What's new

The 'poor' neighbour( old article but nice read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lahore​

29zedd.jpg

2crtw0i.jpg

2eku646.jpg

qpfhwz.jpg

First picture is a regular one.

Second one shows some kind of bomb blast, nothing to do with the roads.

Third one, notice that the road is wide enough, its just that the traffic in Lahore is the craziest one in Pakistan. It is after all deemed more of an Indian city than a Pakistani one.

The fourth one shows when there was a flood in Lahore, again notice that the road is wide enough.

more pics expected?? should we return the favour now indian? :lol:

lol wikipedia

you have better data then post it here

2-3 name for you we have long list
We dont have such 1 roads thr contect to a 2 or 3 laned patch for a while n thn disappear.......Mtorways,highway,indus contects all Pakistan......passes frm every city......lol

I'll give my honest opinion: the 'old parts' of India & Pakistan have similar kinds of roads, whereas the newer developed areas have very good roads. As India is a bigger country, it still has a lot of these 'old areas' in the country that need new roads.

This road is inside main Lahore city, its not a highway or a motorway or anything:

1274797745_44750938_3-BERGER-ROAD-SAFETY-PVT-Ltd-Lahore-1274797745.jpg

I still stand by my opinion that roads inside cities are wider in Pakistan than in India, & this has been stated numerous times by both Indians & Westerners who have been to both countries. The highways in both Pakistan & India are similar though. Just stating my opinion here.

This is not a motorway either, just Delhi road.

delhi-roads.jpg

Chennai

390958-inside-chennai-city-road-travel-queries-800px-hurontario_and_407.jpg

Surat
3310898884_f2650e730e.jpg

There is no dearth of ignorant people, who use ignorance to prove their point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom