What's new

The 'poor' neighbour( old article but nice read)

Status
Not open for further replies.
What I find a little sad is the sudden obsession of some Pakistani members with outdated data / articles. In some thread some one was talking about 2005 survey based poverty data and here the OP has started with an article written on 15th Aug 2007 (almost 4 years back). Probably because at that time, there was still a possibility (though far fetched) to draw a comparison between the economic situations of the 2 countries.

But guys, wake up and smell the coffee.. Time and situations have moved forward. No point clinging on to past. Try and fix the present and the future..

cheers...

What I find a little sad is the sudden obsession of some Pakistani members with outdated data / articles. In some thread some one was talking about 2005 survey based poverty data and here the OP has started with an article written on 15th Aug 2007 (almost 4 years back). Probably because at that time, there was still a possibility (though far fetched) to draw a comparison between the economic situations of the 2 countries.

But guys, wake up and smell the coffee.. Time and situations have moved forward. No point clinging on to past. Try and fix the present and the future..

cheers...

When you can't find data that you like, just look for the one that you do.

Indian roads:

TP_CornwallNarrowRd0627sm.jpg

DSC_0255.JPG

images

We're talking about the roads in the majority of India, & within Indian cities. And btw, please don't take my posts seriously, its fun riling people up & see them get pissed :D

i also take fun in seeing the effort you take to post them. Please post some on Bihar, let the people enjoy

Some Irish roads look like this:
bumpy-road-leading-into.jpg

And then again some look like this:
2ef6c095b6744db5e9185e738db0_grande.jpg

Anyone can post a few pictures of Indian rural roads and Pakistani highways and try to make it look like Pakistan's "super rich". But hey carry on, I do like watching you guys squirm in jealousy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom