What's new

The rise and rise of Kaptaan!

No they resort to personal attacks when they lose in argument.

Never lost an argument Norwegian. You're probably a witness to that. Can't argue with a PTIan though, particularly a 17 year old. They take you down to their level then beat you with experience. Lol.

I have some amusing stories to tell of the kids I bump into at the dharna. I'll leave the details for happier days but here's a breakdown:

Grasp of Current Events - 6/10
Knowledge of History - 2/10
Intellectual Maturity - 3/10
Jazba for Naya Pakistan - 10/10

It's amusing but then that's pretty much it. I have yet to come across a PTIan who has even a basic command of our defining document, the Constitution of 1973. Like Leader, like following.

Rhetoric - 10/10
Content - 1/10

Go Nawaz Go. Down with Noora Kushti. Fake government. Woh bachi check kar.

"Naya Pakistan"

What a rubbish logic by a moron. Hey Kiddo atleast, these people are participating for the welfare of Pakistan. The people you see in dharnas are mostly those whom never participated in the politics of Pakistan due to which Pakistan stands at a disgusting side today and it's just because of you patwaris who support a patwari leader. Your argument is totally rubbish because the mindset regarding girls is everywhere in the world than why the other countries have progressed? Everywhere in the world mostly youngsters don't participate in politics than why other countries have progressed so much? The reason is that they don't participate in politics but they support and vote a leader whom they know will make their country better. I suggest you to come up with any valid point not your patwari logics.You judging the maturity of those people what the hell? You are an unmature kiddo yet grow up first than judge any other person. The people in dharnas don't know about politics, history etc (you says that) but they know about their rights and they are with IK for their rights and demanding your rights doesn't need you to have any information about politics, history etc and I am sure an unmature person can understand my point but a kiddo like you won't.

PTI already go 7 million votes . baki vote audit k baadh asliyaat pata chal jaye gi

you assume those 7 mil are clean as Imran's underwear. hahahaha.

Once the audit starts, they may come down to 3.5 mil.

Then you all will be crying around making that underwear even more cleaner. hahaha

you assume those 7 mil are clean as Imran's underwear. hahahaha.

Once the audit starts, they may come down to 3.5 mil.

Then you all will be crying around making that underwear even more cleaner. hahaha

I bet that only PTI votes will go more than what they got in 2013 elections and other parties votes will come down.

Captain is raised high and high as pumped by Shekih Rasheed and Chaudries. so he is near to enter in space but there is shortage of oxygen. He can not come back so now he is travelling towards sky.

Kaptaan's fame is raising day by day. There isn't anyone who has done such big and back to back Jalsas.

Back
Top Bottom