What's new

The Reality of The 2014 Elections, Narendra Modi & Our Terrifying Stupidity...

OrionHunter

ELITE MEMBER
Reaction score
Country
India
Whatever your perspective, please spare 20 minutes to read this carefully, and do keep an open mind about the issues highlighted in the article linked below.

This is an eye opener!

As far as most are concerned, these elections are about trying to stop Narendra Modi (not necessarily the BJP) at any cost! Period! Why? Read on.......

The Reality of The 2014 Elections, Narendra Modi & Our Terrifying Stupidity

You should probably read the article :)

So did I hear correctly that they didn't allow you to vote in this election citing you being under-aged ! :unsure:

I would've imagined that the amount of steroids you've injected in those popeye like arms to appear stronger would've made you look older as well ? :(

Whatever your perspective, please spare 20 minutes to read this carefully, and do keep an open mind about the issues highlighted in the article linked below.

This is an eye opener!

As far as most are concerned, these elections are about trying to stop Narendra Modi (not necessarily the BJP) at any cost! Period! Why? Read on.......

The Reality of The 2014 Elections, Narendra Modi & Our Terrifying Stupidity

Its now or never for this country , Modi needs a govt. with 300+ seats as majority

So did I hear correctly that they didn't allow you to vote in this election citing you being under-aged ! :unsure:

I would've imagined that the amount of steroids you've injected in those popeye like arms to appear stronger would've made you look older as well ? :(

You got me :( Dem steroids.

so long to read :fie:, plz summarize it :drag:

There is a colossal criminal nexus in India, chaperoned (I use that word advisedly) by key figures within the country, which brings together

1. A multi-trillion dollar illegal mafia network (including food, water, power, natural resources, currency, stamp paper, animal slaughter etc). The 'black money' issue is one visible symptom of that.
2. A giant industry of forced religious conversions.
3. Communal politics of divide & rule (which continues similar pre-Independence policies used to subjugate Indians).
4. A number of other subversive activities related to the territorial integrity of India, the control of India's democratic polity and other geopolitical linkages which are best left to Mr. Modi & co. to explain and handle post-elections.

Narendra Modi broke the legs of the first three of these sets of activity in Gujarat, which in turn is the lifeblood of the fourth and ultimate series of objectives. He also decimated the VHP/ Bajrang Dal/ Congress as well as the local BJP old guard's riot-and-hate politics in the state; this was a bedrock of both Congress and the pre-Modi BJP's electoral strategy in Gujarat, and Mr. Modi single-handedly orchestrated their annihilation. Within this brief explanation are the first set of reasons as to why Mr. Modi created so many enemies throughout the country, as well as within the Gujarat BJP.

Back
Top Bottom