What's new

The Reality of The 2014 Elections, Narendra Modi & Our Terrifying Stupidity...

Too excited to cast my first vote tomorrow :D
I know whom you're gonna vote for! Your avatar says it all! :D

I voted today at 7AM, but damn, the candidate (of the party you are going to vote for), was disqualified!! :cry: So I had to vote for a probable ally instead!! Jeeez! :undecided:

I know whom you're gonna vote for! Your avatar says it all! :D

I voted today at 7AM, but damn, the candidate (of the party you are going to vote for), was disqualified!! :cry: So I had to vote for a probable ally instead!! Jeeez! :undecided:

Who was the disqualified candidate ?

Who was the disqualified candidate ?
S Gurumurthy, BJP candidate against A Raja of 2G fame, from Nilgiris was disqualified by the Election Commission for lack of documents. He claims he arrived late for nomination as he got stuck in a traffic jam!! Jeeeez! :dirol:

S Gurumurthy, BJP candidate against A Raja of 2G fame, from Nilgiris was disqualified by the Election Commission for lack of documents. He claims he arrived late for nomination as he got stuck in a traffic jam!! Jeeeez! :dirol:

Hope they induct S. Gurumurthy at least via Rajya Sabha.

LOL.....S Gurumurthy of all people.

So what is the real story for his "procedural lapse" ?

His twitter account now claims God told him not to fight electoral politics :lol: .......... why did TN BJP give ticket to this Idiot in the first place ?

Hope they induct S. Gurumurthy at least via Rajya Sabha.

HELL NO.

Read this.

"The electoral battlefield in the picturesque Nilgiris (Reserved) Parliamentary constituency has shrunk with the District Returning Officer and Collector P Shankar on Monday rejecting the nominations filed by the BJP’s official candidate S Gurumurthy and his dummy D Anbarasan citing procedural flaws.

With this the constituency will more or less witness a direct battle between the DMK’s high profile and 2G ‘tainted’ candidate, A Raja and the AIADMK’s Dr C Gopalakrishnan, although the Congress and the Aam Aadmi Party are also in the race. Earlier by virtue of the presence of actor Vijayakant’s DMDK in the BJP-led alliance it was expected that Gurumurthy could give the Dravidian parties a run for their money.

During scrutiny of nominations, it was found that Gurumurthy and Anbarasan had not submitted Forms A and B, which pertain to the party’s authorisation to contest the election, along with their nomination papers filed on April 3.

Ironically, Gurumurthy failed to submit the Forms even on April 4 when he filed a second set of nomination.

According to Gurumurthy, the vehicle in which the documents were brought from Coimbatore had suffered a breakdown on Saturday, the last date for filing of nominations. Consequently the forms could be submitted only beyond the deadline.

“We had already submitted an explanatory memorandum to the Returning Officer on Saturday. Now that the nominations have been rejected, we have submitted another petition seeking acceptance citing precedence in other constituencies over the years. Our lawyers are examining legal options,” BJP organising secretary Sivasubramaniam said.

In any case, the BJP has lost the race in one of the eight constituencies which it had apportioned for itself in the rainbow alliance."

newindianexpress/states/tamil_nadu/Nilgiris-Battlefield-Shrinks-as-BJPs-Gurumurthy-Out-of-Race/2014/04/08/article2155934

His twitter account now claims God told him not to fight electoral politics :lol: .......... why did TN BJP give ticket to this Idiot in the first place ?
I think this Gurumurthy fellow was bought over by DMK's A Raja from the kickbacks he received in the 2G fiasco, to not contest against him!! 8-)

It's the money that makes the mare go!!

I think this Gurumurthy fellow was bought over by DMK's A Raja from the kickbacks he received in the 2G fiasco, to not contest against him!! 8-)

It could also be to prevent splitting of vote with AIADMK and ensuring A Raja defeat.

What are the rumor mills saying ?

HELL NO.

Read this.

"The electoral battlefield in the picturesque Nilgiris (Reserved) Parliamentary constituency has shrunk with the District Returning Officer and Collector P Shankar on Monday rejecting the nominations filed by the BJP’s official candidate S Gurumurthy and his dummy D Anbarasan citing procedural flaws.

With this the constituency will more or less witness a direct battle between the DMK’s high profile and 2G ‘tainted’ candidate, A Raja and the AIADMK’s Dr C Gopalakrishnan, although the Congress and the Aam Aadmi Party are also in the race. Earlier by virtue of the presence of actor Vijayakant’s DMDK in the BJP-led alliance it was expected that Gurumurthy could give the Dravidian parties a run for their money.

During scrutiny of nominations, it was found that Gurumurthy and Anbarasan had not submitted Forms A and B, which pertain to the party’s authorisation to contest the election, along with their nomination papers filed on April 3.

Ironically, Gurumurthy failed to submit the Forms even on April 4 when he filed a second set of nomination.

According to Gurumurthy, the vehicle in which the documents were brought from Coimbatore had suffered a breakdown on Saturday, the last date for filing of nominations. Consequently the forms could be submitted only beyond the deadline.

“We had already submitted an explanatory memorandum to the Returning Officer on Saturday. Now that the nominations have been rejected, we have submitted another petition seeking acceptance citing precedence in other constituencies over the years. Our lawyers are examining legal options,” BJP organising secretary Sivasubramaniam said.

In any case, the BJP has lost the race in one of the eight constituencies which it had apportioned for itself in the rainbow alliance."

newindianexpress/states/tamil_nadu/Nilgiris-Battlefield-Shrinks-as-BJPs-Gurumurthy-Out-of-Race/2014/04/08/article2155934

I cannot believe S. Gurumurthy could be so incompetent. Most likely sabotage or some other genuine issue. His contribution and insight to Indian society is immense and that cannot be overlooked.

That is not possible, ever.

Whatever your perspective, please spare 20 minutes to read this carefully, and do keep an open mind about the issues highlighted in the article linked below.

This is an eye opener!

As far as most are concerned, these elections are about trying to stop Narendra Modi (not necessarily the BJP) at any cost! Period! Why? Read on.......

The Reality of The 2014 Elections, Narendra Modi & Our Terrifying Stupidity

Ophs .... no place for Facebook in developed China!!:(:(

Can you post some other link or post whole text on PDF?

I cannot believe S. Gurumurthy could be so incompetent. Most likely sabotage or some other genuine issue. His contribution and insight to Indian society is immense and that cannot be overlooked.

That is not possible, ever.

Of course such procedural lapse is not possible.......which is why I think the real reason might be to let AIADMK win and prevent vote split. A Raja might be a strong candidate from that constituency. I heard each voters is getting Rs. 3,000 for casting their vote !!!!!

Maybe a nudge-wink understanding with Amma.

Back
Top Bottom