What's new

The saga of an intrepid PAF pilot who humbled the Israelis

my experience with the term gung-ho is associated with teamwork, motivation and individual accomplishment. so it is not a negative term as far as i am concerned.

Keys--> pls refer to:

Gung Ho - Turn on the people in any organisation
by Ken Blanchard and Sheldon Bowles.

No its not impressive or hard to believe. Have you ever heard of a book
Every man a Tiger was written by Lt general Horner USAF He is my course mate we did ACSC and RNDC togather so he gave me this opprotunity.

Very impressive!:tup:

Dear writer,

I would be honoured if you could also write about
Squardon Leader Arif Manzoor of SHAHBAZ who
embraced Shahdat in Syria in 1974.

Thank you,

Arif Khan.:pakistan:

Dear writer,

I would be honoured if you could also write about
Squardon Leader Arif Manzoor of SHAHBAZ who
embraced Shahdat in Syria in 1974.

Thank you,

Arif Khan.:pakistan:

Arif Sahib he was one course senior to us a good humble man a great fighter pilot, We were sent to MIDeast to the hot zone, I flew 4 mission as he being my leader , Arif was one of the first pilot in PAF who flew F-104, That fateful day he was in a Mig-21 at 20000ft he called ATC that his engine has stopped and is trying to restart it he was loosing hight very fast and them like I said earlier there is a thin line between a fighter pilot and EGO. While recovering God knows how his plane went into a flat spine and his plane crashed. That is all I know.
MK

Last edited:
what i heard from my elders, he was able to successfully eject from the cockpit. I also recall, there was a black/blue-mark on the left side of his chest, otherwise, it transpires, he landed safely. God only knows what happend to him in the mid-air. I only remember him as a jovial person and a very loving paternal uncle.

Back
Top Bottom