What's new

The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers by Richard McGregor

I may be unable to join the discussion, because there is not enough to understand, but I have a question, whether American or Vietnamese, is not a neutral source, some information is questionable.

I may be unable to join the discussion, because there is not enough to understand, but I have a question, whether American or Vietnamese, is not a neutral source, some information is questionable.
Is it true that Guo Feixiong was charged with 'illegally' operating a business under Article 225 after he tried to expose corruption by local officials?

Hold up, Gambit is Vietnamese? Damn, now I've seen everything.

Last edited:
I have to show you that China has freedom of information. Can you give some opinions? This is not a copy and paste game.

I also recognized with a frank, China still has a long way to go. However, all developing countries have some disgraceful record on corruption, human rights, whether or not democracy.

Hold up, Gambit is Vietnamese? Damn, now I've seen everything.
Why should my ethnicity matter? Looks like you are no different than the Chinese racists here who believe a person's race determine his thinking.

I do not know what specific facts, but almost everyone with a deep relationship and the U.S. , and West, so I took a prudent doubt.

Well, any time you criticize the CCP, this party, you will not have any problems, but if you are specific to a particular officer, the officer will be worried about his own future, and will give you some trouble for his own interests. But this is not the overall interests of the CCP, so long as the media, more network, to expose, and then CCP will handle the officials. You think that that is an official issue or the CCP issue ? There is no simple answer, after all, the officials belong to CCP.

still no problem.

Last edited:
Why should my ethnicity matter? Looks like you are no different than the Chinese racists here who believe a person's race determine his thinking.

Not your race gambit, but your background how you were raised etc. These things have an effect on a person's outlook in life you know.

Not your race gambit, but your background how you were raised etc. These things have an effect on a person's outlook in life you know.
Bullsh_t...I have never made a secret of my origin, but neither have I made it a focus. But when the Chinese members of this forum are aware of my origin, they never hesitate to use it as cheap insults and even outright racist ones. You guys may be able to deceive others that Chinese are incapable of racism, but not this Asian -- me. We know full well that among the Asiatics, the Chinese are no less capable than the Japanese of exhibiting the worst of racism regardless of continent. Thanks for showing how true that is here.

Want to give me your opinion, gambit, at least show that this is an exchange.

Bullsh_t...I have never made a secret of my origin, but neither have I made it a focus. But when the Chinese members of this forum are aware of my origin, they never hesitate to use it as cheap insults and even outright racist ones. You guys may be able to deceive others that Chinese are incapable of racism, but not this Asian -- me. We know full well that among the Asiatics, the Chinese are no less capable than the Japanese of exhibiting the worst of racism regardless of continent. Thanks for showing how true that is here.

Have I made fun of you based on your race or ethnicity?

Leave again?

---------- Post added at 10:33 AM ---------- Previous post was at 10:32 AM ----------

Values issues than race.

Just wondering if you were raised by Vietnamese parents, or adopted, or if your family just been here for over a century or something. In all honesty, I haven't met any Asian, (from the Middle Eastern to the Indonesian), that thinks like you do. Not trying to be racist or nothing, but just wondering in how you were raised.

Have I made fun of you based on your race or ethnicity?
You are too much of a coward to do it. You do not condemn others who do and even slyly enjoyed it as you have done once in this 'discussion'. Even a Klansman has more spine than you.

Back
Top Bottom