What's new

The season you like.

cheekybird

Reaction score
Country
Pakistan
Some like spring...flowers greenery all around,most dont like summers,some love the romantic weather in autumn..walks on the fallen leaves,beautiful scenery,some like winters..snow, chilled air.
For me winter is the best season,which kinda weather do you guys enjoy most..:)

i like winters cause you can have have the best foods & enjoy them + you can enjoy wearing good clothes & can go on vacation to any destination without worring too much about the weather + in this season you also get a good night sleep as compared to summer without worrieng to much about electricity cuts

Definitely the summers because I hate the cold !

Some like spring...flowers greenery all around,most dont like summers,some love the romantic weather in autumn..walks on the fallen leaves,beautiful scenery,some like winters..snow, chilled air.
For me winter is the best season,which kinda weather do you guys enjoy most..:)

Winter, cold nights of Lahore with a mug of coffee and smoke, complete solitude, wondering what went wrong !!

---------- Post added at 07:00 PM ---------- Previous post was at 06:58 PM ----------

Definitely the summers because I hate the cold !

come on yar, cannot be, Lahore mein or woh bhi garmi pasand hai??

money season mam if you have money all weathers are great if no money even you feel in paradise .for me money season is greatest season :D

I think all weather are equally good and have thier adv/dis adv, btw i hate load shedding in karachi

come on yar, cannot be, Lahore mein or woh bhi garmi pasand hai??

Bhot ziyadaaa pasand hai...I really can't stand the cold. Imagine for some people its pleasant now in Lahore and yet my heater is still on, my towel socks still on and my quilt (razaee) still out ! Love the summers...absolutely love the summers.

money season mam if you have money all weathers are great if no money even you feel in paradise .for me money season is greatest season :D

lagta hain saleem langde ko tumhare ghar ka rasta batana hee parega bare note kama rahe ho:butcher: ...akele akele kha kar kyaa karoge kuchh gareebon me bhee baant dena:D

Bhot ziyadaaa pasand hai...I really can't stand the cold. Imagine for some people its pleasant now in Lahore and yet my heater is still on, my towel socks still on and my quilt (razaee) still out ! Love the summers...absolutely love the summers.

bari thand lagti hai tumhy yaar :lol: i love cold i on my ac 24 hours in office car home damn . i love cold .i hope world go back to iceage one day :lol:

in fact i am scared of heat. if i got some very cold place i will make my home and enjoy in pakistan without any problem of loadsheding :lazy:

Not the Indian summer, Summers in Europe are excellent. In India, I would prefer Winter to Summer. I also like monsoon too

At which time of the year does this money season come ? Mujhee bheee batain, agar fish ya hunting season ki tarhaaan hai tou mein bhiii tiyaraian pakrta hun !

At which time of the year does this money season come ? Mujhee bheee batain, agar fish ya hunting season ki tarhaaan hai tou mein bhiii tiyaraian pakrta hun !

at august dear i got salary i got bonus and i got benefits and allowance on 8 august most of time that is really great time my pockets become full and i feel millionaire :lol:

for that you need to work hard honestly and stay cool whole year :meeting:

for the bevra in me i think summer is good as bhayankar thandee beer taste's hevenly:smitten: but in winters i cant tolrate more than 4 pegs of old monk:cry:

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom