What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
@chinese dragon: lets leave this cr@p debate sir, arguing here will only waste our time. @tumba: listen brother, i know you started this thread after you saw the thread started by hongwu, he talks everytime about war only, China and India are moving towards peace, we have had some differences but that doesnt mean we start a war to settle our differences, imagine a world where india and china prosper through cooperation! Thats the world we want, drop your hatred brother, china and india can learn lot from each other, and please never start these type of threads again.

@chinese dragon: lets leave this cr@p debate sir, arguing here will only waste our time. @tumba: listen brother, i know you started this thread after you saw the thread started by hongwu, he talks everytime about war only, China and India are moving towards peace, we have had some differences but that doesnt mean we start a war to settle our differences, imagine a world where india and china prosper through cooperation! Thats the world we want, drop your hatred brother, china and india can learn lot from each other, and please never start these type of threads again.
bro i support you in every sentence ...

i also want to see india and china grow like brothers ..

but there are many people here who thinks india is too weak to protect herself...

i just want to show them what cud really happen///

@tumba: if some people think we are weak, let them think, why should we bother?

all the fellow members ...

i think its more realistic than HongWu. i just want him to see the light what wub likely to happen
Ha ha ...... you think Russian made 1990's Su-30MKK is the most advanced in PLAAF! :rofl: Our J-10B and J-11B will knock out all Su-30MKI before you even detect them.

I heard India had license assembly for some MKI kits. Once they assembled them in India factories, they found out they can't fly. So they had to order new ones assembled in Rusia.

@tumba: if some people think we are weak, let them think, why should we bother?
bro this is a defense forum ... we are here because we love our armed forces and feel proud of them. why shud we let some members on Defense forums all around the globe think our forces are weak ...

we Indians 1.2 Billion are with our strong forces... even in this virtual world of internet

Ha ha ...... you think Russian made 1990's Su-30MKK is the most advanced in PLAAF! :rofl: Our J-10B and J-11B will knock out all Su-30MKI before you even detect them.

I heard India had license assembly for some MKI kits. Once they assembled them in India factories, they found out they can't fly. So they had to order new ones assembled in Rusia.
so wats the most advance fighter right now deployed in PLAAF and PLANAF ???

i think without no doubt ... Su - 30 MKK ... armed with R -77 with russian PESA ...

if you want to talk about

J- 10 B and J - 11 B

than look at wat Indian Air Force is going to deploy in near future ...

Upgraded Mig - 29
Upgraded Mirage - 2009
Upgraded Su - 30 MKI - III

MMRCA - most probably Euro fighter Typhon

Tejas MK2
AMCA

PAK FA
FGFA

in 1962 there was no way india could hav knowledge of chinese deployment in tibet
Wrong. Back in 1962, your leaders assumed China couldn't do it. Not that China wouldn't do it.

Just like now. India assumes that China can't reduce northern Indian cities to rubble with a cruise missile attack.

Wrong. Back in 1962, your leaders assumed China couldn't do it. Not that China wouldn't do it.

Just like now. India assumes that China can't reduce northern Indian cities to rubble with a cruise missile attack.
in 1962 ...

our leader was incompetent fool Nehru with his Hindi Chini bhai bhai crap ...

now things are totally different ... we are a military state now ...

Regular Armed forces - 1.5 Million

Para Military - 1.5 Million

Central Para Military - No count :) ...

With worlds highest man power in military more than china :)

What the hell do you think you all are doing? @Bhartis
Showing your immaturity?
Give us all a break, we don't want keyboard defence analysts here, and neither trolls, who have made this forum informal. If you all really wanna do this, move towards Indian Defence Forums, not Pakistani!

Hope you get it, I don't wanna be harsh but this forum has lost it's charm :angry:

Regards.

@last hope: aaargh... How many times have you guys been told not to use the word 'bharti'. Btw check the whole thread, not a single indian has sided with tumba, we all have critisised it.

What the hell do you think you all are doing? @Bhartis
Showing your immaturity?
Give us all a break, we don't want keyboard defence analysts here, and neither trolls, who have made this forum informal. If you all really wanna do this, move towards Indian Defence Forums, not Pakistani!

Hope you get it, I don't wanna be harsh but this forum has lost it's charm :angry:

Regards.
haha ...

always nice to interact with our friendly neighbors ... :)

@ hong wu
why do you think there will be war between china and India? as far i can see both nations dont want war.

You claim India wants peace? Then why does Indian army occupy Kashmir when most people don't want to be Indian? Why does Indian army occupy Southern Tibet when it has been part of Tibet since ancient times?

India is an expansionist, territory grabbing state right from its birth. This is one of the most fundamental institutions it inherited from the British -- expand like an empire.

This is why India can never have peace with its neighbors. Either India will defeat them to become an empire or else India is defeated and splits into many princely states.

Try to take over the tiny Taiwan first,we will accept u as the super power of Asia.
That might happen sooner than you think. We are working on it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom