakistan's future is in dark if we did not get rid of these Mullah and religious extremism . Only way forward is to get rid of those blackmailing Mullahs, bring Madarsa kids into schools , start teaching them about every major religion , language , computers etc . Also create diplomatic ties with everyone including Israel , Armenia .

Why do people, like you're doing rn, equate not being slaves to Israel (cuz that's what they really want) to being backwards and Mullah lovers??

Do you really want to outdo Arabs and others in licking Israeli boots and.....other places I'll not name? :lol:

You talk about religion but do you know what the Quran says regarding the Jews in context to the End of Times and their oppression on the Palestinians?

You think Israeli's will somehow stop supplying weapons to India to be used against you and innocent Kashmiri's if you lick them hard enough??

Who is us ?

The rest of Pakistanis, dear say close to 98% that don't want a relations.

You remember how Alexander the Great was helped by fellow Pakistanis (of the olden times before the term "Pakistan" was coined) against rest of the inhabitants of Pakistan?

Well, this thread is clear example of the continuity of that line of descendants of backstabbers and bootlickers lol....trying to find a master since time old...whereas to the rest of us...well Israel can do some horrible things to itself and we won't give a damn.

Greafer Israel is entrenched inside the very marrow of their bones so is the Meshiach ben David.

Half of the people in thread will be the supporters of the Yahudi Messiah seeing as how much they want to become "friends" with Israel....your words are falling on deaf ears, blind eyes and dead hearts. :D

The return of the brainwashing of the slavemaster-seeking type people! what else would you have in the education?

The school day will begin with a national anthem in which Netanyahoo will praised as a hero and they'll sing to the praises of Israel. The books will be littered with secularist, atheist, anti-religious & downright anti-Islam literature & thought.

Everyone will be reminded once a week (on a Saturday) how they're so lucky to be friends of Israel!

I could go on but the list of items included in this "education" or should I say "re-education" package are a bit too long to type down all. :)

Did we cut of our ties when Turkey made relationship with Israel ?

Does it now?? Turkey has shame & because of that, after seeing the rise in violence against Palestinians, Turkey, under Erdogan has limited their relationship with Israel.

China has ties with Israel

Again, limited amount and that too not at the level you're saying ours should be.

Azerbaijan has ties with Armenia

Yea, if you call killing 10+ soldiers of each side each week having a "relationship". Plus, bombings of buses full of soldiers wouldn't hurt the relationship status, right? (read up on Azerbaijan bombing buses full of Armenian soldiers a few weeks ago to get your head cleared up of all that hash).

You should consider Israeli citizenship...they'll really like to have you too :D....they'll just throw you across the West Bank and treat you like the rest of the Palestinians......then you'll know how much of a "friend" they really are...

If you thought India treated Kashmiris poorly oh boy....you'll be in for a ride! One bomb on your house (in this case a hut in the West Bank) almost every week...guaranteed!

If we can have diplomatic relations and recognize India (Pakistan's true enemy)... Then why not Israel?

The Jewish people and religion is much more closer to ours than the Hindus. Besides over 80% of the Quran itself is about Bani Israel.

Muslims oppress other Muslims more than any Israeli could. Just ask the Yemeni and many others.

These are all libtards my friend ,these pathetic people think that israel is the only solution for us ... agar hum khuda say mangy , apny mulk mn insaaf layen , Islamic nizaam layen tu hamari har mushkil hal ho jaye gi .... but these freaks think that ones we establish relations with israel , all our problems will be solved , lol

80% of the Quran itself is about Bani Israel.

Yes 80% of quran is on bani Israel. It talks about how stupid, stubborn and outrightly disrespectful they were DIRECTLY TOWARDS GOD HIMSELF. How they kindled fires of wars and Allah put those fires out. How they conspired against Muhammad alai salam, with the mushrikeen and munafikeen(they still do same thing only modern mushrik are in India and the munafikeen are in Pakistan).

How they rebelled against Musa alai salam after he LITERALLY saved them from complete annihilation and slavery at hands of Firaun.

80% of the same quran talks about how God gave them one blessing after another. And overlooked their outright rebellion and disrespect and kept forgiving them.

Ham ne tumhe ye ye nematen di. Tum ne ye ye gunah kiye. Phir bhi agar hamarey bheje huye akhri rasool par iman le ao ge to phir se hamare ladley ban jao ge.(summarizing quran's stance in urdu)

So its really funny how u libturds act all wise and try manipulating the Quran to suit the people who pay you.

Last edited:
Yes 80% of quran is on bani Israel. It talks about how stupid, stubborn and outrightly disrespectful they were DIRECTLY TOWARDS GOD HIMSELF. How they kindled fires of wars and Allah put those fires out. How they conspired against Muhammad alai salam, with the mushrikeen and munafikeen(they still do same thing only modern mushrik are in India and the munafikeen are in Pakistan).

How they rebelled against Musa alai salam after he LITERALLY saved them from complete annihilation and slavery at hands of Firaun.

80% of the same quran talks about how God gave them one blessing after another. And overlooked their outright rebellion and disrespect and kept forgiving them.

Ham ne tumhe ye ye nematen di. Tum be ye ye gunah kiye. Phir bhi agar hamarey bheje huye akhri rasool par iman le ao ge to phir se hamare ladley ban jao ge.(summarizing quran's stance in urdu)

So its really funny how u libturds act all wise and try manipulating the Quran to suit the people who pay you.
i think this should put an to the rants of these libtards ....

Not only that our Quran is ENOUGH

Also mere cursory perusing of the Jewish religion and hearing an average rabbi talk will make us realize how the Jews have made their religion which was initially Haq from Allah into a khwariji-like death cult. Where they say how the Talmud, Tanakh and Zohar etc justify murdering goyim infants/children, Rabbis being allowed to have sexual relation with young boys and girls, eliminating goyim men of a settlement, and taking usury from goyim and not yahudim.

They try really hard to cover it up by selling the manjan of Peace, love and happiness to the West. Especially yee haw type Christians in America. But they call Jesus alai salam as son of a ***** naoozbillah when they are in private, among themselves.

And this is not some conspiracy theory but is information that I learned through conversation with real life jews both liberal and hardcore yeshiva going Jew. And from their own documentaries and youtube videos.

And is also evident from the tactics they use to suppress the Palestinians. Heck they even celebrate a lunatic that burned a Palestinian baby alive and the Rabbi who encouraged him.

Hhhhmmmmm....thats beginning to sound a lot like ISIS.

And their MOSSAD trainers/advisors teaching India to also use rape as a weapon of war.

Excluding Israel's liberal/secualars. The country called "Israel" is a hotbed of Khwariji Jewish Terror like Al-qaeda and their own brainchild ISIS. If America wants peace and prosperity for its citizen then Israel should have been the first country they invade.

If this cant wake the Pakistani libturd then only our Dajjal and their Meshiach ben David will. If they still sleep then Allah knows how to deal with such munafiqeen.
i think this should put an to the rants of these libtards ....

Not only that our Quran is ENOUGH

Also mere cursory perusing of the Jewish religion and hearing an average rabbi talk will make us realize how the Jews have made their religion which was initially Haq from Allah into a khwariji-like death cult. Where they say how the Talmud, Tanakh and Zohar etc justify murdering goyim infants/children, Rabbis being allowed to have sexual relation with young boys and girls, eliminating goyim men of a settlement, and taking usury from goyim and not yahudim.

They try really hard to cover it up by selling the manjan of Peace, love and happiness to the West. Especially yee haw type Christians in America. But they call Jesus alai salam as son of a ***** naoozbillah when they are in private, among themselves.

And this is not some conspiracy theory but is information that I learned through conversation with real life jews both liberal and hardcore yeshiva going Jew. And from their own documentaries and youtube videos.

And is also evident from the tactics they use to suppress the Palestinians. Heck they even celebrate a lunatic that burned a Palestinian baby alive and the Rabbi who encouraged him.

Hhhhmmmmm....thats beginning to sound a lot like ISIS.

And their MOSSAD trainers/advisors teaching India to also use rape as a weapon of war.

Excluding Israel's liberal/secualars. The country called "Israel" is a hotbed of Khwariji Jewish Terror like Al-qaeda and their own brainchild ISIS. If America wants peace and prosperity for its citizen then Israel should have been the first country they invade.

If this cant wake the Pakistani libturd then only our Dajjal and their Meshiach ben David will. If they still sleep then Allah knows how to deal with such munafiqeen.
I really did'nt know all of that man ... you should create a seperate thread to educate these puny minded liberal fasadis ... not kidding

Back
Top Bottom