What's new

The Sanction War

If it was an honest mistake then that is fine, but I am not Beidou2020 nor does my username look anything like his at all, we are two separate people.

And I have read the posts from all the users you have mentioned, I have not seen anything remotely close to "dirty chink faggot" like we are regularly called by Indian members? Check this post for proof: Rationale discussion with indian members on PDF simply isn,t possible | Page 7

Even Indian Northeasterners get insulted like this right? I don't see Chinese calling anyone "dirty nigger faggot"? But we are always called "dirty chink faggot"?

Indeed,i never claimed indian members are free of prejudices and we have our share of poor members too.But most are quickly banned.But this term 'white worshipper/slave' has been used multiple times even in past by chinese members whether u ahve noticed them or not.Senior mods will know this is truth.
My whole problem with u on this thread started when u accused me of playing the race card,when it beidou in whose support u asked mods to intervene who introduced it first.U didn't bash him,u instead attacked me.

Indeed,i never claimed indian members are free of prejudices and we have our share of poor members too.But most are quickly banned.But this term 'white worshipper/slave' has been used multiple times even in past by chinese members whether u ahve noticed them or not.Senior mods will know this is truth.
My whole problem with u on this thread started when u accused me of playing the race card,when it beidou in whose support u asked mods to intervene who introduced it first.U didn't bash him,u instead attacked me.

Because I arrived on the last page, and I saw your unfair generalization of Chinese people?

What does it matter what happened before that? It's not my business, and racism doesn't excuse racist generalization.

I am not the keeper of Beidou2020, I don't get alerts whenever he makes a post, and frankly it is none of my business.

Because I arrived on the last page, and I saw your unfair generalization of Chinese people?

What does it matter what happened before that? It's not my business, and racism doesn't excuse racist generalization.

I am not the keeper of Beidou2020, I don't get alerts whenever he makes a post, and frankly it is none of my business.

K,then misunderstanding is cleared up.

Look dude, Beidou only expressed his views of the weaker the West gets the better it is. Despite of the prediction China will suffer too when the West is in decline obviously didn't come true. The > 9 Trillion GDP in 2013 pretty much proved his point. Plenty Indians or anti Chinese who worships Japanese also said the same thing about Chinese workers will lose their jobs if we escalate things with Japan over the sudden illegal purchase of Diaoyu. Surely you are not blind that China not only didn't suffer but is still growing at a mad pace while Japan continues to suffer from its lost decades. Japanese car companies suffered even more after the stupid Abe move. Again and again China has proven we will not collapse despite worsening relations with Japan or the decline of EU. So yes you definitely deserved to be called a white worshipper if you think China cannot survive without the West. Don't forget that US and EU are responsible for funding terrorists to stir up trouble in Asia, that's already enough a reason for building a stronger Asia.

No it wasn't . . . I was eating while reading their comments :disagree:
So why didn't you comment something useful? Instead you trolled and kept on eating pop corn with smileys! ::confused:

So why didn't you comment something useful? Instead you trolled and kept on eating pop corn with smileys! ::confused:

Why should I disturb them ? They were busy in arguing. Trolling is when I disturb someone while arguing .. :pop:

Look dude, Beidou only expressed his views of the weaker the West gets the better it is. Despite of the prediction China will suffer too when the West is in decline obviously didn't come true. The > 9 Trillion GDP in 2013 pretty much proved his point. Plenty Indians or anti Chinese who worships Japanese also said the same thing about Chinese workers will lose their jobs if we escalate things with Japan over the sudden illegal purchase of Diaoyu. Surely you are not blind that China not only didn't suffer but is still growing at a mad pace while Japan continues to suffer from its lost decades. Japanese car companies suffered even more after the stupid Abe move. Again and again China has proven we will not collapse despite worsening relations with Japan or the decline of EU. So yes you definitely deserved to be called a white worshipper if you think China cannot survive without the West. Don't forget that US and EU are responsible for funding terrorists to stir up trouble in Asia, that's already enough a reason for building a stronger Asia.

Did i say anything against building a stronger asia or about chinese collapse?I only said to him to stop being so confident about weakening and economic ruin of people in europe which is not something to celebrate,and instead focus on mutual prosperity.But as usual any deviance from the middle kingdom's destiny of eventual primacy is 'slavery or worship' to the chinese members such as u.

Did i say anything against building a stronger asia or about chinese collapse?I only said to him to stop being so confident about weakening and economic ruin of people in europe which is not something to celebrate,and instead focus on mutual prosperity.But as usual any deviance from the middle kingdom's destiny of eventual primacy is 'slavery or worship' to the chinese members such as u.

Go read your post #18 and you will see you did not say anything like that.

Back
Top Bottom