What's new

The Reasons Behind the Creation of the KSA and BD are the Same

Hakikat ve Hikmet

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
United States
The KSA King Faisal asked the BD ambassador Humayun Rashid Choudhury, "Why did you break the largest Muslim State (Pak) of the time?". The BD ambassador replied, "For the same reason you broke your ties with the Ottoman Empire".....

Now, Humayun Rashid Choudhury was no ordinary unlettered Bangal folk. A graduate of the Aligarh Muslim University and a member of the Pak Foreign Service, he delivered the first speech as the BD official, who was the key contact between BD's government-in-exile and the Indian establishment, in the full house Indian Parliament immediately following the Indian recognition of BD in the first week of December, '71. And, that too at the presence of the Indian President and PM of that time. See the video clip below. There he clearly mentioned Indira Gandhi as the Leader of BD too. He was BD's first Ambassdor in India. He later became BD's Foreign Minister and Speaker under Hasina. His elder brother, Kaisar Rashid Choudhury, also a member of the Pak Foreign Service, was the private secretary of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto when he was the Foreign Minister of Pak...

Forget about BD folks, the majority of the Pak folks, including PM IK, don't fathom the TRUE reason behind the creation of BD!!! And, the majority will never understand!! This is the power of the black propaganda from Iblis, who has managed to put the majority of the mankind on the path to Jehennem as per the KITAP, and his entourage among Sheyatin and men...

Ey Millet-i Pak, you have voluntarily tied your Kadr with the Turkish folks as embossed in your national anthem and the flag!! The rest is all Fasa Fiso!! No wonder the drama serial on Ertu'rul Gazi has raged such a storm in Pak...

Perchem-i Sitara ve Hilal
Rehber-i Terekki ve Kemal
Terjuman-i Mazi Shan-i Hal Jan-i Istikbal
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

upload_2020-5-28_14-20-15.png

Last edited:
BD ambassador is an ace diplomat

I believe the OP is comparing apples to oranges

@bluesky @DalalErMaNodi @Michael Corleone @Abu Shaleh Rumi @Ronin @BDforever @Atlas @UKBengali
My understanding is major motivator for creation of Bangladesh is operation searchlight.
Had operation searchlight never commenced, the idea of creation of Bangladesh as a separate nation would never occurred

Bangaldeshi members correct me if I am wrong

@ArabianEmpires&Caliphates @camelguy @Naram_Sin @Falcon29
Where as Arabs never faced a situation like Operation Searchlight where Ottoman military or civilian militia engaged in killings of Arab civilians.

My understanding is Arabs simply valued their independence, hence opted out of the Ottoman empire

Arab forum member, can you provide a little more context here

@bluesky @DalalErMaNodi @Michael Corleone @Abu Shaleh Rumi @Ronin @BDforever @Atlas @UKBengali
My understanding is major motivator for creation of Bangladesh is operation searchlight.
Had operation searchlight never commenced, the idea of creation of Bangladesh as a separate nation would never occurred

Where as Arabs never faced a situation like Operation Searchlight where Ottoman military or civilian militia engaged in killings of Arab civilians.

My understanding is Arabs simply valued their independence, hence opted out of the Ottoman empire

You're an Indian Hindu!!! The Indian Mushrikin and their supporters are my adversaries both in this Dunya and Ahiret!! No further explanations are required....

Last edited:
Bangladesh's creation was a very painful moment and a reminder what the hindu/sikh truly thinks of Pakistan.

To Pakistanis - yes we lost East Pakistan but 1940 resolution had two 'independent sovereign' muslims states who would eventually form a commonwealth.

Quaid mentioned once to dravidian leaders - British india should be divided into four parts - Pakistan, Bengalistan, dravidistan and hindustan.

The muslim world should follow Quaid and Iqbal's vision which was the muslim world having its very own common wealth or a EU type organization.

Sadly, this is Utopian now, but it remains the only viable solution to muslim problems. A commonwealth with shared islamic values and a military alliance and similar interests. Very hard to achieve, but not impossible.

The weakening of the Ottoman empire, rise of turkish nationalism, itself leading to rising Arab nationalism, unequality, corruption all are catalysts for the Arab revolt.

The main trigger however was british subversion.

Long story short, britain convinced and promised Sharif hussein a unified nation under his rule stretching from Idlib in north syria to yemen in the south in return for helping bring down the ottomans, at the same time they supported his rival Ibn-saud, also promised a reward for his support (he later founded KSA).

In the end it did work, in the sense that the british got what they wanted and the ottomans lost, as for the arabs they got what you see now.

The lure of wealth and power, sways all but the greatest of men.

Ottomans fell for their own mistakes. Let’s not blame it completely on saudis now...
A empire that survived on imperialism let alone religion wasn’t going to last. There was too much division within home for anyone else to contribute to its weakening. The base was weak and so the structure collasped. Simple

True. All this talk about wanting a country because of the language is propaganda. Yes there was issues due to that but that was resolved and Urdu/ Bengali both were state languages
Had Pakistan not had dictatorship at that time and that god awful traitor Bhutto, it would have stayed intact. But no, Bhutto the power hungry bitch wanted power over country, died like dog and so did his daughter.
Everyone at that time who betrayed their people died like dogs
(India Gandhi, Bhutto, you know the third)

The British-French plans are being reversed square inch by the square inch...

The weakening of the Ottoman empire, rise of turkish nationalism, itself leading to rising Arab nationalism, unequality, corruption all are catalysts for the Arab revolt.

The main trigger however was british subversion.

Long story short, britain convinced and promised Sharif hussein a unified nation under his rule stretching from Idlib in north syria to yemen in the south in return for helping bring down the ottomans, at the same time they supported his rival Ibn-saud, also promised a reward for his support (he later founded KSA).

In the end it did work, in the sense that the british got what they wanted and the ottomans lost, as for the arabs they got what you see now.

The lure of wealth and power, sways all but the greatest of men.
All the Pan-Islamic efforts of Sultan Abdul Hamid went in vain as the Zionist coup deposed him. The Imperialists worked on every groups to bring the best traitors out of them...

The KSA King Faisal asked the BD ambassador Humayun Rashid Choudhury, "Why did you break the largest Muslim State (Pak) of the time?". The BD ambassador replied, "For the same reason you broke your ties with the Ottoman Empire".....

Now, Humayun Rashid Choudhury was no ordinary unlettered Bangal folk. A graduate of the Aligarh Muslim University and a member of the Pak Foreign Service, he delivered the first speech as the BD official, who was the key contact between BD's government-in-exile and the Indian establishment, in the full house Indian Parliament immediately following the Indian recognition of BD in the first week of December, '71. And, that too at the presence of the Indian President and PM of that time. See the video clip below. There he clearly mentioned Indira Gandhi as the Leader of BD too. He was BD's first Ambassdor in India. He later became BD's Foreign Minister and Speaker under Hasina. His elder brother Kaisar Rashid Choudhury, also a member of the Pak Foreign Service, was the private secretary of Zulfikar Ali Bhutto when he was the Foreign Minister of Pak...

Forget about BD folks, the majority of the Pak folks, including PM IK, don't fathom the TRUE reason behind the creation of BD!!! And, the majority will never understand!! This is the power of the black propaganda from Iblis, who has managed to put the majority of the mankind on the path to Jehennem as per the KITAP, and his entourage among Sheyatin and men...

Ey Millet-i Pak, you have voluntarily tied your Kadr with the Turkish folks as embossed in your national anthem and the flag!! The rest is all Fasa Fiso!! No wonder the drama serial on Ertu'rul Gazi has raged such a storm in Pak...

Perchem-i Sitara ve Hilal
Rehber-i Terekki ve Kemal
Terjuman-i Mazi Shan-i Hal Jan-i Istikbal
Saya-i Huda-i Zul Jelal

View attachment 636320

Great thread brother, on point as always.

The reason that Pakistan's ideology is so strong and our resolve unbreakable is due to the continuation of our destiny.

We are successors of Dilli Sultanat, Ghaznavi, Ghouri, Mughals, and Durranis in every sense.

Our ancestors' legacy lives on in us.

Great thread brother, on point as always.

The reason that Pakistan's ideology is so strong and our resolve unbreakable is due to the continuation of our destiny.

We are successors of Dilli Sultanat, Ghaznavi, Ghouri, Mughals, and Durranis in every sense.

Our ancestors' legacy lives on in us.
And, no receiving of the Ni'met without paying of the Za'kat....

As for the Za'kat for the freedom, it's the blood of the Shehits shed 24/7...

The British-French plans are being reversed square inch by the square inch...

All the Pan-Islamic efforts of Sultan Abdul Hamid went in vain as the Zionist coup deposed him. The Imperialists worked on every groups to bring the best traitors out of them...

Freemasonry was most likely a driving force behind the young turks, Abdul hamid refused to sell palestine, but the ottoman state was already infiltrated at every level, in the end he could not even preserve his own rule or nation.

We in Iraq have no love for the Ottoman empire, but when the so called Arab revolution erupted from the Arabia peninsula, many Iraqi tribes stood with the ottomans, worthy of note is Ajmy sadoon who rallied the tribes and fought the english for 4 years even after baghdad has fallen.

In the end, we got divided and the ottomans disappeared, though the defeat came by foreign hands, the final bullet was by a man now considered a 'national hero', making a revival unlikely... for better or worse.

I'll put it in the words of Adam smith, for why America broke apart from the British and why the Social war happened in Rome... "Should the parliament of Great Britain at the same time ever full established in the right of taxing the colonies, even independ of the consent of their own assemblies, the importance of those assemblies would from that moment be at an end Men desire to have some share in the management of public affairs chiefly on account of the importance which it gives them. Upon the power which the greater part of the leading men, the natural aristocracy of every country, have of preserving or defending their respective importance, depends the stability and duration of every system of free government. In the attacks which those leading men are continually making upon the importance of one another, and in the defence of their own, consists of the whole play of domestic faction and ambition. The leading men of America, like those of all countries, desire to preserve their own importance. They feel or imagine that if their assemblies, which they are fond of calling parliaments and of considering equal in authority..." I don't want to keep writing as it is three pages, but you can read further... Wealth of nations pages 788-790 bantam classics.

The issue that occured with Saudis breaking off from the Ottomans was the Young Turks nationalism, as described by Adam Smith, in regards to Saudis, they felt unimportant as nationalism only extends to one group of people.

By the same token, the same can be said of Bangladesh, an election was held, Mujib won, and he was relegated to the side because he was from Bangladesh.

And the same with the Roman republic if you continue reading was because of that lack of importance...

If you make men feel unimportant, then they will be treacherous. But no one pays attention to history, and keep repeating mistakes time and time again.

I'll put it in the words of Adam smith, for why America broke apart from the British and why the Social war happened in Rome... "Should the parliament of Great Britain at the same time ever full established in the right of taxing the colonies, even independ of the consent of their own assemblies, the importance of those assemblies would from that moment be at an end Men desire to have some share in the management of public affairs chiefly on account of the importance which it gives them. Upon the power which the greater part of the leading men, the natural aristocracy of every country, have of preserving or defending their respective importance, depends the stability and duration of every system of free government. In the attacks which those leading men are continually making upon the importance of one another, and in the defence of their own, consists of the whole play of domestic faction and ambition. The leading men of America, like those of all countries, desire to preserve their own importance. They feel or imagine that if their assemblies, which they are fond of calling parliaments and of considering equal in authority..." I don't want to keep writing as it is three pages, but you can read further... Wealth of nations pages 788-790 bantam classics.

The issue that occured with Saudis breaking off from the Ottomans was the Young Turks nationalism, as described by Adam Smith, in regards to Saudis, they felt unimportant as nationalism only extends to one group of people.

By the same token, the same can be said of Bangladesh, an election was held, Mujib won, and he was relegated to the side because he was from Bangladesh.

And the same with the Roman republic if you continue reading was because of that lack of importance...

If you make men feel unimportant, then they will be treacherous. But no one pays attention to history, and keep repeating mistakes time and time again.
Both the KSA and BD were created by the arch enemies of Islam and Muslims. I am pretty sure they feel extremely important and privileged to the Zionists, Hindus etc...

By the by, a good chunk of the Ottoman Pashas were Arabs...

The following Presidents and PMs in Pak (1947-1971) were from the East Pak (now BD):
  • Khaja Nizamuddin
  • Mohammd Ali of Bogra
  • Husein Shehid Suhrawardy
  • Iskandar Mirza

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom