What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
The statement of "India still a leader in NAM" sound like India of 20th century than India of 21st century. As for India a rising power, no one is disputing that. But many countries are rising powers out there so India is not unique. As for India is too big to get into one camp, I have to disagree with you on that as India currently is not that big and if it one day become very big, then it can reevalute its strategy. But do not base its foreign relationship strategy on its economy projections.

Your opinion is of now ones concern on India being a 20th century leader in NAM.. India is still a active member.. It will still be and will never join any ones camp..
What is big in your dictionary??.. Right now US herself wants India to become a strategic partner.. and looks for close Indo-US friendship.. never ever it iterated to join its camp like Taiwan, Singapore for the matter of fact Israel... US very well nows India is as much big as Europe.. In economic terms Foreign relationship is very much needed for boosting the economy...

And I was responding to your statement as well. Please go read it again.

I think i did put my stand correctly... a powerful lobby is as powerful as trading partner.. and your response for lobby restriction in this forum "does it make any sense in the debate?"

I'm sure that is what you thought before 1962 as well. :azn:

Which may have been the reason India chose to host the Tibetan government in exile, backstabbing China in 1959, despite the silly talk of Hindi Chini bhai bhai, which was of course invented by India.

I wasn't around then so I didn't really give it much thought.

Just like Japan invaded China in the 1937 but did not have the balls do so now - so too with China invading India. If they have the guts and balls, both of us will be around in 2013 to see if China does really have it in them in invade India.

I think i did put my stand correctly... a powerful lobby is as powerful as trading partner.. and your response for lobby restriction in this forum "does it make any sense in the debate?"

well the problem is that people with high IQ r unable to understand that,u know why,Ex-Israel.

Your opinion is of now ones concern on India being a 20th century leader in NAM.. India is still a active member.. It will still be and will never join any ones camp..
What is big in your dictionary??.. Right now US herself wants India to become a strategic partner.. and looks for close Indo-US friendship.. never ever it iterated to join its camp like Taiwan, Singapore for the matter of fact Israel... US very well nows India is as much big as Europe.. In economic terms Foreign relationship is very much needed for boosting the economy...

India is not even a top 10 economy. India is growing but it still has a long long way to go before its start to surpass its former colonial master. So until it get there, lets stop the talking and start working.

As for US want India to be a strategic partner, it is true. US want both India and Pakistan to be strategic partners and to ensure that these two countries do not attack one another. Only the US is capable of maintaining the peace of South Asia(And I mean by political clout, not using military muscles) . And a peaceful South Asia is important to continuous growth of Asian economy. As you said, India a such a growing power.

As for India is as big as Europe.. I would agree when you are comparing the population, India is much bigger. But using any other measurement, India is has no similarities to Europe as a whole in any statistics.

What I'm saying is that only Israel has a powerful lobby. All other countries lobby is actually not as important (and not as powerful). They are just back by actual strength instead of the power of lobbying.

I do not see any powerful Indian lobby outside of this forum.

I was providing objective analysis, not insults or attacks...:no:

and slums always become part of ur objective analysis,even when it is not required.:disagree:

And anyway what was ur objective analysis,just thatn the usual rants about indian slum and population,I dont see any other explanation compiled about Indian growth objectively,is their anything

is it ur habit to post off topic comments or just do it when lost in words.

Ok since u provide analysis objectively tell me something about the business model followed in Gujarat were dolera will b located(i am asking u this because u had already analysed the post which u had already objectively analysed)or like usual u can come with offtopic Indian slums or LCA as an example.

Last edited:
India is not even a top 10 economy. India is growing but it still has a long long way to go before its start to surpass its former colonial master. So until it get there, lets stop the talking and start working.
Agreed..

As for US want India to be a strategic partner, it is true. US want both India and Pakistan to be strategic partners and to ensure that these two countries do not attack one another. Only the US is capable of maintaining the peace of South Asia(And I mean by political clout, not using military muscles) . And a peaceful South Asia is important to continuous growth of Asian economy. As you said, India a such a growing power.
Pakistan is there ally not a strategic partner.. US never want war between us ... And do you think US is looking for a growing Asian economy?? US interest in Asia because of growing economies like Singapore, Taiwan and its investment in this place.. US forecast on Asia economy is what making it to lobby here.. Otherwise Asia is another Africa for US... For maintaining peace it is one of duty of Superpower and so is Russia doing the same...

As for India is as big as Europe.. I would agree when you are comparing the population, India is much bigger. But using any other measurement, India is has no similarities to Europe as a whole in any statistics.
Exactly this is my intention.. India may be backward in European capabilities ... but its billion population is its wealth... So you can agree that India can never be any one's camp...

What I'm saying is that only Israel has a powerful lobby. All other countries lobby is actually not as important (and not as powerful). They are just back by actual strength instead of the power of lobbying.

I do not see any powerful Indian lobby outside of this forum.

hmmm ..
Your knowledge adds a golden feather in your hat :azn: ....

and slums always become part of ur objective analysis,even when it is not required.:disagree:

Its true that India has many people live in slums and it need to lift people out of poverty. So it needs to grow. That is a fact, not trolling.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom