What's new

The rise and rise of Kaptaan!

@Norwegian Brother you don't need to defend IK in front of anyone because everybody knows that for Today he is the most famous leader in Pakistan no one is even near to him and if a patwari deny it he is a real flying stupid.

I just wanna understand psychology of people who hate IK. THat's why I debate with them :D

No, in fact my mind becomes more clear after I debate anti-IK folks. It increases my faith in IK :D

That's good. I appreciate it but when I do it it makes me to hate Noora's leaders more and their supporters :D

@Norwegian Brother you don't need to defend IK in front of anyone because everybody knows that for Today he is the most famous leader in Pakistan no one is even near to him and if a patwari deny it he is a real flying stupid.

It will make you mad because talking with bunch of mad people actually makes a man think like mad :D

Lo jee larka satran saal ka aur baatein siasat aur Pakistan ki bahali ki. Bhai university kub join kar ray ho?

Vote tau pehlay bun nay do. Pakistan aik dafa pehlay dekh tau lo. Meri umar guzar gayi hai Pakistan mein, barray dekhay aatay aur utnay he dekhay jatay. Aaj Imran tau kul Kamran.

No, in fact my mind becomes more clear after I debate anti-IK folks. It increases my faith in IK :D

Not anti-IK, pro-Pakistan.

Lo jee larka satran saal ka aur baatein siasat aur Pakistan ki bahali ki. Bhai university kub join kar ray ho?

Vote tau pehlay bun nay do. Pakistan aik dafa pehlay dekh tau lo. Meri umar guzar gayi hai Pakistan mein, barray dekhay aatay aur utnay he dekhay jatay. Aaj Imran tau kul Kamran.

So, here comes a stupid by birth. Who told you I am 17? You should learn something, get some information about Politics than talk to me otherwise just quit. I believe IK and if you don't than I don't care.

The way you talk describes you as a joker

That's good. I appreciate it but when I do it it makes me to hate Noora's leaders more and their supporters :D
Nooras are not the problem but people who still blindly support them :D

:D

How is supporting status quo being a pro-Pakistani? :D

Nooras are not the problem but people who still blindly support them :D

:D

The people that blindly supports them are the one whom are destroying Pakistan. You can see one of those morons here who is going to start a fight with me without any reason because he can't tolerate a fact.

The people that blindly supports them are the one whom are destroying Pakistan. You can see one of those morons here who is going to start a fight with me without any reason because he can't tolerate a fact.

Offended by the fact that you are 17? Lol.

Its despicable how same person can condemn and support Noora at the same time?

How is calling for anarchy pro-Pakistani? Shutting down Pakistan, how Pakistani? Incidentally happens to be exactly what Modi wants too.

Narendra-Modi-government-achievements.jpg

Shutting down a city for a day in protests is bad but ruling a country illegitimately for 5 years is good. Funny logic :D

You mean country*. Something he won't even come close to doing, because he has as much political weight as Sheeda Tulli, TuQ and the Chaudries. Illegitimately according to you perhaps, not in the eyes of those who voted them to power, like the patriarchs of my family.

Noora has more votes than PTI. Get with it.

Back
Top Bottom