What's new

The Psychological and Sociological aspect of Trolling!!!

I didn't knew much about chinese troll except sinochallanger and @HongWu .If you know any other , you should invite them also.

Bhai pehele line to mein to logo ko is comedy thread pe bulane ke liye tag kiya.

Trolls ko to doosari line mein tag kiya hain.

Looks like @Windjammer has forgot the name of very newspaper from which he post majority of his news, a newspaper which in India is sister publication of Guardian, express tribune ,New York times and pursue hard left ideology.

@anonymus,

In my nature of business/work. I browse through many newspapers, not just The Hindu for that matter.
And as i have said, Indians consider themselves descendants of snow white since according to you and your likes the only Trolls are members from Pakistan, Bangladesh and China.....surprised you missed Sri Lanka.....in any case as i said the only known global menace is.....Internet Hindus. ;)

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't even know who the OP is. LOL

But to put my point across I feel debating here, especially with Indians is a waste of time.

So I say what I want and leave it at that.

Debate??????? I thought all you did was hate speech... haven't seen a shred of content in any of your narrative...

^
Don't even feel like replying to you. Although I do like your gun threads.

How do you define troll? Beside those psycho cases enumerated, are there those who could be trolling out of conviction? Are there good trolls beside bad ones? What about the paid trolls - those who are in a thread to sabotage? Trolls must also be used by Intel to convey messages, to brainwash, for disinfo, misinfo, etc.

Anatomy of a Troll

trollanatomy.jpg

Anatomy of a forum troll

gu_20100326.jpg

General life of trolls

anatomy-of-an-internet-troll.jpg

The usual logic of a troll

1468e4e74efd0e634b20ff0884799c2f.jpg

@anonymus,

In my nature of business/work. I browse through many newspapers, not just The Hindu for that matter.
And as i have said, Indians consider themselves descendants of snow white since according to you and your likes the only Trolls are members from Pakistan, Bangladesh and China.....surprised you missed Sri Lanka.....in any case as i said the only known global menace is.....Internet Hindus. ;)

Now that is an over statement.

Then you are most certainly a troll yourself if you miss that troll :lol:

The Brotherhood of Trolls is a cult. Any nationality can join.

:omghaha:....hes not a troll hes just more creative just like u....:omghaha:

Can anyone tell me what that article is about? I dont have the patience to read such a long post :blink:

Sometimes your just bored and it's fun :D

ya noe, not that i do it :whistle:
@ZYXW you actually read that post? :blink: summarize for me plzzzz :enjoy: I read 2 lines and nearly fell asleep :whistle:

Back
Top Bottom