What's new

The Party: The Secret World of China's Communist Rulers by Richard McGregor

Want to give me your opinion, gambit, at least show that this is an exchange.

Another question, do you think India is a democratic country?

Oh cmmon NWO.... that was below the belt. Please no personal attacks. Imagine being on the receiving end of such a question.

Why are so many threads turning into race wars today?

Just wondering if you were raised by Vietnamese parents, or adopted, or if your family just been here for over a century or something. In all honesty, I haven't met any Asian, (from the Middle Eastern to the Indonesian), that thinks like you do. Not trying to be racist or nothing, but just wondering in how you were raised.
Bullsh_t. Fool others. Not me. When you made that 'seen everything' coment, you exposed yourself for what you are.

Bullsh_t. Fool others. Not me. When you made that 'seen everything' coment, you exposed yourself for what you are.
Yeah, I know that we pretty bad and harsh, as dezi pointed out, but I just can't help but wondering. Kind of like the neo-nazi couple who found out they were actually Jewish. Neo-Nazi Couple Find Out They're Jewish.

I guess I'm just wondering what culture were you raised in.

You are too much of a coward to do it. You do not condemn others who do and even slyly enjoyed it as you have done once in this 'discussion'. Even a Klansman has more spine than you.

So by your own definition you are brave, since you have no problem making racial stereotypes towards other people. :azn:

You are too much of a coward to do it. You do not condemn others who do and even slyly enjoyed it as you have done once in this 'discussion'. Even a Klansman has more spine than you.

Race based argument are for the intellectually small minded, and I hope you can see that I believe this. Take a breath. This is the internet, stick and stones right?

Just wondering if you were raised by Vietnamese parents, or adopted, or if your family just been here for over a century or something. In all honesty, I haven't met any Asian, (from the Middle Eastern to the Indonesian), that thinks like you do. Not trying to be racist or nothing, but just wondering in how you were raised.

Thinks like what exactly? Explain please.

It was a sarcastic question, I already knew the answer.

The point was, asking whether India is a democratic country is similar to asking if China is ruled by CCP.

So, you can wait and see gambit how answer, or he did not dare answer.

Again, do not bother me.

Yeah, I know that we pretty bad and harsh, as dezi pointed out, but I just can't help but wondering. Kind of like the neo-nazi couple who found out they were actually Jewish. Neo-Nazi Couple Find Out They're Jewish.

I guess I'm just wondering what culture were you raised in.

His position is perfectly understandable. His family was on the republic of vietnam's side, and was granted refugee status after the war. Many of these refugees later citizens are very patriotic and went on to serve in the various armed forces.

example the recent capitain of the USN ship that docked in Vietnam after Clinton's visit.

Back
Top Bottom