What's new

The Pilot Factor

Status
Not open for further replies.
AF F-16s are superior to USAF F-16s infacts the goodies n gadgets it has are only matched by israeli Sufas...

For eg:JHMS,SNIPER POD,JDAMS,AIM-120C,CFTs,APG-68(V) etc etc

R-77M and R-77M-PD is the SAME THING... AND ITS NOT IN SERVICE .. THE ARTICLE IS FRM LAST DECEMBER.. IF YOU HAVE SOME SECRET SOURCE POST THE LINK!

Another ignorant statment... Ever heard of J-10B OR FC20?

The Singapore AF, UAE AF aswell as Turkish AF operate similar or better versions.... as I said USAF never allows the best to get into the hands of the 3rd country even If USAF is operating basic D variant it would be on par with the latest D variant for other Airforces Israelis have been able to counter such mistreatment... thanks to their own booming Aircraft and electronic Industry... which is on par with the best.

R-77M is the improved R-77 with higher impulse rocket motor, better seeker in dual modes and Home on Jam capabilities and a little extra range over the basic R-77.

PD version is as I told under integration with various radar for further testing and would be seen soon In series production in a couple of year or so.. they have brought a few changes over the basic variant... and thats all which I can tell here in an open forum... If you want a better Insight you can consider senior Chinese Members who have good connections in CDF.

A would keep with my statement unless the final version of J-10B roll out... with PAF colors as for now its isn't clear when would that happen for PLAAF with all that engine issues.... buts thats another thing... remember wills and nots.

USAF never allows the equipment from its defense Industries to be supplied in the same form which it operates... they always degrade them in order to maintain the best quality for themselves.

The F16's that PAF will operate are more advanced in terms of avionics and electronic warfare pods that the USAF operates. The F16's that UAE operates are superior to those that are operated by the USAF. I have no idea where you come up with this information from.

Block 52 or 15... the F-16 hold very narrow chance against IAF fighters with those SAP, Elta and Mayavi Jammers and ECMs in a BVR engement.. and thats know to whom it matters.

If only your war planners held the same optimism as you, but clearly they dont so i will take their word over yours. Its good to hype yourself up and live in your own little world where you are the king, but reality is quite different than what your little world is. Last time i remember when IAF itched and tried to play with PAF, we all know who came out with full force daring the other side to "BRING IT ON" and we also know which side backed down.

PAF at the current stage isn't even capable of dealing with IAF minus150 MKI... which are the best planes in the forces and contribute upto 8 squadrons as of now.

60 odd Mig 29(upgraded), M2K-05 along with bisons are capable enough.

Read my previous answer. IAF is more than welcome to cross the border if it feels that it holds a massive superiority over PAF, but so far they have refrained from doing that. And please don't give me the usual B.S that your politicians have not allowed it because we all know thats just a face saving tactic used by you guys. If your war planners can convince your politicians that India can deliver a knock out blow to Pakistan and force her into submission, your politicians will be more than willing to give the go ahead. I see that your back to your trolling mode again, you already made a fool of yourself in other threads, dont do that there. Post logical arguments instead of the usual B.S that you post.

The Singapore AF, UAE AF aswell as Turkish AF operate similar or better versions.... as I said USAF never allows the best to get into the hands of the 3rd country even If USAF is operating basic D variant it would be on par with the latest D variant for other Airforces Israelis have been able to counter such mistreatment... thanks to their own booming Aircraft and electronic Industry... which is on par with the best.
Brah... sources tht its inferior to USAF F-16s? also i stand by my post... see F-16 thread.

R-77M is the improved R-77 with higher impulse rocket motor, better seeker in dual modes and Home on Jam capabilities and a little extra range over the basic R-77.

PD version is as I told under integration with various radar for further testing and would be seen soon In series production in a couple of year or so.. they have brought a few changes over the basic variant... and thats all which I can tell here in an open forum... If you want a better Insight you can consider senior Chinese Members who have good connections in CDF.

A would keep with my statement unless the final version of J-10B roll out... with PAF colors as for now its isn't clear when would that happen for PLAAF with all that engine issues.... buts thats another thing... remember wills and nots.

Sources ? JANES THE SOURCE YOU POSTED SAY ITS CANCELLED.. SHOULD I TAKE YOUR WORD OVER IT?

Same goes for FC-20... We all know it is on order ....36 in 2006 and 1-2 sqds later.

Same goes for FC-20... We all know it is on order ....36 in 2006 and 1-2 sqds later.

Dude, even if you post pictures of an FC20 in Pakistani colours they still wont believe it. Remember the accusations of photoshop made by Indian members when first pictures emerged of Babur, Nasr, Erieye's and ZDK03.

The F16's that PAF will operate are more advanced in terms of avionics and electronic warfare pods that the USAF operates. The F16's that UAE operates are superior to those that are operated by the USAF. I have no idea where you come up with this information from.

As usual....

If only your war planners held the same optimism as you, but clearly they dont so i will take their word over yours. Its good to hype yourself up and live in your own little world where you are the king, but reality is quite different than what your little world is. Last time i remember when IAF itched and tried to play with PAF, we all know who came out with full force daring the other side to "BRING IT ON" and we also know which side backed down.

:lol:... and I would take the words of your own PAF officer over it...

Read my previous answer. IAF is more than welcome to cross the border if it feels that it holds a massive superiority over PAF, but so far they have refrained from doing that. And please don't give me the usual B.S that your politicians have not allowed it because we all know thats just a face saving tactic used by you guys. If your war planners can convince your politicians that India can deliver a knock out blow to Pakistan and force her into submission, your politicians will be more than willing to give the go ahead. I see that your back to your trolling mode again, you already made a fool of yourself in other threads, dont do that there. Post logical arguments instead of the usual B.S that you post.

I never said the politician and blah.. blah.. they need a reason at least and a true hunter waits for its pray to be weakest at the time of attack...
What foolishness are you talking of in other threads ??... Making a Heat emitting object being detected and tracked by a radar :lol:... However I don't think its your fault... :lol:

Brah... sources tht its inferior to USAF F-16s? also i stand by my post... see F-16 thread.

Sources ? JANES THE SOURCE YOU POSTED SAY ITS CANCELLED.. SHOULD I TAKE YOUR WORD OVER IT?

You need sources for such things ??.... why don't you ask the officers in PAF.... I still maintain that US never sells the best to any one... specially not to a 3rd country like Pakistan.

I never said you should.... Nobody is forcing you to take....
Ahh... again that BS we all know China was exporting 50 JF-17 by the end of 2011 where is that ??.... wonder how Chinese would sell J-10B until they have enough for themselves.

You need sources for such things ??.... why don't you ask the officers in PAF.... I still maintain that US never sells the best to any one... specially not to a 3rd country like Pakistan.

I never said you should.... Nobody is forcing you to take....
Ahh... again that BS we all know China was exporting 50 JF-17 by the end of 2011 where is that ??.... wonder how Chinese would sell J-10B until they have enough for themselves.

Soon u will know that PAF would recieve them [50 JF 17]....not only that but also our 8 MLU F-16's [4 from US and 4 from Turkey].

What about ur MRCA and LCA.....???? Still Under Processes

Soon u will know that PAF would recieve them [50 JF 17]....not only that but also our 8 MLU F-16's [4 from US and 4 from Turkey].

What about ur MRCA and LCA.....???? Still Under Processes

We have sufficient Force level as of now to defend our resources... hence we can wait for them to deliver the best possible deal in MMRCA and LCA unlike....

And please don't give me the usual B.S that your politicians have not allowed it because we all know thats just a face saving tactic used by you guys. If your war planners can convince your politicians that India can deliver a knock out blow to Pakistan and force her into submission, your politicians will be more than willing to give the go ahead.

You are truly mistaken here. You see, military does not dictate to the GoI. GoI is firmly in control of the Indian military. In India, the military's job is to defend the country, be prepared for war, and follow the ORDERS of the democratically elected government. In India, war is not THE foreign policy, it is seen as a part of diplomacy - to be utilized when and where absolutely needed to compliment diplomatic initiatives.

No "face saving' BS here. edit: OT

Btw, what started obviously as a troll thread turned out into one of the most informative threads here. Kudos and thanks to all the knowledgeable contributors.

Gentlemen.. I think it is time to agree to disagree as stubbornness has set in and it brings stupidity along with it for the ride.
Indian members CANNOT.. EVER know as much about our AF as we do, due to the unique secretive social dynamics of Pakistan.
But it is also inappropriate to convince someone who swears by official statements or links when it comes to gauging capabilities of its adversary. (hypothetical scenarios are acceptable for their side.)
So If we are all done here.. this thread is closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom