What's new

The rising storm in the South China Sea

i mean, sure, if you have the military power and historical records to back up that claim. india has neither.

But india have the significant military power and historical records to claim the whole bay of bengal...so by your logic whole bay of bengal is India's backyard..

It high time China realizes that they cannot bully India. From last few days i am hearing China warns this country, china warns that country only words no action. If they have guts then take some military action
PLA is already on the other side of the Pakistani LAC. Kashmir valley is surrounded.

26_131714_3c41d6c78c7d2b5.jpg

that is correct. you are starting to catch on now.
Republic of India has no claim. Prior to Anglo rule, the subcontinent was Islamic for 800 years after ancient hindu kingdoms were subjugated and wiped out by conquerors from central asia.

The Taj Mahal (play /ˈtɑːdʒ/ or /ˈtɑːʒ məˈhɑːl/;[1] Hindi: ताज महल, from Persian/Urdu: تاج محل "crown of palaces", pronounced [ˈt̪aːdʒ mɛˈɦɛl]; also "the Taj"[2]) is a white Marble mausoleum located in Agra, India. It was built by Mughal emperor Shah Jahan in memory of his third wife, Mumtaz Mahal. The Taj Mahal is widely recognized as "the jewel of Muslim art in India and one of the universally admired masterpieces of the world's heritage."[3]

800px-Taj_Mahal%2C_Agra%2C_India_edit3.jpg

Republic of India has no claim. Prior to Anglo rule, the subcontinent was Islamic for 800 years after ancient hindu kingdoms were subjugated and wiped out by conquerors from central asia.

800px-Taj_Mahal%2C_Agra%2C_India_edit3.jpg

HaHaHa! Now you gonna say that the Taj Mahal is chineese too. It must be because china got the military power and historical records to prove that it was built in the ching-ming period and was designed by some mau dze dong.

PLA is already on the other side of the Pakistani LAC. Kashmir valley is surrounded.

26_131714_3c41d6c78c7d2b5.jpg

China and Pakistan are in a position to snatch away occupied Kashmir from india. I think this the right time; the west is economically bankrupt at the moment and there is a great resentment against them all around the globe. Israel and Australia are too far away to aid india.

China and Pakistan are in a position to snatch away occupied Kashmir from india. I think this the right time; the west is economically bankrupt at the moment and there is a great resentment against them all around the globe. Israel and Australia are too far away to aid india.
wet dreams lol
By the way what ur country has to do between India n China issue, never poke ur nose in India's internal matter or ur nose will be seriously hurt

wet dreams lol
By the way what ur country has to do between India n China issue, never poke ur nose in India's internal matter or ur nose will be seriously hurt

We know, truth hurts those who live in lies. You can't stop people from telling what needs to be done with your threats.

Back
Top Bottom