What's new

The relationship between the U.S. and Pakistan heading in the right direction

Hi,
As you mentioned it was transactional and there were ofc high (cold-war) and lows (sanctions) of relationship.
hence you will always have the feeling of resentment

pakistani elite knew what they were getting into
if they did not they were stupid

pakistani elite knew what they were getting into
if they did not they were stupid
Hi,
Your hatred is apparent here, other than what point are you trying to make?
it seems like your find pleasure in dragging argument that you lost.

Are you guys going to sell a few more Squadrons of Block 52 F16's or you just talking the talk while Chinese walk the walk.

Hi,
Your hatred is apparent here, other than what point are you trying to make?
it seems like your find pleasure in dragging argument that you lost.

i have no hatred for anyone

America has dumped a lot of rulers - Shah of Iran, Marcos, Saddam, Noreiga when they did not need them. i have no clue about the IQ of the Pakistani civillian elite. but the Pakistani military is aware of it. they do not want to face the reality. All this "resentment" is a way of gaining leverage against America

Why do you think Osama was hiding in Abbotabad ? some fruitcake in the Pakistani military establishment was looking at Osama as a potential bargaining chip with America

America cannot help Pakistan (or for that matter India) unless you set your house in order

i have no hatred for anyone

America has dumped a lot of rulers - Shah of Iran, Marcos, Saddam, Noreiga when they did not need them. i have no clue about the IQ of the Pakistani civillian elite. but the Pakistani military is aware of it. they do not want to face the reality. All this "resentment" is a way of gaining leverage against America

Why do you think Osama was hiding in Abbotabad ? some fruitcake in the Pakistani military establishment was looking at Osama as a potential bargaining chip with America

America cannot help Pakistan (or for that matter India) unless you set your house in order
Hi,
Their is resentment in AMerican public too, about their country's own policies sint it?
But does that mean, their policies were failed.? No, it doesnt, you can't satisfy each and every person, you do what is necessary,
Hence, they did, what they felt was necessary. Which is ofc a different subjective matter entirely.

Alliances are forged with alignment of interests, no matter how low the relationship gets, you will always be disappointed to see America turning back to Pakistan, as that has always been in its interests.

Having resentment for that matter is perfectly fine< i mean i haven't seen a single country whose people are perfectly ok with policies that country adopts or the alliances it makes.

Last edited:
Hi,
Their is resentment in AMerican public too, about their country's own policies sint it?
But does that mean, their policies were failed.? No, it doesnt, you can't satisfy each and every person, you do what is necessary,
Hence, they did, what they felt was necessary. Which is ofc a different subjective matter entirely.

Alliances are forged with alignment of interests, no matter how low the relationship gets, you will always be disappointed to see America turning back to Pakistan, as that has always been in its interests.

Having resentment for that matter is perfectly fine< i mean i haven't seen a single country whose people are perfectly ok with policies that country adopts or the alliances it makes.

Hi,

USA will maintain a relationship with Pakistan over nukes, terrorism. I have no objections.

The pet peeve from India has been financing of the Pakistani military. As long as American tax payer dollars are not used to finance the Pakistani army most of the objections from India are gone

there will be gripes about sale of f-16s. but if more sophisticated stuff is sold to India they will ignore the sale of f-16s

USA will maintain a relationship with Pakistan over nukes, terrorism. I have no objections.

The pet peeve from India has been financing of the Pakistani military. As long as American tax payer dollars are not used to finance the Pakistani army most of the objections from India are gone

there will be gripes about sale of f-16s. but if more sophisticated stuff is sold to India they will ignore the sale of f-16s
Hi,

You've displayed a very narrow minded perceptionof the relation of both, but then again as Indian i cant expect anything more.

You see , whether or not India has objections, US will only look after its interests and Pakistan will look forward to Ignore those objections.

Time and again it has been proven to India that relation of Pakistan are of different dynamics as compared to Indias one.

No matter how much India rants and cries it will always fall on deaf ears, after all the everyone is looking to serve their interests.

Have a nice weekend !

Hi,

You've displayed a very narrow minded perceptionof the relation of both, but then again as Indian i cant expect anything more.

You see , whether or not India has objections, US will only look after its interests and Pakistan will look forward to Ignore those objections.

Time and again it has been proven to India that relation of Pakistan are of different dynamics as compared to Indias one.

No matter how much India rants and cries it will always fall on deaf ears, after all the everyone is looking to serve their interests.

Have a nice weekend !

I am not defending indian government policy. it is what it is.

USA has to deal with India. In fact it has more business to do with India.the easy middle ground for America is to offer Pakistan access to mid-range technology but force the Pakistani military to pay for it or expend precious American aid on expensive purchases. that is what America doing.

I am not defending indian government policy. it is what it is.

USA has to deal with India. In fact it has more business to do with India.the easy middle ground for America is to offer Pakistan access to mid-range technology but force the Pakistani military to pay for it or expend precious American aid on expensive purchases. that is what America doing.
Hi,

You see the love for India in US is not by accident but my deep interest, keeping it engaged with China.
they will offer you hi-tech but will never give you access to the tech you ask for (made in India) hence, they want India to be depended of US.

Time and again it has been proven that no matter how much business they do, they are not afraid of showing their true colours such as Devani incident and immediately after Obama's visit to India they criticized India on religious tolerance.

Like i said they're forced to come back to us, with India even though they have so much business yet they re not afarid to show they that they dont really give shyte about it

Country Latest Posts

Back
Top Bottom