What's new

The Palestinian UN bid for recognition of state

Yeah, they weren't your friends, but nothing would have pleased you more than to have them pat your head and throw you a biscuit. That's why India's tongue is always rolled out as soon as a yank slaps it out! :shout:

This is true for Pakistan towards China. :bunny:

Just read, How Obama rejected to meet Zardari. Another humiliation wheras Obama comes to India for 3 days. This is story of Pakistan allies USA.

pakistan_chart-650_3.jpg

This is story of who is picking the biscuit. :cheesy:

India don't need USA. India-US relation is mutual and not dependent on Aid/Help. :tup:

Yeah, they weren't your friends, but nothing would have pleased you more than to have them pat your head and throw you a biscuit. That's why India's tongue is always rolled out as soon as a yank slaps it out! :shout:

well said mate

India don't need USA. India-US relation is mutual and not dependent on Aid/Help. :tup:

Look! Stop trolling! Pakistan and China's relationship is mutual. If you understood my initial post, you'd know I don't deny Pakistan's position with USA, but it seems you're in denial. Pakistan owes America money so they have to comply, but India only complies so you get your tongue between their butt crack! "Yes, yes, it's clean, Mr white-man!"

Look! Stop trolling! Pakistan and China's relationship is mutual. If you understood my initial post, you'd know I don't deny Pakistan's position with USA, but it seems you're in denial. Pakistan owes America money so they have to comply, but India only complies so you get your tongue between their butt crack! "Yes, yes, it's clean, Mr white-man!"

Yes, very mutual How many Billion $ China gave Aid to Pakistan ? Can't china pay 0.5% of GDP i.e. 25-30 Billion $ and solve all IMF bail out and make country better ?? If China-Pakistan is mutual, then India relation with 100+ countries are also mutual. Stop trolling.

To India, a good one.

STICK TO THE TOPIC... IT IS NOT ABOUT CHINA PAKISTAN. OPEN ANOTHER THREAD AND DISCUSS THERE.

can someone summarizes why Palestine will not be allowed to become a member of UN? What is the problem if they become a member? Palestine is a Independent country, no doubt most of their territory is under occupation by Israel. But what's the problem with America which is going to block the bid of Palestine?. From many years, all american presidents have said they want to see the peace between Israel and palestine, but when Palestine wants to become a member of UN. America become paranoid. Is that mean, America and Israel only want theri version of Peace only?

Check US Aid to Pakistan for last 50 years and earlier defence deals. Pakistan was second after Israel. US never helped India when we needed. Now, it looks bad. Indians have neutral view. Indeed, It's US is more willing to support India by selling best Weapons, saying India to lead US , etc. We even rejected many fighter and buying mostly from Europe and Russia.

Still, Most of the Indians have neutral view on US. Sometime we support and sometime we don't. US is not allies of India and we don't need it.

Please, don't derail the topic, if you got personal issues, then deal it privately. It's a Palestinian thread for God sake. Don't show your cheap mentality every where

Just read, How Obama rejected to meet Zardari. Another humiliation wheras Obama comes to India for 3 days. This is story of Pakistan allies USA.

pakistan_chart-650_3.jpg

This is story of who is picking the biscuit. :cheesy:

Yes, very mutual How many Billion $ China gave Aid to Pakistan ? Can't china pay 0.5% of GDP i.e. 25-30 Billion $ and solve all IMF bail out and make country better ?? If China-Pakistan is mutual, then India relation with 100+ countries are also mutual. Stop trolling.

I'm following the whole conversation and i know it's you who bring this Aid issue in this topic. Don't say i was replying to that person. That person replied you amicably but you decided to take a cheap shot. Now STFU. and discuss the topic on hand and want to discuss these issue then open a new thread and put your BS there and we don't want your further offtopic comments. If you have any click on my name, come on to my profile and express your views there. Now come back to your senses

I'm following the whole conversation and i know it's you who bring this Aid issue in this topic. Don't say i was replying to that person. That person replied you amicably but you decided to take a cheap shot. Now STFU. and discuss the topic on hand and want to discuss these issue then open a new thread and put your BS there and we don't want your further offtopic comments. If you have any click on my name, come on to my profile and express your views there. Now come back to your senses

No, you are not following, otherwise you would have not said that. Read all post from starting. That person was talking BS and posting cheap shot. I didn't even talked about Pakistan but few desperate poster bought India and started doing personal attack. I was talking about Israel-Palestine. Once, I started supporting Israel, Then few started saying this and that.

can someone summarizes why Palestine will not be allowed to become a member of UN? What is the problem if they become a member? Palestine is a Independent country, no doubt most of their territory is under occupation by Israel. But what's the problem with America which is going to block the bid of Palestine?. From many years, all american presidents have said they want to see the peace between Israel and palestine, but when Palestine wants to become a member of UN. America become paranoid. Is that mean, America and Israel only want theri version of Peace only?

When Palestine becomes a member it will be able more independent from Israeli control also Israel will lose what they see as their territory also Arab countries can support Palestine militarily directly the same way the west supports Israel. In short it is a disaster for Israel.

---------- Post added at 09:37 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:35 PM ----------

Not to mention Israel can no longer claim they are fighting "terrorists" and can kill who ever they want. The moral law which no country can go to war without will be in favor of Palestine.

Except Muslim countries, No other country will support Palestinian UN bid. So it will fail.

Even if US alone will not support which they already indicated, then also it will fail.

Spain is openly backing the recognition, with Sweden, Portugal, Norway, Malta, Belgium and Luxembourg seemingly leaning in that direction.

France and Britain in turn have both said they would prefer to see meaningful negotiations on the basis of the pre-1967 borders with agreed land swaps, but have hinted they may vote for enhanced status for the Palestinians without such a prospect.

Last time I checked, all these were non-Muslim countries. :what: Just because you have no humanity doesn't mean all others are like you. Go Palestine!! :victory:

http://www.haaretz.com/news/diplomacy-defense/leading-eu-countries-support-palestinian-statehood-bid-in-un-poll-says-1.384015

When Palestine becomes a member it will be able more independent from Israeli control
Awesome.

also Israel will lose what they see as their territory
LOL why on earth?

also Arab countries can support Palestine militarily directly the same way the west supports Israel.
They will give F-16s to Palestinians? :lol:

Not to mention Israel can no longer claim they are fighting "terrorists"
If Palestine becames a state and starts firing rockets at civilians Israel will be able to level it to the ground.

If Palestine becames a state and starts firing rockets at civilians Israel will be able to level it to the ground.

If Palestine becomes a state, it will stop firing rockets. They wouldn't have a reason to fire rockets anymore, would they?

Back
Top Bottom