What's new

The racism against Black people across North Africa

And these people call Europeans racist when they dont want Arabs in their countries!!!!

But I guess in this case it cannot be compared to Arabs in Europe, right?! Because these people are Black, so they are only Abeed, right?!
(Or as Pakistanis would say the Kaliyaa, right?!)
So it's not OK to oppose Arabs, but it's totally OK to hate the abeed / kaliyaa, right?!

But Muslims cannot be racist, right?!!
It’s a shame racism is not part of Islam

You can read Arabian Nights (one thousand and one nights) to know what ancient Arabs thought about blacks.

Last edited:
Oh but they love their music and culture….No people have ever contributed more to popular culture than black folks.
OMG i 100% agree, that's actually the irony. Even some racists i have met love black culture and music/entertainment and its the place to go when you want to be cool. Yet they still wouldnt want to be associated or even closed to them personally. Even when they envy their talent, creativity coolness. 😅 its a paradox. 😆
In short ,its because of black people that we even have the most popular music genres in the world today from pop music(which others are now copying/replicating in East Asia, middle east, south americain etc), to RnB, hip pop, bashment, Jazz, Reggae, to Rap, to afro beats (which is getting very popular and dominant today), to even Rock n Roll(it was actually heavily influenced by a Deep South Black music genre called rhythm and blues, we just appropriated for ourselves with our own star Elvis Priestley. Lol ). In short , the music world we lnow today has been heavily by blacks, and they are one of the main reasons American culture/music has been so dominant and spread/influenced around the world as well.

It’s a shame racism is not part of Islam
As i said religion plays little role in shaping a human's view towards race/racism.
In fact i think many non black muslims don't even want to recognised black people played any crucial role in their religious scriptures, neither do they like to talk about one of the prophet being black(to some of them they actually privately think its actually a black stain on their religion) . 😆😆
In short, as i said i don't think religion changes anything to be honest. If anything it's just use as more of a means to control society, that's all. You don't need religion or to be religious to do the right thing or be an upright and honest citizen. In fact, i will say the most honest, upright, nicest people i have met throughout my life(and i have traveled alot) are not even religious per se. There's no way someone can tell me that those people will go to hell simply because they don't believe in some Jesus or Mohammed or Buddha, or Hindus Gods, or whatever. Reason I don't believe in religions that much. In fact from my experience the most dishonest and corrupt countries i have been to are actually the most religious as well. The irony of it all. 😆

Last edited:
Lop It's actually funny since from what I have heard from black people who have been to North Africa and Middle East. They say the people there are overall more racists than even anything they have faced in western Europe. Lol
I have been to several North African countries and I was surprised to see many people from there complaining about "Africans" coming to their country either for work or transit point to Europe. I was actually surprised since in my head me and my wife were like: "Is this not an African country?" Lol
The thing is many North African people don't consider themselves Africans, in fact in their mind Africans are the subsahran African ones I.e blacks. So they don't want to associate themselves with them, they consider themselves more like Arabs or as an Arab country not African.
Moreover, unlike what you are saying about raising a question about Muslim being racists . It has nothing to do with religion, people who are racists are simply racists irrespective of their religion..in fact religion plays little to no role in how people view other races. People have their own bias and preferences. I am abit inclined towards those that said religion is just a social construction – that is, that religion (particularly, belief in an interventionist or “moralistic” GOD, meaning a GOD interested in human affairs and morality) is something invented by society, in order to regulate its citizenry.

I actually often feel for black African countries/people. Basically nobody in any continent whatsoever that I've been to wants to associate themselves with them. It's same in the South American countries I visited. Its even worse in Argentina(probably one of the most racists anti black countries I have ever visited). Anyway, the world we live in is like that. We just have to deal with it. Life has never been fair and won't ever be. So no point crying about it.

I do not disagree with anything you say

No one wants poor uneducated migrants of any race

Some People have no trouble visiting Black majority Caribbean countries for tourism and extended stays

I do not disagree with anything you say

No one wants poor uneducated migrants of any race

Some People have no trouble visiting Black majority Caribbean countries for tourism and extended stays
No its just not about money or education at all. There are many blacks i know who are even more educated and wealthy than you and me dude(even my former boss was black). Yet hasn't stopped them from being descriminated against(even whent hey travel to other countries for holidays or a business trip) just due to the colour of their skin. Racists just look at them as just another black man with some money/status 😆 Doesn't change much to be honest. In fact moght even be worse, since the racists might even hate them more for being not only black but being in a better financial situation than them, thus deepening the hatred and racism. 🤣
Did your "freedom fighter " Ghandi differentiate between wealthy/ educated and poor uneducated african/blacks when he was calling blacks in South Africa as Kaffirs(a derogatory term)? He didnt differentiate between them, since they are all the same to him and most racists. As far as they are black that's all that matters. 😆

So the Problem is not their financial status or education but the colour of their skin. Lol

Last edited:
Racism has fallen sharply in the last 30 years because people realized that the Blacks are non-threat and actully most harmless and peace loving people in comparison to the dangerous elements spread thru out the Eurasian continent. The Africans are of pure hearts in comparison to the Eurasians..

Other Eurasian residents know that these who settle on the Eurasian continent and including North Africa are indeed dangerous and wicked minded people. Sub-Sharan Africans are as innocent as a child when it comes to harbouring evil. Sub Sharan africans are basic and enjoy the goods of the earth and their short time on this planet they aren't locked in this fiercer competition with each other or with others

Last edited:
As i said religion plays little role in shaping a human's view towards race/racism.
In fact i think many non black muslims don't even want to recognised black people played any crucial role in their religious scriptures, neither do they like to talk about one of the prophet being black(to some of them they actually privately think its actually a black stain on their religion) . 😆😆

I wonder what such racists would say that two of the Prophet's foster mothers were black African, one being very dear to him called 'Barakah'. He called her his mother and she was always with him.
The first martyr of Islam was a Black African woman 'Sumayah'.
The legendary first caller in Islam was Bilal the freed slave and good friend of the Prophet.
He was mocked by the Arab nobles many times calling him a Prophet of Black folk, as so many slaves gathered around him.

Racism has fallen sharply in the last 30 years because people realized that the Blacks are non-threat and actully most harmless and peace loving people in comparison to the dangerous elements spread thru out the Eurasian continent. The Africans are of pure hearts in comparison to the Eurasians..

Other Eurasian residents know that these who settle on the Eurasian continent and including North Africa are indeed dangerous and wicked minded people. Sub-Sharan Africans are as innocent as a child when it comes to harbouring evil. Sub Sharan africans are basic and enjoy the goods of the earth and their short time on this planet they aren't locked in this fiercer competition with each other or with others
Well, its true i agree, but then again we live in a man eat man world, with fierce competition between continents/countries and different powers. So its actually detrimental to be like that in this world, since you will be taken advantage of if you are that way. The Africans/blacks haven't come to yerms with that. They need to be more ruthless and selfish as well. Else they will keep being taken advantage of by others just like it has been happening for hundreds of years now.

Lop It's actually funny since from what I have heard from black people who have been to North Africa and Middle East. They say the people there are overall more racists than even anything they have faced in western Europe. Lol
I have been to several North African countries and I was surprised to see many people from there complaining about "Africans" coming to their country either for work or transit point to Europe. I was actually surprised since in my head me and my wife were like: "Is this not an African country?" Lol
The thing is many North African people don't consider themselves Africans, in fact in their mind Africans are the subsahran African ones I.e blacks. So they don't want to associate themselves with them, they consider themselves more like Arabs or as an Arab country not African.
Moreover, unlike what you are saying about raising a question about Muslim being racists . It has nothing to do with religion, people who are racists are simply racists irrespective of their religion..in fact religion plays little to no role in how people view other races. People have their own bias and preferences. I am abit inclined towards those that said religion is just a social construction – that is, that religion (particularly, belief in an interventionist or “moralistic” GOD, meaning a GOD interested in human affairs and morality) is something invented by society, in order to regulate its citizenry.

I actually often feel for black African countries/people. Basically nobody in any continent whatsoever that I've been to wants to associate themselves with them. It's same in the South American countries I visited. Its even worse in Argentina(probably one of the most racists anti black countries I have ever visited). Anyway, the world we live in is like that. We just have to deal with it. Life has never been fair and won't ever be. So no point crying about it.

It's not that people hate blacks for their skin tone or anything, but more so for their habits and character. No matter where you go, they are a prominent group when looking at statistics for theft and murder. You never know when a brother might go wild on you while you are peacefully walking the road. As we've seen repeatedly, people are afraid to send their kids on a school bus with those buggers on it due to their violent acts and tendencies.

As for the Arabs, those sand niggas aren't any better either; I think the Israeli trauma is passed down genetically to the next generation. From what I've seen in the states, it naturally makes them act stupid.

And these people call Europeans racist when they dont want Arabs in their countries!!!!

But I guess in this case it cannot be compared to Arabs in Europe, right?! Because these people are Black, so they are only Abeed, right?!
(Or as Pakistanis would say the Kaliyaa, right?!)
So it's not OK to oppose Arabs, but it's totally OK to hate the abeed / kaliyaa, right?!

But Muslims cannot be racist, right?!!

In France I have witnessed myself how Arabs and blacks are racistes against whites people, I mean the French even before the affairs of caricatures.
Unfortunately , this kind of racism is also spreading among Pakistanis.

Every respect is lost among people.

Whenever my arabic or black African were crying oh look I m victim of racism everyday, police hate me, French people hate me, I remind them have they thought about what they (the victim) did to make them hate you ? Because I was living in France for decades and I never experienced racism despite not being white ? Even black people became red of shame !

Black Africans have the most barbaric/savage wars in the world. They don't cause world outrage because they are considered primitive by most of the world.

It's not that people hate blacks for their skin tone or anything, but more so for their habits and character. No matter where you go, they are a prominent group when looking at statistics for theft and murder. You never know when a brother might go wild on you while you are peacefully walking the road. As we've seen repeatedly, people are afraid to send their kids on a school bus with those buggers on it due to their violent acts and tendencies.

It's shameful but it seems to be the truth that the Africans are hated for their colour and appearance. The propensity of criminal and violent activity is another reason but even without it they are disliked. I guess what people find pleasing to their eyes plays a significant role in the subconscious mind. More education and exposure will reduce it but unfortunately it won't eliminate it.

As for the Arabs, those sand niggas aren't any better either; I think the Israeli trauma is passed down genetically to the next generation. From what I've seen in the states, it naturally makes them act stupid.

I agree with you on this one.

In France I have witnessed myself how Arabs and blacks are racistes against whites people, I mean the French even before the affairs of caricatures.
Unfortunately , this kind of racism is also spreading among Pakistanis.

Every respect is lost among people.

Whenever my arabic or black African were crying oh look I m victim of racism everyday, police hate me, French people hate me, I remind them have they thought about what they (the victim) did to make them hate you ? Because I was living in France for decades and I never experienced racism despite not being white ? Even black people became red of shame !

Main character syndrome. Africans and French people have a long history and it's none of your Pajeet business.

Jeez how low can you go? The same reductive take can be applied about you, rape, grooming, scamming and poverty is ingrained in your culture. Oversimplification of extremely complicated sociological subjects is not necessary, better keep quiet.

Back
Top Bottom