What's new

The Second Indo-Chinese War (2013-2015)

Status
Not open for further replies.
I came ...
I read ...
I slapped myself...for reading it
Now i will leave....

PS: mods please close the thread...... and since i know a lot of people will come to this thread because of the tittle
"Happy New year mates"

:coffee:

China is no Nazi Germany and you are sure as hell not as strong as the Soviet Union and would it kill you not to quote a page long article for a dimwitted one sentence reply?

Pointless article

A pointless article deserves a one sentence reply. Nobody had even imagines that the Third Reich would turn out to be a monster it eventually became. Many European countries, then, followed a policy of appeasement towards Hitler and his ultra-nationalistic Nazi party! And none of the European countries was powerful enough to stop Hitler once his Bliztkrieg started. Neither was Soviet Russia (remember Stalin had just purged his disloyal military officers).

A pointless article deserves a one sentence reply. Nobody had even imagines that the Third Reich would turn out to be a monster it eventually became. Many European countries, then, followed a policy of appeasement towards Hitler and his ultra-nationalistic Nazi party! And none of the European countries was powerful enough to stop Hitler once his Bliztkrieg started. Neither was Soviet Russia (remember Stalin had just purged his disloyal military officers).

No comment.

All i can do is feel pity for the guy who posted this nonsense article.

I as a rule don't talk politics with people I meet and on that basis I get along fine with Indian people, but as for Indian political views, I can't see this forum as a complete aberration. They may not be representative (too many variables in background) but I feel they are indicative.

May be you are politically minded or have proper knowledge to talk about it, But many people I see or meet who discuss politics do not have proper grasp of what they are talking about and have strong opinions irrespective of that. And then there are others who are not that interested to discuss politics. Not cause they might get into an ugly scene but just not interested.

And when on politics, social issues, cultural issues are concerned its not easy for many people to agree. Chinese disagree with Chinese, Indian disagree with an Indian and so on. That does not mean either of them are not logical, nice or normal people. People just have different views and opinions. As long as the people understand that and do not impose things on listeners, things should be fine, even in a political discussion. Its another thing that it seldom happens.

I dont understand what problem China has with India. Mr. Jet Li thinks China will wipe off India from the map. Please try. The only winner from China India war will be the west.

some one is longing for something..

what a crap thingy... cant fine the source though...

Well it really surprised me that such foolish thread is coming from an Chinese.I thought it would be any bharti for sure who would start a 'bakwaas' thread as this is.
Hmmm for sure now we know who is "Bakwaas".

Well... One cant stop some one from writing an article imagining a war scenario.. it would make sense for writing a novel/book...This article even fails into that category, as before writing that the author provides detailed analysis and takes lot into consideration. This article is written as if a layman speaks without much knowledge about War scenario in a defence article ..and we are wasting time discussing about this funny piece of article ..:oops:

If India takes all of Kashmir, it would strategically cripple Pakistan. Then India would be able to project power all the way to Iran and Central Asia. Basically a British Empire reborn. Naturally it would assert itself in the Indian Ocean. The US would not like that.

Unless the soil of Pakistan-administered Kashmir is so fertile that you can grow Nuclear Warheads in it, it will not change anything weather India occupies it or not. Not even Pakistan, who will dust it off and go on with life just like it did in 1971. :hitwall:

Last edited:
That's what I thought too, but at least in this format I think person to person exchange is actually a bad idea. I've come to feel that our collective personalities are mostly incongruent. Perhaps the reason why our ancestors got along so well was because there was a giant mountain between us and few willing to cross it.

That giant mountain is still there. What is missing now in each of us is our willingness to stick to our side of it.

That giant mountain is still there. What is missing now in each of us is our willingness to stick to our side of it.

The Wu Cheng'en's (The Chinese scholar who transcribed the Journey to the West" or the journey to what is now India) are still out there but it is the ignorance of Indian nationalism that keep us out (China's fault/Backstab backstab backstab etc). When I/we have to explain over and over again why is it that Nehru's idiotic policy towards China didn't work. I sometimes give up hope...

I just hope that Indian nationalism will forgo lies and focus on an objective form of nationalism (as oxymoronic as that seems).

^^ I hated Nehru's incompetence during 1962 war. He is complete fool and his policies were well....at least towards china-fail. Hate Nehru.

Hongwu dear go see a doctor your fantasies are alarmingly increasing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom