What's new

The Question of "Shia Genocide" in Pakistan.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now, do we interfere in Iran's political affairs in the name of religion?

If not, then get lost and keep your sectarianism chained at your home.

Ok, I wasted five minutes watching that video and just as I expected, there is absolutely nothing in that video that suggests that this guy was a "separatist" !!

I urge everyone to watch this video and compare it with the "description" given by @Hamzay to understand how Sectarian BS propaganda is carried out.

Please do the needful. Living in Pakistan, and working for Khomeini's mission is itself treason. He was working to hijack Pakistan's political power and governments by turning Pakistani shias into a sectarian entity and using it to control Pakistan.

First of all, thanks for bringing up this topic. 2nd of all, before you qualify what is a genocide or not, how about you post the definition of genocide(e.g- from a dictionary)firs then we can use that as a context? finally, i bet its more than 1800 shia killed over 17 years in Pakistan. That sounds low.

And compare this figure '1800' to the 60 or 70 thousand Pakistanis who died because of American war on terror in less than 17 years. This is also a question mark.

I believe majority of Iranians are open minded people who hate Mullah-cracy of Iran; but Mullahs have been sticking to power like Fascists and like MQM who held Karachi hostage of their evil.

Iran was a friend of Pakistan under Raza Shah Pahlawi.

Under these sectarian Mullahs, Iran is a friend of our enemies.

It's strange that Americans never showed seriousness for a change of regime in Iran, the way they did in Afghanistan, Iraq and Syria.

My dear Pakistanis, please watch this video of Khomeni's agent, Arif-ul-Hussain Al-Hussaini for his stated mission of hijacking Pakistan's political control. And see the birth of MQM in the same light. MQM was also born in 1980s; and it's leader Altaf Hussain is also a follower of the same creed in a different colour.

Who can deny the grip of Altaf's MQM around Pakistan's political power in late 1980s till Altaf was kicked out by Pakistan's military establishment?

Last edited:
This is ridiculous! You cant compare traffic deaths with bombings of shia because one is intentional and the other is unintentional. damn man!
If you read my posts carefully, it will change your mind and comment so please read them again..

Zulfiqar Ali Bhutto, though also belonged to the same school of thought, however he was not a religious extremist. However, Zardari's PPP is almost totally taken over by the same 'school of thought'. When PPP was in power (under Zardari as President), we, in Karachi, felt like living in Iran during the month of Muharram.

I'm not a religious extremist, but I don't want any sectarian shit, or their version of Islam forced upon this country.

I couldn't tolerate that Faisal Raza Abidi of PPP was decorating the whole city with Black Flags and banners using the tax payers money who do not belong to one particular sect or religious group.

If you read my posts carefully, it will change your mind and comment so please read them again..

Genocide is what Iran backed militia is doing to the Syrian Muslims.

In mere 6 years, 12% of Syria's population has been wiped off. Almost 500,000 people have been killed so far.

Thanks to the Iranian Revolution which hasn't yet stopped fueling this fire of hatred in the region.

i bet its more than 1800 shia killed over 17 years in Pakistan. That sounds low.

This is just a propaganda thread started by a Jhangvi fanboy who claims to have counted Shia deaths himself and has come up with the implausibly low figure of 1800 ....... only to downplay the atrocities committed by persons of his ilk, on Pakistani Shia

Over 20,000 Shias have been killed during that time period, as per a much more reliable source:

Shia Genocide Database: A detailed account of Shia killings in Pakistan

This is just a propaganda thread started by a Jhangvi fan boy who claims to have counted Shia deaths himself and has come up with the implausibly low figure of 1800 ....... only to downplay the atrocities committed by persons of his ilk, on Pakistani Shia

Over 20,000 Shias have been killed during that time period, as per a much more reliable source:

Shia Genocide Database: A detailed account of Shia killings in Pakistan

There's no reliable mechanism to count the heads who have died in this conflict.

However, according to BBC:

Last Updated: Tuesday, 1 June, 2004, 12:14 GMT 13:14 UK

It is estimated that around 4,000 people have been killed in Shia-Sunni violence since the 1980s across Pakistan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3045122.stm

This figure was until 3 years back. But stop branding people here to be representing sectarian groups. Did anyone say you are an Iranian agent?

Please note that this number from BBC doesn't discriminate people on the basis of sectarian affiliation. It means among 4000 dead, there are Sunni deaths as well as Shia deaths.

Genocide is what Iran backed militia is doing to the Syrian Muslims.
As far as, the killings of Shiite brothers are concerned, I'm really with them and we as Pakistanis do not believe in sectarianism. My only objection is on the use of the word genocide.

Last edited:
There's no reliable mechanism to count the heads who have died in this conflict.

However, according to BBC:

Last Updated: Tuesday, 1 June, 2004, 12:14 GMT 13:14 UK

It is estimated that around 4,000 people have been killed in Shia-Sunni violence since the 1980s across Pakistan.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/south_asia/3045122.stm

This figure was until 3 years back. But stop branding people here to be representing sectarian groups. Did anyone say you are an Iranian agent?

2004 was 13 years ago, not 3 .... Genius

And You can call me whatever you want ... I have been labelled a lot of things (much worse than what you are trying to label me as ) here on PDF and elsewhere just for speaking up against the persecution of minorities in Pakistan .... And JFYI, I am not a Shia ... Let that sink in

As far as, the killings of Shiite brothers are concerned, I'm really with them and we as Pakistanis do not believe in sectarianism. My only objection is the use of the word genocide.

Same here brother. I have shia friends, I dine with them also.

I only hate extremist filth in any sect.

2004 was 13 years ago, not 3 .... Genius

And You can call me whatever you want ... I have been labelled a lot of things (much worse than what you are trying to label me as ) here on PDF and elsewhere just for speaking up against the persecution of minorities in Pakistan .... And JFYI, I am not a Shia ... Let that sink in

Oh yes, thanks for correction.

Did I say you're a shia because you have a shia like name?

I'm not interested in anyone's faith here. I'm not a religious extremist.

Oh yes, thanks for correction.

Did I say you're a shia because you have a shia like name?

I'm not interested in anyone's faith here. I'm not a religious extremist.

That isn't my real name, just a username .....

And you are a sectarian propagandist, as is evident from your posts on this thread, ..

Last edited:
That isn't even my original name, that's just a username .....

And as evident from your posts on this thread, you are a sectarian propagandist ..
But the special 'terms' you have used in your posts like 'Jhangvi' tells that you're not speaking the truth.

I have used videos, references to substantiate my argument. You don't just spew hatred by slandering people and calling them names. There are some people who believe in using logic. And by the way I haven't branded a whole sect as extremist or fascist. I've only pointed out a fact that there have been sectarian filthy elements exported from Khoemini to Pakistan so that Pakistan could be their satellite state. Sorry it couldn't happen as Khomeini wished.

I have collected a database of all terrorism incidents against or suspected against Shia of Pakistan. The database has been meticulously collected while sifting through news reports of the last 17 years. We counted about 1850 Deaths over 17 years.
There is a certain margine of error.
Note that many incidents also had victims from non shia communities, but we added in the list as many victims were shia, such as Parachinar Market bombings which has been a regular incident over the years.
If we do the maths and add the numbers. The question is, does this look like "Shia Genocide"?

P.S. It took us a few days to varify and Re-Varify news reports and build this post. Please don't pollute the comment section with sectarianism. Discuss with reasoning.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

8th June 2003 : 11 Hazara Shia police cadets killed in Quetta.

4th July 2003 : 47 Shia Killed in a Mosque attack in Quetta.

28th February 2004 : 3 Shia Killed in bombing in Rawalpindi Mosque.

2nd March 2004 : 42 Shia Killed when a procession was Suicide bombed in Quetta.

7th May 2004 : 15 Shia Killed in a Shia Madressa bombing in Karachi.

14th May 2004 : Six Shia of same family gunned down in Lahore.

31 May 2004 : 16 Shia Killed in Imam Bargah Bombing in Karachi.

21 September 2004 : 3 Shia family members killed in Dera Ismael Khan.

1st October 2004 : 25 Shia killed in Sialkot in a Mosque bombing.

10 October 2004 : 4 Shia Killed in a Mosque bombing in Lahore.

8th January 2005 : 10 People killed in Shia Sunni riots in Gilgit.

25 May 2005 : 6 Shia killed by IED in Waziristan.

9th February 2006 : An incident in Hang sparked Ashura day violence throughout the country. 35 Deaths reported, some sunni , some Shia.

14th July 2006 : 2 Shia target killed in Karachi.

6th October 2006 : 17 Killed in Shia Sunni clashes in Orakzai Agency.

27 January 2007 : 13 Shia Killed in Mosque bombing in Peshawar.

11 April 2007 : 35 Killed in Shia Sunni clash in Kurram Agency.

4th August 2007 : 9 Killed in a car Bomb explosion in Kurram agency. It was not clear how many were Shia.

19 November 2007 : 94 killed during Shia sunni clashes in Parachinar.

17th January 2008 : 12 Shia killed in mosque Bombing in Peshawar.

16 June 2007 : 4 Shia Killed in a Mosque Bomb blast in Dera Ismael Khan.

7 - 18 August 2008 : 287 People Killed during Clashes between Shia Turi and Bangash Tribes of Kurram agency.

10th January 2009 : 26 People Killed during Shia Sunni fight in Hangu.

26 January 2009 : 1 Hazara Shia leader target killed in Quetta.

5 February 2009 : 32 Shia Killed in a Mosque bombing in Dera Ghazi Khan.

20 February 2009 : 30 Shia Killed in a Funeral bombing in Dera Ismael Khan.

05 April 2009 : 22 Shia Killed in a congregation Bombing in Chakwaal.

29 July 2009 : 2 Shia killed in IED blast in Shangla.

8 September 2009 : 4 Shia killed in Orakzai school attack.

28 December 2009 : 42 Shia Killed on a procession Bombing in Krachi.

18 July 2010 : 1 Shia Killed in terrorist attack in Sargodha.

03 August 2010 : 01 Shia leader killed in Karachi. Resulting riots killed 35 people.

17 August 2010 : 01 Shia cleric killed in Karachi.

01 September 2010 : 30 Shia killed in a bomb blast during Shia procession in Lahore.

03 September : 73 Shia killed in Suicide bombing of Shia procession in Quetta.

10 December 2010 : 16 Shia Killed during an attack on a Shia run hospital in Hangu.

25 January 2011 : 13 Shia Killed in Lahore during a bomb blast in procession.

18 May 2011 : 7 Shia Hazara target killed in Quetta.

31 August : 11 Shia Hazara Killed in a Mosque bombing in Quetta.

20 September : 26 Shia Pigrims target killed on Pakistan Iran border.

23 September : 3 Shia Hazara Killed in Mastung.

1 January 2012 : 1 Shia cleric target killed in Karachi

7 January 2012 : 4 Killed during Shia Sunni riots in Gilgit.

25 January 2012 : 3 Shia Lawyers target killed in Karachi.

17 February 2012 : 41 People die including Shia in market bombing in Parachinar.

28 February 2012 : 18 Shia killed in a Bus in Kohistan.

28 June 2012 : 14 Shia Hazara killed in Quetta.

06 July 2012 : 18 Shia Pilgrims killed in Turbat .

16 August 2012 : 20 Shia killed in a Bus in Mansehra.

17 August 2012 : 2 Shia students killed in Karachi when their bus was attacked.

27 August 2012 : 3 Shia killed in Quetta.

1 September 2012 : 7 Shia Hazara target Killed in Quetta.

15 September : 15 people killed in Parachinar market bombing.

26 September : 01 Shia cleric killed in Quetta.

16 October 2012 : 4 Shia Killed in Quetta.

06 November 2012 : 01 Shia cleric killed in Quetta.

06 November 2012 : 03 Shia Hazara killed in Quetta.

01 January 2013 : 01 shia cleric killed in Chiniot.

09 January 2013 : 01 Shia school teacher target Killed in Karachi.

01 February 2013 : 20 Shia killed in a mosque bombing in Hangu.

18 February 2013 : 02 Shia target killed in Karachi.

03 March 2013 : 45 Shia killed in a mosque bomb blast in Karachi.

20 June 2013 : 15 Shia killed in mosque bombing in Peshawar.

11 July 2013 : 02 Shia killed in Peshawar mosque bomb blast.

15 July 2013 : 04 Shia Hazara killed in Quetta firing.

27 July 2013 : 60 people killed in a maket Bombing in Parachinar , including Shia.

06 September 2013 : 07 Shia killed in firing in Jassoki.

15 November 2013 : 08 people killed in a Shia Sunni clash in Rawalpindi.

17 December 2013 : 03 Shia killed in an Imam Bargah bombing in Rawalpindi.

01 January 2014 : 03 Shia Pilgrims killed in a bus bombing i Quetta.

08 June 2014 : 24 Shia pilgrims killed in a Bus attack in Quetta.

09 January 2015 : 08 Shia killed in an Imam Bargah bombing in Rawalpindi.

30 January 2015: 53 Shia killed in Mosque bombing in Shikarpur.

13 February 2015: 19 Shia killed in a Mosque firing in Peshawar.

13 May 2015 : 46 Shia Ismaili killed in a Bus attack in Karachi.

13 December 2015 : 23 people killed in Parachinar Market bombing.

12 November 2016 : 52 people including Shia killed in shah noorani shrine blast in Khuzdar.

20 January 2017 : 25 people including Shia killed in market bombing Parachinar.

16 February 2017 : 88 people killed including Shia in lal Shahbaz Qalandar shrine bombing.

31 March 2017: 25 Shia killed in a mosque bombing in Parachinar.

23 June 2017 : 75 people including Shia Killed in a Market bombing in Parachinar.

Total ~ 1805. Injured and seriously disabled not counted.

Total ~ 1805. Injured and seriously disabled not counted.

Both Sunnis and Shias were killed. Iran is responsible for this curse. Pakistan was not like this before Khomeini brought his revolution to Iran. And I'm sure Indian RAW took advantage of this religious rift and funded criminals to fan tit for tat killings.

But the special 'terms' you have used in your posts like 'Jhangvi' tells that you're not speaking the truth.

Again, you are free to label me as whatever you want. I am quite used to it. Every time imbeciles like you run out of arguments, they respond in similar way.

@Sandman ... I have been "declared" Ahmedi, Shia, Khariji, Pervaizi, Liberal, Athiest, Indian Agent, Iranian Agent, Jewish Agent here on PDF ... Please remind me if I have missed something :lol:

Again, you are free to label me as whatever you want. I am quite used to it. Every time imbeciles like you run out of arguments, they respond in similar way.

@Sandman ... I have been "declared" Ahmedi, Shia, Khariji, Pervaizi, Liberal, Athiest, Indian Agent, Iranian Agent, Jewish Agent here on PDF ... Please remind me if I have missed something :lol:

An 'enemy of Pakistan' will play any role to make Pakistan look bad.

I have used videos, references to substantiate my argument. You don't just spew hatred by slandering people and calling them names. There are some people who believe in using logic.

The propaganda video that exposed you as a liar and sectarian propagandist ???:

https://defence.pk/pdf/threads/the-question-of-shia-genocide-in-pakistan.503784/page-3#post-9609588

An 'enemy of Pakistan' will play any role to make Pakistan look bad.

So, besides issuing "Fatwas", you also distribute certificates of Patriotism ?? :lol:

Anyway, let's stick to the topic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back
Top Bottom