What's new

The rise and rise of Kaptaan!

Its despicable how same person can condemn and support Noora at the same time?

What do you mean?

Shutting down a city for a day in protests is bad but ruling a country illegitimately for 5 years is good. Funny logic :D

Not 5 years Punjab and Federal total ruling years are more than 30 but the fact is that you are trying to tell this to a patwari who won't understand it ever because he deserves to live in "Khadim ALAA" governance :D

Noora has more votes than PTI. Get with it.

Prove it

You mean country*. Something he won't even come close to doing, because he has as much political weight as Sheeda Tulli, TuQ and the Chaudries. Illegitimately according to you perhaps, not in the eyes of those who voted them to power, like the patriarchs of my family.
70 lakh votes make you irrelevant? LOL :D

So why is he so afraid of impartial investigations into rigging? :D

70 lakh votes make you irrelevant? LOL :D

So why is he so afraid of impartial investigations into rigging? :D

The one you are arguing with is a stupid person his comments tell that. If Noora has more votes than PTI than why they robbed the elections of 2013. Why they are taking stay orders from courts?

What do you mean?
I was referring to Noora supporter @SBD-3 . He liked my thread regarding police brutality against blind persons. I mean why side with the blind protesters when you are co-responsible for Noora being in power? :D

The one you are arguing with is a stupid person his comments tell that. If Noora has more votes than PTI than why they robbed the elections of 2013. Why they are taking stay orders from courts?
I do not go into personal problems like being stupid or idiotic. He sounds rational to me.

I was referring to Noora supporter @SBD-3 . He liked my thread regarding police brutality against blind persons. I mean why side with the blind protesters when you are co-responsible for Noora being in power? :D

I do not go into personal problems like being stupid or idiotic. He sounds rational to me.

You are doing good but he started getting personal starting my age without knowing how old I am btw I am not surprised because I know what can I expect from a patwari because when they have no fact to talk either they start lying or start fighting.

You are doing good but he started getting personal starting my age without knowing how old I am btw I am not surprised because I know what can I expect from a patwari because when they have no fact to talk either they start lying or start fighting.

No they resort to personal attacks when they lose in argument.

No they resort to personal attacks when they lose in argument.
Man just shut Up. You deserve to be shut up :D

Never lost an argument Norwegian. You're probably a witness to that. Can't argue with a PTIan though, particularly a 17 year old. They take you down to their level then beat you with experience. Lol.

I have some amusing stories to tell of the kids I bump into at the dharna. I'll leave the details for happier days but here's a breakdown:

Grasp of Current Events - 6/10
Knowledge of History - 2/10
Intellectual Maturity - 3/10
Jazba for Naya Pakistan - 10/10

It's amusing but then that's pretty much it. I have yet to come across a PTIan who has even a basic command of our defining document, the Constitution of 1973. Like Leader, like following.

Rhetoric - 10/10
Content - 1/10

Go Nawaz Go. Down with Noora Kushti. Fake government. Woh bachi check kar.

"Naya Pakistan"

Not defending the corrupt politicans of Pakistan, just disagreeing with IK's method of execution. :happy:
IK's methods of execution are odd, still he tried his best to obtain justice from the tribunals, courts etc for 14 months until Dharna started.

IK's methods of execution are odd, still he tried his best to obtain justice from the tribunals, courts etc for 14 months until Dharna started.

Look if you sue someone in the court.

Then loose your case

You accept the court decision.

IK refuses to accept. Why?

IK is judge jury prosecutor and defense packaged in one body called Sh Rasheed.

Not defending the corrupt politicans of Pakistan, just disagreeing with IK's method of execution. :happy:

Please blame Sh. Rasheed and his 1.5 years long effort to bring Martial Law.

IK is just Sh. Rasheed's idiot follower (chamchi).

10000s of people used to go for Mullah Jalsas. to see Tamasha.

only 10s voted for them.

Same is true for IK.

Big Tamashaa

Low votes.

The meeting on November 30th was specifically called for people to protest against PMLN.
They went despite all kinds of tactics by the government to stop them (e.g. roads were blocked out of Sialkot).
The size and enthusiasm of the response to this call is explained by saying they all went to see a "Tamasha"? Really?

You mean country*. Something he won't even come close to doing, because he has as much political weight as Sheeda Tulli, TuQ and the Chaudries. Illegitimately according to you perhaps, not in the eyes of those who voted them to power, like the patriarchs of my family.

Get with rigged votes? Why?

Look if you sue someone in the court.

Then loose your case

You accept the court decision.

Rubbish.
If the court is blatantly biased or incompetent, as is usual in Pakistan, you can protest and spread awareness and demand justice in other venues.
People have protested to challenge court decisions all over the world.
Why can't people do the same in Pakistan?

Shutting down a city for a day in protests is bad but ruling a country illegitimately for 5 years is good. Funny logic :D

Look you are misundertanding here.

IK can go ahead and try to shut down.

It will be same thing as he did the other stupidity about burning the electricity bill.

May be we should quit trying to save IK.

May be we should let him dance on monkey tunes being played by Sh Rasheed.

Rubbish.
If the court is blatantly biased or incompetent, as is usual in Pakistan, you can protest and spread awareness and demand justice in other venues.
People have protested to challenge court decisions all over the world.
Why can't people do the same in Pakistan?

If you don't trust courts

then don't brag about IK going to the same courts.

Back
Top Bottom