What's new

The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers by Richard McGregor

Farmers here, but I guess I got the Republic of Vietnam official part right.
That level of personal attacks tinged with a bit of racism is something you guys cannot avoid. You believe that Asians are supposed to think a certain way and adhere to a certain political ideology. Make you no better than the hardcore KKK.

Anyway...Is it true that Lu Gengsong is imprisoned for 'subversion' under Article 105(1) when he exposed corruption between local CCP officials and real estate speculators?

That must have been a helluva a chopper ride out of Saigon. How many bags of loot did your parents make you carry?
A hell of a lot less than how much CCP officials robbed from their fellow countrymen...:D

Or some, such as you, did not know the truth, simple to believe the Western media.

If you know China's political, you do not have this idea.

I do not know the most of China but i know one thing about it that it is a progressive nation in all about Asia.:tup:

That level of personal attacks tinged with a bit of racism is something you guys cannot avoid. You believe that Asians are supposed to think a certain way and adhere to a certain political ideology. Make you no better than the hardcore KKK.

Anyway...Is it true that Lu Gengsong is imprisoned for 'subversion' under Article 105(1) when he exposed corruption between local CCP officials and real estate speculators?

Racism? :what::what:

A hell of a lot less than how much CCP officials robbed from their fellow countrymen...:D

Probably, a boy of ten probably couldn't carry that much, but what are we talking about here? like physical loot versus siphoned funds? I like to be technical and unambiguous even in asinine qibs like this.

Farmers here, (parents were good students so had opportunities abroad),
Not much to think about when all you have is Mao's Little Red Book to study, eh? Regurgitate enough and you will go from 'farmer' to party official PDQ...:D

lol harsh dude. I think he was probably the offspring of some inept/corrupt South Vietnamese official, not a VC.

He's still fighting the ideological war, after the humiliation at the hands of the Viet cong.

Until all nations have multiple-party democratic elections... he shall not rest...

Criticizing the government does not qualify, boy.

That's good, because your racial stereotypes were directed at the "Chinese sheeple" (people), not the government. So yeah lol... I suppose when you get angry you start calling others "boy".

Not much to think about when all you have is Mao's Little Red Book to study, eh? Regurgitate enough and you will go from 'farmer' to party official PDQ...:D

Now you're out of line. My parents to grad school in Germany. (the reason why I still speak a bit of german)

University of Göttingen - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

A good historyed European university by anyone's standard.

Whatever this is going off topic. Hope you're not offended/upset.

That's good, because your racial stereotypes were directed at the "Chinese sheeple" (people), not the government.
Any people can be a 'sheeple'. A racial stereotype must include something related to...aaahhh...race?

So yeah lol... I suppose when you get angry you start calling others "boy".
Not angry at all. For you, it is appropriate.

---------- Post added at 11:19 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:18 PM ----------

Now you're out of line.
:lol: This is from you...???

Hey gambit, what do you think of Hong Kong's political system? :azn:

We have multiple-party free elections, but Beijing chooses our leadership... therefore Beijing has the final say.

Pretty weird huh? On the altar of democracy, do we burn?

Excellent, now back to the topic then.
Good...

Is it true that Chen Qian was imprisoned for 'subversion' after he exposed corruption in local CCP officials in Shanwei? Chen was a resident of Dongzhou. His land was confiscated with no compensation, let alone fair compensation. Paramilitary police fired into the crowd of protestors.

Back
Top Bottom