What's new

The Reality of The 2014 Elections, Narendra Modi & Our Terrifying Stupidity...

just today xavier college principal has sent email to college students criticizing gujrat model !

it has been congress agenda to support convert-ism so that they become their vote bank.
i have started fearing for safety of narendra modi , i hope nothing happens to him. Only he can save us from these thugs.

just today xavier college principal has sent email to college students criticizing gujrat model !

it has been congress agenda to support convert-ism so that they become their vote bank.
i have started fearing for safety of narendra modi , i hope nothing happens to him. Only he can save us from these thugs.

If something happens to Modi then i assure you a lot of people will be hanging of poles , people are tired , fedup and angry .. ALl hell will break loose

You should really go ahead and read about Saint Xavier. :D Should give you a hint. :enjoy:

Its alright my friend Gimili Singh ! :whistle:

I - Legolas the Butt will watch over you ! :smokin:

I Googled Gimli Singh. Felt very stupid.

Legolas the butt? Is that from all the squats? Have you been told you have a better butt than many girls? I have :( Notsureifcompliment.jpg

Saint Xavier ? I didn't know that Professor Xavier of the X-Men had been elevated to the rank of Sainthood ! :o:

Damn, I really need to brush up on my general knowledge ! :(
This is his second coming - to atone for his .... :D
He came first long back in the 16th century. :whistle:

Whatever your perspective, please spare 20 minutes to read this carefully, and do keep an open mind about the issues highlighted in the article linked below.

This is an eye opener!

As far as most are concerned, these elections are about trying to stop Narendra Modi (not necessarily the BJP) at any cost! Period! Why? Read on.......

The Reality of The 2014 Elections, Narendra Modi & Our Terrifying Stupidity
wow... this article summarizes everything that is going on within Indian political class. Politicians, bureaucrats, elites & intellectuals are sh!t scared about the prospective change in status-quo. Somehow they want to hold on to that power to make decisions & run business of the country as usual.
It is now or never for Indians. We will not get another chance like this to challenge the status-quo! If we let it go this time... things will even get worse for Indians as lunatics will take pride from the fact that they have managed overcome their biggest challenge ever in Narendra Modi!

Last edited:
I Googled Gimli Singh. Felt very stupid.

Legolas the butt? Is that from all the squats? Have you been told you have a better butt than many girls? I have :( Notsureifcompliment.jpg

Not a fan of Lord of the Rings, are you ? :unsure:

Gimili the Dwarf....Legolas the Elf personified as you and I ! :undecided:

You should really go ahead and read about Saint Xavier. :D Should give you a hint. :enjoy:

our people have been asleep for years , now suddenly we have woken up and we see what nonsense has been happening in our country for so long.

wow... this article summarizes everything that is going on within Indian political class. Politicians, bureaucrats, elites & intellectuals are sh!t scared about the prospective change in status-quo. Somehow they want to hold on to that power to make decisions & run business of the country as usual.
It is now or never for Indians. We will not get another chance like this to challenge the status-quo! If we let it go this time... things will even get worse for Indians as lunatics will take pride from the fact that they have overcome their biggest challenge ever in Narendra Modi!

Not the last chance with a third front govt. am pretty sure its not going to survive for more than a few months..
Modi has overcome all obstacles till now, he will overcome this as well ...

Not the last chance with a third front govt. am pretty sure its not going to survive for more than a few months..
Modi has overcome all obstacles till now, he will overcome this as well ...
But if Modi fails to become PM this time.. detractors will have filed day, both outside & within BJP. Now there is a momentum about this man.. to recreate the same, would not be an easy task! There will be a sustained campaign to project Modi as a man who failed to get the job done!

Back
Top Bottom