What's new

The 'poor' neighbour( old article but nice read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
15783857.jpg

2585409.jpg

1681880.jpg

@Bilalhaideyou try to be a smart a$$ in every thread but. At the end you make yourself look like a foll
hahahah you are posting pics of rural india lol man seriously try to accept the realities

Unfortunately, isn't most of India rural India?

Please everyone, don't mind my posts, I just like messing with you guys. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here, I know India's been building some really cool roads these days :D

Both countries have quality roads and shoddy roads.
If you guys think that all roads in Pakistan are of superior quality, then you are fools.
If you can post nice pics of Pakistan, same can be done of India.
gurgaonprojectfor.jpg

47sonntagingurgaonricht.jpg

IMG_0207.jpg

43796499666f2c6975ccb.jpg

4375768577f881bea735b.jpg

dscf3723k.jpg

4100879515e2cb1523c6b.jpg

And ofcourse, bad pics of both pictures can also be shown.

What's more important to keep in mind is the trajectory on which the two countries are travelling.

Please everyone, don't mind my posts, I just like messing with you guys. I don't want to hurt anyone's feelings here, I know India's been building some really cool roads these days :D

please continue

Every one here need entertainment

Bilal bhai please dont mind my post also. I know Pakistan is developing a lot but this is a video about a very recent Pakistan.

Last edited by a moderator:
@ Indian members plese some one google pakistan rural roads and post them here i have to board a flight to delhi in 15 min so please do that for me thank you

Bilal bhai please dont mind my post also. I know Pakistan is developing a lot but this is a video about a very recent Pakistan.

Of course, I don't mind your opinions on Pakistan. I love it when Indians & Pakistanis tussle, as long as they don't make their speeches bigoted & hateful towards each other, rest of the things are acceptable :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Pak member....... leave it brothers....... india is far ahead of us the nexr super power....... n the brit guy who wrote the article is a liar......

We should have a picture comparison sticky so that people of all kinds of intellectual abilities can express themselves there and keep the rest of the forum for posters who can actually write and comprehend what they read.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom